The Demon King (The Demon Kin...

By Fairytopia08

The Demon King, Dimitri Rae the most dangerous and brutal demon you could ever come across has been ruling ov... More

The Demon King
Copyright
Chapter 1 - Prophecy
Chapter 2 - Demons
Chapter 3 - Re-occuring Dreams
Chapter 4 - Dimitri
Chapter 5 - Assigned Jobs
Chapter 6 - Favours Rejected
Chapter 7 - Our Precious King
Chapter 9 - Exhaustion
Chapter 10 - List-y Business
Chapter 11 - Unproven Theories
Chapter 12 - Different Dimitri's?
Chapter 13 - Best Of Luck Bud
Chapter 14 - Unfortunate Souls
Chapter 15 - The Shadows
Chapter 16 - Forever Ruined
Chapter 17 - Questions
Chapter 18 - Rare Like The Sunshine
Chapter 19 - Are We Having Sex?
Chapter 20 - Heartless
Chapter 21 - 235 Years?
Chapter 22 - Can't Do That
Chapter 23 - What Does He Deserve?
Chapter 24 - Endangered Life
Chapter 25 - In Love With The Idea
Chapter 26 - Come On Baby
Chapter 27 - We May Not Be The Greatest Of Friends
Chapter 28 - A Mishap
Chapter 29 - I Won't Let You
Chapter 30 - Story Time
Chapter 31 - Romantic Feelings?
Chapter 32 - My Gradual, Beautiful, Unexpected Love
Chapter 33 - A Very Sticky Dilemma
Chapter 34 - Preparations
Chapter 35 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 36 - Does It Bother You?
Chapter 37 - So Perfect
Chapter 38 - Better Now Than Later
Chapter 39 -Vulnerable
Chapter 40 - Absolutely And Irrevocably
Chapter 41 - You'd Taste So Much Better
Chapter 42 - Teasing Revenge
Chapter 43 - Dead End
Chapter 44 - Cruel Fate
Chapter 45 - You're Stupid
Chapter 46 - Seduce Him
Chapter 47 - Rough Sex?
Chapter 48 - No Recollection
Chapter 49 - My Saviour
Chapter 50 - Ding Ding Sherlock
Chapter 51 - A Dream?
Chapter 52 - No Point
Chapter 53 - By Believing
Chapter 54 - Nothing Left To Believe In
Chapter 55 - Unbearable Pain
Chapter 56 - Killed
Chapter 57 - That's A Promise
Sequel

Chapter 8 - Mr. Whatevertheheckyourlastnameis

159K 6.1K 2.4K
By Fairytopia08

Hey guys check out the amazing cover @angelgirl12345 made for me! I love it! She's actually made me two more which I will be putting up on the upcoming chapters. Thank you for making them for me @angelgirl12345 :)

* * * * * *
I woke up the next morning, surprisingly not having any aches in my body as I would have expected from sleeping on the ground. I moved around in the bed- wait a minute. Bed? I opened my eyes looking down at the warm comfy bed I was laying on. I then looked around the familiar room. It was Kenneth's. How did I get here?

Kenneth then came out the bathroom wearing fresh new clothes, his hair wet from the shower he probably just took. "What?" He grumbled, glaring at me when I kept staring at him. I guess he was back to his grumpy mood again.

"Nothing." I said. "I was just curious as to why I'm in your room."

"Oh was the room not to your liking?" He asked me sarcastically. "Well maybe you should be thankful I cared enough to pick you off that damn filthy floor when I saw you in the morning, and bring you to my room." He snarled out, sounding really pissed. Why was he in such a bad mood?

"Kenneth, I am very thankful for that." I gently spoke. "Thank you so much. Because of you, I didn't have to wake up to any aches and pains." I say as I get off the bed and walk towards him. I grab his hand with both my hands and say thank you, once again, trying to show him that I really did appreciate what he did for me. I smiled up at him, hoping I'd get a smile back from him. I didn't sadly. But oh well, it was worth the try.

"Whatever." He grumbled again. I had to admit he was cute when he tried to show indifference. Very cute, I have to say.

