Say You Like Me [BTS ]

By faVulousBlue

Being bullied , A betraying old friend , an arranged marriage with the guy she hates , unexpected secret . Wi... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
EPILOGUE
FACTS ABOUT AUTHOR ♡ (Updated after 3 years)
Disbanding [BTS]

PROLOGUE

40.4K 731 497
By faVulousBlue

Loud music can be heard all over the club room . At the corner of the room , one figure were seated, frustated while sipping his alcoholic drinks .

" Why !? Just exactly why you have to leave me ? Why didn't she tell me that she have cancer , Jimin ? She left me alone! " Taehyung said drunkely.

" I think you have already drunk Taehyung . Let me send you back to your house" Jimin said .

Jimin is a friend of Taehyung since elementary school so Jimin know every single things about Taehyung. Jimin knew that Taehyung loves Hana so much that he still can't forget her . Hana died few months ago because of her disease , cancer.

Starting from the day Taehyung knew that the girl he loved died , he changed . From a cheerful person to a depressed boy . From a kindhearted boy to a bully .

"No ! I don't want to go home . I'm going to wait for Hana . She said that she'll come to see me . She promised me,  Jimin " Taehyung said chuckling .

"We have school tomorrow , Taehyung . I don't want to ditch school for the nth time just because of you being drunk . Wake up Taehyung ! Hana won't be here by the way . She's gone . And she won't come even if you waste thousands of tears for her or even if your tears turns into blood" Jimin said in a harsh way . But deep inside , he was actually sad .

A sob could be heard from Taehyung as he slowly let the tears he's been keeping all this while fall . He tried to be strong and keep the tears to himself , but he's broken from all this pain .

"I'm dumb , am I ? For believing that she'll come back to meet me . Kiss me . Hug me . But that won't happen . She has left me alone . And now I have no one to cuddle with " Taehyung said still in his tears .

Jimin sigh heavily . It broke his heart seeing his bestfriend like this . He couldn't take it . Taehyung still can't accept the fact that Hana's gone . And that fact hurts him . He never see Taehyung like this . All lifeless and defenseless .

Jimin has completely out of idea . He doesn't know how to help Taehyung gain back his cheerfulness . He just don't know .

"Hana ~ Hana ~ Come here" Taehyung said with his hiccups . The tears had gone dried on his face .

Taehyung start to laugh hysterically while knocking his hand on the table when suddenly Taehyung faint making Jimin widen his slanted eyes .

"Yah ! Wake up " Jimin said while shaking Taehyung body . But he still didn't wake up so jimin have to carried him to car . Thank godness that Taehyung parents were gone for a meeting in L.A for few days . Jimin will absolutely being interview by Taehyung's mom if she's here .

After reaching Taehyung's house , jimin open the door and bring Taehyung to his room . jimin put Taehyung on the bed and after done wrapping him with blanket , he went back home while stretching his body .

"Taehyung should really eat more . He was like feathers . He could easily fly when I blow him away . " Jimin said to himself while laughing alone .

******

Taehyung POV

Alarm clock wakes me up . I blink my eyes for a few times before getting used of the morning light .

I feel so dizzy out of suddenly .

What happened last night ?

I tried to remember the last thing I did yesterday . hmm , the only thing I remember is that I went to club yesterday . ugh , whatever. I'll ask jimin later . I need to get ready for school or I'll be late . The others must be waiting for me .

I then get up and take a refreshing shower when I heard a voice downstairs .

Oh . They're home . That's mean he's home too . I need to be faster before i met him face to face . I'm not ready to face him yet after what i did in the past . I bet he doesn't want to see me either .

Taking a fresh shower in the morning , my head start to feel dizzy as i recall back the memories i've made with her . You know , bathroom is a place where I think about the future and regretted about the past . She's the one that I loved the most . Everything we shared . It just can't be out of my mind .

She just too meaningful for me .

Yet she left me .

Forever .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 10.7K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
552K 16K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
65.2K 2.3K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
291K 7.9K 20
I was in a arranged marriage with him.. I was in a arranged marriage with her.. I love him.. I hate her.. I care for him.. I ignore her.. ...