The Alpha's Twin

Von petepete

My names Kitty. I have five brothers and two best friends, all of who make it their soul mission in life to a... Mehr

The Alpha's Twin
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ITS UP!!!!!

Chapter 2

112 5 0
Von petepete

When we got off the plane, Seb pointed out where we were to wait, before disappearing with Shaun and Nate.

We wandered over to where he had pointed and began talking among ourselves as me waited for further instruction. The room fell silent as a pale, thin man began talking softly.

“Welcome to Westerdayle Academy. Each of you standing before me possesses the blood of the Royal Quarter in you. Good luck throughout your studies with us, now, down to business. Split into your packs and due to a shortage of faculty can Statan Pack and Golden dawn please join together for today. “ He glanced briefly over at our group, before continuing. “Find the desk that is labelled with your pack name and collect the items given.” The man finished before disappearing.

Looking around, I saw that me, Niall and Darren were all standing together, but Luke was nowhere to be found.

I eventually found him talking to a group of girls. I walked over and as I got closer I realised that the girls were of my brother’s usual standards. Ignoring the dirty looks from the girls in front of him, I turned to face Luke.

“We need to-“I was cut off my one of the girls nasally voices.

“Eww, why would you talk to someone like her?” she sneered.

I turned to face her and I could feel my temper rising.

“Because, you dumb-assed bimbo, I’m his twin sister.” I replied, causing her to growl. She raised her hand an aimed a slap at my face. I caught her hand, inhaling as her scent was blown in my direction. “Beta?” I asked and she nodded once at me, a smirk on her face. “Well, ever raise your hand to an Alpha again, I don’t care who it is and I’ll kill you myself.” I threatened throwing her hand away from me. She stumbled back and growled before turning on her heels and marching away, her group of friends throwing me looks as they followed.

“What happened?” Niall asked as he and Darren wandered over to a still angry me and laughing Luke.

“She’s been here less than a day and already insulted someone.” He chuckled, putting a friendly arm around my shoulders.

“I didn’t insult her,” I protested. “If anything her stupidity offended me.” I shrugged.

“Yep, you might want to get use to this. You have just seen the bad side to Katherine Hunter.” Darren said, clapping Niall on the back.

Niall chuckled. “If that’s her bad side, remind me never to really insult her.” He laughed, winking at me. No he’d better not.

**

We made our way over to the table that had both our packs names on it and told the man behind the desk our names.

“Katherine Hunter.” I told him. He raided through a pile of envelopes on his desk and handed me one with my name printed in block capitals on the front. I moved from the queue, opening it as I did. Inside was a map of the school, a schedule and a key. Looking on the map, I found my room which was highlighted in red and realised it was in the mating corridor.

Niall looked at the map over my shoulder. “Looks like we’re sharing a room.” He noted, wrapping an arm around my waist gently.

“Remember that’s still my sister.” Luke said, shuddering.

“Ha!” I said sarcastically. “Don’t even get me started. How many of your conquests did you tell me about?”I asked with a slight smile, before my face became serious. “Oh that’s right. All of them.” I glared at him.

He winked at me. “If you’ve got it, flaunt it.”

**

We said goodbye to Luke and Darren when we reached the corridor that split into the mating and single corridor.

I unlocked the door and found our entire luggage lying at the bottom of a double bed. I bent down next to the first case that belonged to me and began unpacking. I opened the case up and found an X-box on the top of my case.

I think you forgot something. I mind linked him.

Yay! What number’s your room, I’m coming to get Stephanie. He replied. Yep my brother, as charming and debonair as he was had named his X-box.

I still can’t believe you named that. I replied, shaking my head. It was stupid, why would you name a games consol?

She’s a person too! He protested.

I sighed. Okay, just forget it, we’re room 12. Having an argument with him over his X-box was like trying to convince Ghandi that world peace was wrong.

I placed the X-box on the bed and continued to unpack.

Twenty minutes later there was a rapid knock on the door. Niall looked at me curiously.

“Luke.” I replied, pointing to the item on the bed.

He chuckled and opened the door. “Come to collect something?” He asked Luke.

“Yep.” Luke replied, pushing past him and running to pick up the X-box on the bed. He then looked around our room.

“Nice place. At least it doesn’t echo, wouldn’t want your neighbours hearing-“I cut him off.

“Okay, get out before Stephanie the X-box meets Jack the Hammer.” I threatened.

“You monster!” he yelled running out the room in horror. I laughed as he disappeared and shut the door behind him.

“You are one evil girl.” Niall said, wrapping me in a hug so that my bag was pressed into him chest. He turned me to face him and leant closer to me, pausing so that I had the choice to move away.

“That I am.” I breathed and closed the distance between us. I gasped at the sparks that were created when our lips connected. Niall placed his hands tightly on my lips and took the opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth, pushing me onto the bed.

As things got heated, I pulled away, gasping for air. “Not tonight.” I said gently.

He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer so that my head lay on his chest. “Whenever you’re ready.” He whispered.

I fell asleep, for the first time with a smile on my face.

**

I woke up in the morning with Niall’s arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I moved slightly and he unconsciously moved me closer to him. Somehow I managed to wriggle free from his grasp and grabbed a towel and essentials before heading into the bathroom.

**

Once I was finished in the shower, I made my way into our room. Glancing at the clock on Niall’s bedside table, I saw that it was 8.30 and classes began at 9.15.

Niall had obviously just woken up and was sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

“Why didn’t you wake me?” he asked groggily, standing up to stretch.

“Because you look so cute when you’re asleep,” I replied, pinching his cheeks.

He stopped stretching and looked at me horrified. “You think I’m cute?” he asked, raising an eyebrow as if the word offended him.

“Only when you’re asleep,” I clarified. “Now when you’re awake that’s a whole different story.” I winked.

“Yeah?” he asked, pulling me close to him as I tried to pass to go and get clothes..

“Yep, when you’re awake you are hot. As in the type where I would happily stop in the middle of the road and get hit by a car to watch you cross over,” I said, nodding me head.

He laughed and stepped away from me.  “You are one strange child.” He ruffled my hair, which I realised was still wet.

“Damn, I still need to dry my hair!” I realised and began rushing about to get ready.

**

Once we were both dressed, I pulled out my schedule and looked at my classes for today. I saw that I only had two over the whole day. Being a werewolf was tiring and quite a few of our classes were practical. I saw that I was in Physical Training with Beta Bennie first.

“What are you in first?” I asked Niall, who was currently studying his own.

“Um, Beta physiology 101,” He said, and a felt my heart sink that he wasn’t in my class.

**

We met Luke and Darren in the same spot we had said good-night the day before.

“Morning y’all,” Darren said in a horrible attempt at a Texas accent. I rolled my eyes at him and he stuck the tongue out at me.

“So have a good night?” Luke asked suggestively, raising his eyebrows.

“Luke, I swear if you don’t shut up, I will make sure you never ever sleep with a girl again.” I threatened, causing him to place his hand in front of his genitals and change the topic of conversation.

“Okay, let’s go to class now.”

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

677 0 27
I'm done with this bullcrap. I'm done being beaten by the very people that I know are supposed to protect me. So I ran. I felt like no one was chasin...
4K 149 30
_A broken wolf_ I have longed for a mate. I yearned for love. Maybe my parents loved me, but I have no memory of either of them. My aunt never cared...
573K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...
104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...