"Um, Kenneth, I want to take a shower. But do you know where I could get some clothes to wear as I have been wearing Devon's mom's clothes the entire day yesterday?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I'm not sure if Dimitri has clothes for you or not but if you'd like I can give you some of my clothes for now." He said and I smiled nodding my head.

* * * * * * *

After my quick shower in Kenneth's bathroom, all us girls got called down for breakfast. Frustratingly I didn't have any bra or panties on since Kenneth obviously wouldn't have any new ones for me to wear. But I was wearing a long light blue shirt of his that covered me up to the middle of my thigh. It was quite short but would have to do for now. I felt kind of weird only wearing a shirt with nothing underneath, but I had no choice.

Anyways, I walked down to the dining room where we'd all be eating breakfast. I walked in only to find everyone wearing proper clothes. Was I literally the only one who didn't get any to wear? This was awkward and embarrassing as I was late too and breakfast had been served.

Dimitri looked up from his bacon and eggs, watching me with an annoyed look on his face. "Sorry, I'm late Your Highness." I quietly said as he glared at me.

"Just take a seat." He grumbled pointing to the only seat left. Dimitri was sitting at the head of the table. There was one spot on his right open, where I had to sit. And it was beside Shauna too. I really didn't want to sit beside her.

I noticed Thomas sitting beside Pam and I smiled at the two, waving at them. They both smiled and waved back.

Then I hesitantly walked towards my seat, not noticing that Shauna had stuck her foot out causing me to trip. As I tripped, I accidentally knocked Dimitri's glass of water down on me. I heard snickers coming from the girls, especially from Shauna as I scrambled to my feet, blushing furiously at the embarassment that I was. The water had soaked the entire front of my shirt. I groaned as I set Dimitri's glass on the table. I turned to him, noticing his gaze fixed on my chest.

"Your Highness, aren't you going to say something to Shauna? She tripped me." I said pointing an accusing finger at her. Shauna immediately jumped to her defense.

"I did not trip her!" She exclaims pretending to look surprised at me blaming her. "I would never do that! Your Highness, she's making things up!"

"I am not you liar!" I snapped out annoyed at her. "Your Highness, listen to me, I-"

"Shut up and sit down, Isabella." Dimitri ordered, glaring at me.

"But Your Highness, she-"

"I said sit down!" He roared angry, when I wouldn't listen. I winced at his loud voice and quickly sat down, staring at the plate in front of me. God I hated Shauna.

All of us quietly ate our breakfast, not bothering to say one word. I kept seeing Dimitri glance at me from the corner of my eye. Well more like he kept glancing at my chest. I looked down to see why he was looking and my eyes widened in horror as I realized the water made the shirt I was wearing, completely see-through. You could see literally everything! And I wasn't wearing a bra either. Oh goodness this was horrible. I immediately covered myself with my arms, looking up to find Dimitri smirking at me in amusement.

"Can I be excused, Your Highness?" I asked, trying to will the embarrassed blush on my face away.

"No." He stated chuckling to himself. Was he freaking serious?

"Look, I really need to change my shirt. You have to understand." I whispered exclaiming, still holding my hands up against my chest.

"I understand. But the answer's still no." He said grinning at me. Now I was getting annoyed.

Well guess what, Mr. Whatevertheheckyourlastnameis. I don't need your stupid permission.

I pushed the chair back and got up, shooting Dimitri an 'I don't care what you say or do' look.  I then started walking out of there, not caring that I was disobeying him. He thought it was funny that my shirt was soaked wet. Well he can kiss my ass now.

I heard him yell my name, most likely angry that I didn't listen to him. I turned around, blew him a kiss and then proceeded to walk out the room. He yelled my name in anger again, but still ignoring him, I kept on walking.

"She's honestly such a bitch." Shauna retorted causing me to stop in my tracks. I thought I told her not to swear in front of Thomas. I turned around fuming with anger. First Dimitri and now her. I was so going to murder someone right now.

I stalked up to her not even bothering to cover the front of my shirt. I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her stupid ass out of her chair. "How many times do I have to tell you to not swear in front of Thomas?" I yelled shaking her hard. 

She smiled her annoying smile at me before opening her mouth. "Well bitch, I think you to told me not to fucking swear like fucking once I think. You cunt, bit-" I slapped her hard across the face, not letting her finish.

