The Wickedness In The Warlock.

By chickenwhisperer16

I do not own any of these character or this book. All the right belong to Cassandra Clare. This is a sequel t... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Epilogue.
Good News!!!

Chapter 26.

58 2 1
By chickenwhisperer16

( Back with Sami.)

" Ok Evan. We have these rules and done. Now all we need to do is spread the news to every Shadowhunter in the world about us being in charge and these new rules and laws." Says Sami.

Evan smiled wickedly. " Let's have the Clave members spread the news." Says Evan.

Sami nodded. " I shall have the Clave members send fire messages to each and every Institute all over the world, and those who refuse to follow will be forced to." Says Sami.

Evan laughed and nodded. " Now Evan. I need you to personally go downtown here in Idris and let everyone know exactly what's going on and who's in charge." Says Sami.

Evan nodded and left the room. While Evan spread the word Sami was going to give fire messages to every Institute in the world to let them know the Clave is now under their control.

" Emily!!" Called Sami.

Emily ran in. She was always close by in cae she was needed by Sami. " Yes Sir?" Says Emily.

" Go get Jia Penhallow. I have a inportant task for her to do." Says Sami.

" Yes Sir." Says Emily. Sami then turned around. " Um Sir. I have a question to ask you."

Sami had a bad feeling about her question. " Very well. Ask away." Says Sami.

" Do you think it was the best idea to send Evan to tell people?" Says Emily.

" Why do you ask that?" Says Sami.

" I've seen him when before he had died. Sir, he's different. He acts different. More crazy and power hungry. I fear that he will lose control and kill us all, including you." Says Emily.

Sami knew she was right and she had every right to fear what could happen, but as long as Sami knew how to control Evan, he refused to let anything happen to them.

" No need to fear Emily. He is my brother and I know very well that he won't attack us. Yes I have also seen these changes, but I trust him enough to know sending him to town to tell people and not kill anyone is not a bad thing." Says Sami.

" Ok, I was only asking cause when I passed him in the hall he looked furious, and his eyes seemed to glow even more brighter then normal." Says Emily.

" Go get me Jia. After she does the task that I will be asking her, I will be going downtown to check on Evan and make sure he's doing it the right." Says Sami.

Emily looked a bit relieved and nodded, she then turned and ran out of the room to go get Jia. Sami turned around and sighed. Evan's geting more power hungry by the minute. Sami has noticed that the more power that Evan got, the more insane he became.

That's why he's keeping Evan from power. If he gets any stronger, he will go completely insane and turn on his own brother. Sami didn't want that to happen. He won't let that happen. All he has to do is keep Evan under his control, and if he has to, he'll use the spell to take some of Evan's power while he sleeping.

Jia then ran in. " You called for me Sir?" Says Jia.

" Yes I need you to go send a fire message to every Institute in the world telling them that we have taken over the Clave, and that we have new rules and laws they must follow, and those who don't refuse shall be fored to and if they somehow still manage to refuse then, the shall be killed on the spot." Says Sami.

Jia nodded. " Yes Sir." She then turned and ran off. Sami turned around and sighed, running a hand through his hair. 

This had been a very busy day. Then Emily ran into the room. " Sir, I come here with bad news." Says Emily.

" What is it?" Says Sami, almost afraid to ask.

" It's Evan. He's down town, but he's using magic and I'm not to sure as to what he's doing, but there are screams and yells." Says Emily.

Sami sighed. " Don't worry. I'll take care of this." Says Sami. He then walked passed her and towards the door, headed downtown to stop Evan form whatever chaos he's causing.

( Back with Alec.)

Alec let out a yell of pain.  " Stop, don't touch the leg." Says Alec.

" If we can't heal it right now we can Atleast see of its broke and somehow set the bone. I'm sure Magnus knows how to do it." Says Jace.

Alec sighed. " Fine, just make it quick." Says Alec. He braced himself for any pain that might come. Magnus put his hand on Alec's leg, causing him to nearly jerk his leg back. Magnus could sense of it was broke, fractured or fine. 

" Ok it's not broke, but it's a pretty bad fracture." Says Magnus when he removed his hand.

" Do you know how to set it?" Says Alec.

Instead of answering Magnus replied with another question. " What else hurts?"

" My side." Says Alec.

Magnus had to check his side to see if there are any broke ribs. He put his hand over his side and tried to sense for broke bones. He lowered his hand when he was done. " About one broke rib, and one fractured."

" Magnus what are we going to do?" Says Isabelle.

" I can heal him." Says Magnus.

" No Magnus, your not going to waste your magic on me. I'll be fine ok." Says Alec.

" Can I Atleast use some magic to set the bones?" Says Magnus.

" No Magnus. If you don't know how to set it without magic, then don't do it at all." Says Alec.

