I love you. Forever and Always

By _futuremrspayne01

This is a fan fiction about Jenny Smith who meets Liam Payne. She hasn't had the best relationships in the pa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

53 2 1
By _futuremrspayne01

Jennys POV:

"Truth or dare Liam? Pick your poison" Louis smirked

"Dare." Liam said confidently

"Kiss Jenny." Louis smirked.

My eyes darted up from the floor. I could feel my face turning red and my hands started to sweat.

"Uhh what?" He stuttered

"You heard him boy. Kiss her." Niall said.

Liam looked over at me, I looked at him and gave him a small nod. It was a dare he kind of has to, it won't be bad for me either. I really want to kiss him too.

Without even saying anything he leaned in and kissed me.

Sparks flew instantly.

Unbelievable. Wow. Our lips moved in a perfect motion for a second or two and then I pulled away.

I looked at the boys faces and they were all sitting in shock with their jaws dropped to the floor. I think they were as surprised as I was.

When I glanced over at Harry he looked surprised but in his eyes I saw hate and anger. I thought maybe he had a little crush on me but nothing to big.

"Oooooooooooooooo. Jenny and Liam kissing in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Zayn sang at the top of his lungs. Niall and Louis joined in finishing up the little song laughing their butts off.

I turned to look at Liam who's cheeks were bright red and his hands were shaking, I giggled to my self. He heard me and perked up his head to look at me and smiled.

"Well, that was fun." Louis winked at Liam

"Shut up!" Liam mumbled as his cheeks got brighter.

"I'm gonna go order Chinese." Harry proclaimed and got up and left.

"What's his problem?" Niall laughed

"I don't know" Zayn said confused, "I'll go check on him."

Harry's POV:

What the fuck?! We were all just playing truth or dare and then they have to make Liam and Jenny kiss. Wow. I'm so fucking pissed.

I know that no one else knows I like her and all but seriously wow.

I walk inside and grab the phone. When I sit down at the bar Zayn walks in.

"Hey Harry, what's goin on?" He asks

"What do you mean? I'm ordering Chinese." I say

"Well you seemed kinda angry and just left. Just wanted to make sure you were okay and everything." He said worried

"Look I'm fine. It's whatever." I look away.

I start dialing the Chinese restaurant but Zayn stops me, "Wait, you like Jenny..?" He questioned

"Maybe, it doesn't matter anyways. She obviously has feelings for Liam and not me." I mumble

"I'm sorry, we didn't know I'm sure if you told us we wouldn't have made them kiss." Zayn said sympathetically.

"Yeah, whatever." I pick up the phone and walk out into the living room so I can order the food.

Liam's POV:

Wow, Jenny is an amazingggg kisser and that was just a little bit of it. Oh my gosh! She might actually like me back! She let me kiss her, I mean if she didn't like me why would she let me?

I know I shouldn't skip to conclusions but I think I'm gonna take her out tomorrow for dinner and maybe even ask her out...

Ill talk to the guys about what I should do later.

"Alrighty well let's all go get dressed and meet back downstairs for Chinese and a movie" Zayn said as he appeared at the screen door

"Okay, that'll work." Niall said "Hey guys, do you think I could invite Bella over for dinner and the movie?"

We all looked at each other "Why of course you can lover boy." Louis winked

Niall just rolled his eyes and walked inside followed by Louis. It was just Jenny and I outside picking up everyone's towels to bring inside.

This is my chance, be cool. "Hey umm Jenny..." I said as I strutted towards her not realizing the floor was soaking wet. I took a huge step and flipped onto my back. "Ouch!" I screamed as I hit the ground.

"Oh my gosh Liam!" She yelled trying not to laugh at my sad attempt to by cool., "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I laughed standing up.

She giggled, "Okay" and walked over to me.

"So umm Jenny...I was wondering if tomorrow....if you want to..maybe go out on a date with me?" I said trying not to mess up, my cheeks were turning red and my hands were starting to sweat.

"I would love to!" She yelled giving me a hug. Then she scampered away noticing how surprised I was that she hugged me., "ummm haha sorry. Where are we gonna go?"

"It's going to be a surprise." I said tapping her nose

"Ughhhh, I hate surprises." Jenny rolled her eyes

"I think you'll like this one." I smiled. I grabbed her hand and the towels and walked her inside and upstairs. Everyone was in their rooms changing so we did too.

Jenny's POV:

I walked into my room and shut the door. I turned to have my back against the door and slid down till I was sitting. My smile would not go away I was so excited for tomorrow!! I wonder where he's taking me?

