Save me (August Alsina)

By BJayLove

Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
"There's no sex in it"
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Closing Statement
Book 2?!?!!!
Please read
100

Chapter 30

14.1K 506 73
By BJayLove

Tip of the day:

How to catch feelings: DONT

*****

Olivia POV

"I don't wanna"

"Baby if you wanna get better you need to put some food in your system, otherwise you'll keep throwing up acid"

"Where tha hell you learn 'dat from? Ain't you a lawyer?"

"Believe or not Kelsey teaches me a lot"

August took another bite of bread and I got up, going over to the kitchen to make him some tea. I put the water in the kettle and took out a fresh lemon, cutting it in half.

"Baybeh"

"Hm?"

"C'mere"

I walked over to him and straddled him. "Gimme some salt"

"Huh?"

"Erbody call kisses suga', I wanna call them salt"

"Babe, no. And besides, your sick, I don't wanna catch it"

He rolled his eyes. "I ain't sick, just a little down today"

"You have a fever and you've been throwing up all day"

He threw his head back on the couch. The pot soon went off, letting me know the water was boiling. I hopped off his lap, not before earning a smack on my butt. "Owwww" I whined grabbing it.

"It's getting bigger" he mumbled.

I bit my lip, preparing his tea. I did notice that my ass was growing, most of it was because me and August have been going at it nonstop. When we wake up, while we're watching tv, in the shower, after arguments. I can't get enough. But, another reason why I've been getting thicker is because I'm seeing a dietician. I told her what I wanted to do with my body and she gives me meal guides to help me grow meat in certain places.

I inserted the tea bag and let it soak. I squeezed some lemon in, and then honey. I mixed it and made sure it wasn't too hot before walking over to him.

"Here. The steam from the tea will help open up your passages, and the lemon and honey will help soothe your throat" he smirked and took a small sip, setting it down. "Thank you Docta' Mill" we both laughed and there were a few knocks at the door.

I walked to the door opening it. There stood Kelsey, Ashely, Chris, and Quan. They had sodas, cards, movies and ice cream. "Hey guys, sorry August isn't feeling well."

"Nah it's coo' wassup yall?"

Ashely pushed past me, playfully and they all came in.

"Wassup Aug, you good nigga?" Chris said, dapping him up. They started talking and Quan came up to me. "Hey Olivia" he smiled. "Hi" I said, waving and finding my way to Kelsey. I don't know whatsup with him but he been giving me looks lately. He's my friend and all but I was gonna put him in check if he ain't chill with all of that.

"Who ready to get they ass beat?" Chris said, shuffling cards. "Spades?" August said, coughing and making his way to the table.

I slightly rolled my eyes, Aug needs to be resting. I know he loves having fun but he's never gonna get better if he doesn't rest. I walked into my bedroom and Kelsey and Ash followed not to long after. "You good girl?" Kelsey plopped down on the bed next to me and Ashely was on the other side.

"Nothing really. He's just sick and never listens to me"

Kelsey rubbed my back. "Maybe this will help him get better. Everybody has different forms of therapy that works for them" Ashely added, pushing some of my hair behind my ear. "I guess. But it's like, I don't listen to him, all hell breaks loose, but when the roles are switched, im suppose to go with the flow"

"Well have you talked to him about it?" Kesley asked.

"No"

"Do that. Communication is everything O" she said, hugging me and walking out with Ashely.

"Got that ass!" August yelled, slamming down cards. I got up and looked in the living room to see Quan laughing, Aug grinning, and Chris pouting, walking around like he was mad at the world.

"You fucking cheated nigga!"

"Nah mayne you-"

"Aug can you come here real quick?" I said, leaning on the door frame of my bedroom. He nodded and walked towards me. "Getting a quickie or some shit?" Chris mumbled, causing me to roll my eyes.

He walked inside and I closed the door. "Wassup ma" he sat down on the couch and I stood over to the side.

"You're sick, and I told you that you should be resting" I crossed my arms a little.

"I know ma, but the whole squad showed up, it hasn't been that way in a minute I couldn't just tell 'dem ta leave"

"Yeah, you couldn't. But I could've"

"Baybeh, im having fun, wass tha prolem?"

"The problem is that if the roles were switches, you'd be having a fit that I went against your commands" I rolled my eyes walking over to my vanity. I sat down and tried to busy myself, reorganizing my lipsticks.

"Olivia what tha hell you talking about?"

There were organized by brand and then color, I decided I wanted to organize them based on the ones I used the most. I began switching them around, ignoring him.

"Olivia quit playing with that shit and talk to me!" He raised his voice a little, causing me to jump.

"All im saying is, don't get all macho man and mad at me when I decided things on my own the next time, cause you do the same. It's a double standard baby"

He sighed and walked over to me, kneeling down and putting his head in my lap. "I'm sorry baybeh, if you feel like anything in our relationship isn't half and half, that's an issue wit me. I guess I'm just a lah' ovaprotective when it comes to you"

I kissed his forhead and rubbed his back. "All I needed to hear is that you're working on it babe" I smiled and we sat there for a while.

"We getting good at this shit" he mumbled.

"At what?"

"This relationship shit" I laughed and he picked me up. "August! Put me down"

"They think I'm in here getting some. I might as well" he kissed on my neck. "Aug, no you're sick. And we have people over" I moaned.

"C'mon baybeh. They ain't even listening.

All of a sudden Kelsey yelled. "I fucking hate you chris!" We both laughed and shook our head. "They really hate eachother" I laughed as august pulled my shorts down.

Kelsey POV

"I fucking hate you chris" I moaned as he slammed in and out of me. "Ohhh godddd I hate you so much" I screamed and scratched at his back. Minutes later he pulled out, releasing right after me. "Mmmm" I hummed.

"I can't get enough of your fine ass" he said, leaning down to kiss me. "Same" I licked my lips and got up to clean up.

"Babe" I said

"Hm?"

"It's been like 5 months since we started fucking with eachother" I smiled a little, thinking of me and Chris' first time admitting our feelings.

"Yeah I know"

"Maybe we should tell our friends" I walked back over to the bed and he laughed.

"You know they gonna trip. Why can't we just chill and kick it some more"

"I wanna do more than kick it" i pouted.

"What are you tryna say Kelsey?"

These past months with Chris have made me the happiest I've been in a long time. I wanted it to be more than just sex, but when we first hooked up we both agreed no strings attached.

"Never mind" I sighed.

"Come to bed bae" i snuggled up next to him and he kissed me on the cheek. "Goodnight Kel"

"Goodnight Chris"

I messed up big time

*********

So there YA have it, little old Kelsey caught it for Chris. How do you feel about that?

Should Kel and Chris date?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 8.7K 76
August Alsina a young man who is currently 21. He hasn't had the perfect life, because he's Been through so much. From him being homeless, to his b...
244K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
13.5K 419 27
(August Alsina Fan Fic) - August Has The Perfect Life. He Is Fame, Has A Beautiful Wife And Daughter, And Loving, Loyal Friends, But Life Isn't So P...
31.1K 1.1K 52
Amelia Cruz . Young,kind hearted, loving. What happens when, she a young Spanish almost legal girl moves from Seville to the USA for money to cater...