" But Alec... "

" NO MAGNUS!!" Yelled Alec.

Magnus flinched a little at his tone, but nodded. Alec sighed. " I'm sorry ok. I don't want you using the magic you have left on me to heal injuries that can heal on their own." Says Alec.

Magnus nodded. " I just don't like seeing you in pain." 

" Don't worry Magnus. Soon we will be out of here, and get a stele to draw a healing rune to heal me ok." Says Alec.

Magnus nodded. Then theh heard screams and yells coming from the window. Jace looked out the very small bared window that was there. " What's going on?" Says Alec.

" Not sure, but something big is happening downtown." Says Jace.

" What is it Jace?" Says Clary.

" I don't know but it's bad." Says Jace.

After that no one said anything cause theh didn't know what to say. So they just sat there in silence.

( Back with Sami.)

He was now downtown when he heard the yells and screams of the Shadowhunters. He looked around till his eyes landed on Evan, who currently was laughing and yelling things at these people. There was a body at his feet. His hands glowed red with his magic.

Sami then heard what he was saying. " Let this puny Shadowhunter be a example of what happens to those who don't follow my orders!!" Yelled Evan.

" EVAN, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!!!" Yelled Sami walking up.

Evan turned to look at Sami. " Making a example. These people will die if they don't follow my orders." Says Evan.

" Your orders Evan? Your orders? Don't you mean OUR orders?!" Says Sami.

Evan laughed. " Oh right, sorry. I forgot that we were doing this together. As brothers." Says Evan.

" Yes Evan, we're doing this as brothers. You can't go around killing people. I told you if anyone refuses to follow, they will be forced to with the spell. You are not to kill people because of that. Do you understand?!" Yelled Sami.

Evan snarled at him in anger. " Don't you dare use that tone on me Sami. I swear if you use that tone on me one more time I'll kill you where you stand!!" Yelled Evan.

Sami crossed his arms. It had taken all he had not to flinch at his brlthers words. " You won't kill me. Evan were brothers and I'm the oldest, so I can talk to you in any tone I want to, and I have to look out for you. To make sure your safe. Do you not remember how many times I asked and begged for you not tko go through with that plan on your own cause you would get yourself killed, and you know what happened when you refused me?" Says Sami.

Evan never answered, but he was furious. " You died Evan. You got yourself killed because you couldn't do one thing I asked. If I can't trust you To come out to a town to tell people that were in charge and come right back, then how can I trust you with anything else?!" Yelled Sami.

Evan screamed in anger and a huge blast of power spread around them and sent Sami flying. He hit the ground hard on his back, but was right back on his feet looking at Evan. " SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP. YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!" Yelled Evan.

" Then tell me what I don't know." Says Sami.

" This stupid Shadowhunter charged me and tried to kill me. I was defending myself and making a example as I did to make sure no one else tried, and you come here and just start running your mouth before you even knew what had really happened." Yelled Evan.

Sami didn't reply. Evan yelled in anger and  stormed passed Sami and toward the Cave building. Sami let him go and stayed behind to let the family take care of the body. he then left for the Clave meeting room.

( Back with Evan.)

Evan stormed into a vacant room and slammed the door shut. He screamed in rage and sat down in a chair. He ran his fingers through his hair. He lied to Sami about the Shadowhunter he killed. He took power out of him and killed him to make a example, but  the Shadowhunter never attacked him. Evan had craved power to the point that when that Shadowhunter said no to them in control, he killed him on the spot.

Then his stupid brother had to bring up the reason as to why he does in the first place. It made his so dang frustrated that, that was always used against him. He thought he did the right thing at the time. He was wrong then, but that doesn't give Sami the right to use it against him with everything he does.

Evan stood up and grabed the back of his chair and chucked it across the room with a scream. It shattered into bits on the wall and fell to the ground. Evan screamed in pure rage. " I swear if Sami uses that stupid reason on me again, brother of not I'll kill him, I'LL FREAKIN' KILL HIM!!!" Yelled Evan.

By the time his anger dies down, the room was destroyed. Evan growled and left the room. If Sami uses that reason again he will keep to what he said and on top of that he will take his power as well. Brother or not, he will do it. After that last thought he left for the Clave meeting room to help Sami with everything else that need to be done to rule over all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.9K 35
**NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS BELONG TO ME. They belong to Cassandra Clare.***
17.8K 643 29
Warning for younger audiences includes adult content. All characters in this story belong to Cassandra Clare.
14.2K 175 33
This is about the characters of the mortal instruments and all of the characters belong to Cassandra Clare. It is a story about what I think should h...
13.1K 655 32
DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING ALL CHARACTER CREDIT GOES TO CASSANDRA CLARE This is like blue and red in the sense that I have already completed this stor...