I walked over to the bathroom and stripped down. I turned on the shower and got in and washed my hair and body. When I got out I wrapped my self in a white towel and my hair in another one.

Walking over to my bag I saw my phone light up. When I picked it up it was a text from my mom it said:

Hey sweetie. I am so sorry about what happened last night. I hope everything is ok. I'm glad that boy Liam was there to help you. Stay safe. I love you. See you later. -Mom<3

I smiled as I responded:

I'm glad he was there too. I love you too. I might be home tonight late. Stay safe as well. -Jenny <3

I placed it down on the bed and walked over to my bag which was laying on the floor. I put on a pink sweatshirt and black leggings. I grabbed a hair tie and my brush and put my hair in a high pony tail. I looked at my glasses but decided to leave them, I hate my glasses I look so weird with them on.

I walked out of the room with my phone in my hand down the stairs and into the living room where all the boys were situating themselves for the movie.

"Jenny! Jenny! Come sit next to me!!!" Louis squealed. Liam and Louis were sitting on the couch with a space in between them for me. Zayn, Niall, and Harry were sprawled out on pillows all over the floor.

"Okay!!" I cheered as I ran over to my spot.

"So Niall, where's Ella?" I asked

"She should be here soon. She offered to pick up our Chinese." He smiled

"Okay, can't wait to see her again. I bet you can't wait either." I winked.

We all laughed and settled in. I leaned up against Liam who put his arm around me nudging me closer.

"Why don't I get a cuddle buddy?!" Louis protested

"You can have me!!" Zayn yelled jumping on top of Louis lap stroking his hair.

"Yaaaaay!!" Louis screamed hugging Zayn.

These boys are crazy but you gotta love them. We started throwing out movie ideas until Ella got to the house.

The door bell ringed and Niall ran to the door. "HEY ELLA!" He cheered giving her a huge hug and taking the food from her.

"Hey everyone!" She smiled. Niall started passing out the food and told Ella that she would be sitting next to him on the floor.

"Now Niall, make sure everything stays in the pants okay?" Louis joked.

"Oh shut up!" He blushed throwing a dumpling at Louis's head.

Zayn started holding up movies that we could watch but I couldn't see them from where I was sitting.

"Jenny! What do you wanna watch?" Niall asked

"Umm uhh I can't really see them.." I confessed

"Why not?" Liam questioned

"Well I don't have my glasses on." I mumbled

"Well then go out them on."

"No no, that's okay. Whatever one you guys want to watch we can watch."

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go get your glasses." Liam proclaimed getting up.

"No! Please don't I look horrible with them on!" I protested grabbing him and pulling him back.

"I bet you don't." He argued running up stairs and into my room.

After a few seconds he flew down the stairs and placed my glasses on my head without giving me any time to argue.

"Wow, you look beautiful." Liam whispered

"No I don't." I blushed pushing the strands of hair that had fallen out behind my hair, "you're just saying that."

"No I mean it. You look gorgeous in your glasses."

"Thanks." I said looking down

"I agree!" Harry said popping up out of no where

"Haha thanks Harry" I smiled

"Alrighty now if you two love bird are done will someone please pick a movie." Zayn complained

"Haha sure, lets watch Batman." I said giggling.

We all settled down as Zayn put in the movie.

After I finished my food I snuggled in closer to Liam and closed my eyes. I feel so safe in his arms. I know he won't let any own hurt me. Thinking that to my self I drifted off to sleep, dreaming about what he may have planned for out date tomorrow night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Hello Fellow Directioners!:D

So last Saturday I had my performance for a play I was in and it went soooooo Amazing!!! I finally got the lead and I was so nervous but I actually did really well.

I really hope you all are enjoying my story, I would love some feedback if you could just comment what you think that what be so nice of you all haha(:

Bye my lovelys

-Shayla<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 554 21
Louis Tomlinson's stepsister is going to stay with him for a couple months while him and the rest of One Direction go on tour of America. Louis is be...
67.2K 2.1K 22
"I heard you're a player." I smirked. "So?" He answered. "Let's play a game." I looked at him skeptically. "Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's...
13.7K 305 15
Directionators and Directioners: terms known well in the fan fiction, tumblr, twitter, and internet world. Those are the two distinct groups surroun...
18.2K 319 20
In this One Direction fanfic. We meet a Radio hosts with nothing really happening in her life. She does the same old thing hang out with her bestfri...