Everyone gasped in surprise, leaving the room in deafening quiet. All I could here was Pam asking Dimitri for permission to take Thomas out of the room. She then picked up Thomas and ran out with him. I was going to have to thank her later for that.

Shauna just watched me with the most angry expression I've ever seen her before she attacked me. She practically jumped on top of me, pushing me to the ground. She latched onto my hair pulling on it before trying to claw at my face. I kneed her in the stomach, trying to get her off of me, but soon enough Dimitri picked her off me. I watched as she struggled in his arms.

"Shauna, stop it!" He ordered her causing her to finally stop. "What the fuck was that?" He asked both of us, sounding more than enraged. "What are we in Kindergarten?" Didn't know the demons went to Kindergarten.

"With her here, it might as well be." I say, pointing at Shauna.

"Excuse me Bitch, you're the one who slapped me first." She yelled back, tears pricking her eyes.

"Oh would you look at that? The Queen Bee is going to cry. Boo hoo." I taunted her watching tears fall down her face. She was honestly pathetic.

"Shauna, sit down." Dimitri said as he led her to her chair. I watched as he gently stroked the back of her hair, calming her down. Once he saw she was okay, he turned to me with an angry look on his face. He came towards me, grabbing my arm, roughly jerking me up.

Oh so she gets the gentle treatment while I get the rough one. So fair.

He pulled me out of the room with my right arm while I used my left hand to cover my chest as the shirt was still see-through. He dragged me all the way up to my room and pushed me down onto the couch. "What the fuck is your problem?" He yelled, his face seething with anger.

"Nothing." I say, nonchalantly. I could see him fisting his hands into tight fists.

"It's like you want me to kill you." He growled out through clenched teeth. "Do you want me to kill you because I can kill you in zero seconds flat."

"Yes. Just kill me. I'd rather be dead than stay in this retched place." I sarcastically say, looking up at him. He simply stared down at me without saying anything. "Well.. Are you going to kill me or not? Thought it only took you zero seconds."

"You're so goddamn annoying! Like please just shut up!" He complained, the anger being replaced by annoyance.

"How am I being annoying? You asked if I wanted you to kill me and I said I do. That's it. And if you want me to shut up so badly, then kill me. Just do it." I stated shrugging my shoulders. I knew I was pissing him off even more, but I was enjoying it too much to stop.

"Holy fuck, I will honestly kill you just shut the fuck up!" He yelled looking really frustrated with me.

"Like I said before, if you kill me then I'll shut up forever." I retorted causing him to glare holes into my head.

"I will fucking ki-"

"Yeah I get it. You'll kill me. Yada-yada-yada. You've said it a billion times already. Can we talk about something else?" I say watching him get more and more frustrated. He opens his mouth to say something before deciding to not say it. He instead turns to the closet, getting out a pink shirt and some pants, before tossing it to me.

"Pink, really?" I ask, receiving a glare from him. "I was just kidding, gosh. I like the colour pink."

"Just shut up and change." He says, crossing his arms across his chest. I waited for him to leave but he wouldn't.

"Um, aren't you going to leave first?" I ask and he suddenly looks surprised.

"Right. Sorry." He mutters before finally leaving. I then close the door and change into the new clothes given to me.

Once I'm done, I walk outside to find him still standing there. "Whose shirt was that, by the way?" He asks pointing at Kenneth's blue shirt in my hands.

"Kenneth's." I say and he nods snatching it out of my hand. I give him a puzzled look.

"I'll give it back to him." He says and I start to protest saying I could do it myself.

"No I'll do it. You have a whole list of stuff to do anyways so you might as well get started." He says before walking away from me.

* * * * * * *
Hey guys, so what do you think about the story so far?

What are your thoughts on Dimitri? Isabella? I'd love to know.

Xoxo,

Fairytopia08

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 69 15
Being different can be a curse but it can also be an unexpected advantage... A year into her apprenticeship, Lara died. When she's -mostly- brought b...
131K 3.8K 27
Victor have a past that never left him, protector to Lavi family, he was determine to see Lavi safety and Happiness. As Soon as Lavi fell in love wit...
69K 1.6K 45
Valyn has had a rough few years. Her father went missing in war and her mother was in a horrible crash resulting in her being in a coma. S...