Guilty Pleasures || H.S. AU

Por FineMelodyxx

**mature** "We accept the love we think we deserve." ― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower "I w... Más

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Authors' Note
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter XLX
Chapter XLXI
epilogue
Farewell note.

Chaper XXXIII

41.3K 924 622
Por FineMelodyxx

XXXIII.

'And if it feels right, promise I don't mind. And if it feels right, promise I will stay here all night. Just let me love you...' Let me love you by Ariana Grandé

Maria.

The laminated floor underneath my soft skin seemed to wake me up as I made my way into the the dining room. To say I was nervous seeing everyone was an understatement, considering the loud racket caused was over me. However thinking of yesterday, before everything happened, it was a blissful walk with Harry. He lifted me with ease, and didn't diffrensiate a hint of regret. I liked that.

I amble through the door to see only three people sat at the table. My dissapointment evolved, finding that Harry was no where to be seen. I would have asked where Harry was but I knew that would make matters worse, since Hunter was already sending me glares, as if he knew the root of my thoughts.

Breakfast seemed to be laid out on the table as I reached it. No one had said a word to me since I walked in, and it was nerving thinking of what was going on in their minds. Hunter dragged himself to walk towards me, and for a second I thought I would have a mini heart attack (not the butterflies that were expected but the anxiety that he would call me out in front of everyone).

"Um... Can I speak to you?" Hunter spoke, softly. His hand coming up to rub the nape of his neck, in nervousness. I give him a slight nod, beckoning him to continue. "Alone?" This time he leads me out of the dining room and into the living room, the silence was seeming to envelope us in our own void.

Suddenly my nerves started to kick in. "What's up?" I say, instantly regreting my speech since this is obviously going to be so much of a serious talk.

"Uh- listen. Last night, I'm really sorry. I guess I must have lost it when I saw him in our room and he was just staring at you. I'm so sorry-" He rambled, before I cut him.

"It's fine, honestly." I cup his face in my hands.

"I want to take you out. Show you how much I love you, because I do. I love you." I start to giggle at his nervousness.

"Okay." I say and he repeats , my word in a whisper. That is until I remember last night. "Oh god- I'm sorry I can't." I articulate, speedily.

He shoots up immediately, obviously not expecting my rejection "What? Why?"

"I promised Harry he could take me out today, so we could hang out." I phonate cautiously. Knowing that Harry and Hunter weren't really on good terms right now, Hunter was never going to approve of this. But hell, I'm a grown woman and I make my own decisions. I will do what I want.

"So you are dropping the first oppurtunity I give to actually go out and be together, for my brother. Are you being serious?"

"The first opportunity! Do you hear yourself? There shouldn't have to be an opportunity." I scoff in disbelief. "Is our relationship an opportunity?" I say, feeling a pang of hurt when he doesn't answer me. "Okay then, what opportunities are you getting from our one year relationship? Huh?"

"Jesus! I didn't mean it like that. Why are you taking whatever I say out of context?" He groaned in frustration.

"I'm not going anywhere with you, and don't talk to me until you've sorted yourself out." Hunter kicks at the sofa near him, just as I leave the room.

"Are you okay?" I hear a deep voice call from behind me. "I heard the racket."

Instinctively, I smile, knowing that a concered head of curls was standing behind me. "Yeah I'm fine, he's just being stubborn. How about you? Did you sleep okay last night?"

"Yes, suprisingly I did. Still up for today?"

"Of course. Hunter wanted to take me today, but I just said I was going out with you today." Next thing I hear is a bang, indicating the front door just slammed shut, and I guessed Hunter left in rage. I sigh, already over his angery fesr.

"And he was okay with that?" He catechised, in short awe.

"Not exactly. But I'm old enough to make my own decisions. Hunter doesn't control me. I don't always like to be so dependant on Hunter." I rambled about a topic that bothered me most, however Harry just stood and listened to me contently. "I just wish other girls saw that now a days. They don't need to be a princess in waiting, or change who they are, for their prince in shining armour because they are beautiful just the way they are and no one can intesify their glow but them." I was gobsmacked to see Harry studying me so intently, no sign of laughter striking his face, the way Hunter did when I brought up the topic. He always said I was too hard headed sometimes. But Harry seemed willing to listen, and I like that about him.

"You are quite passionate about this, aren't you?" He said, giving me a look. I didn't know how to decipher it but I know it made me reel uneasy.

"Does that bother you?" I ask, feeling quite offended by the way he was just staring at me.

"No of course not. I think it's so nice that you strive towards ambissions. It's kind of hot actually." He started walking towards the kitchen door, smirking back at me. I followed him in, catching him before we could enter through the door.

"Where are we going?" I ask, hoping he would give a hint towards my way. "You know, so I know what to wear." I add, making sure it doesn't look like I wasn't prying.

"I see what you are trying to do there. Should I give in? I dont know." He smiles down at me, cheekily. Trying to pull off my best puppy dog face, I look up at him in hopes he will towards something. "Just wear whatever you want, baby." Harry kisses my forehead before continuing towards the kitchen.

The feel of his lips still lingering on my forehead, making me feel giddy from my heart down to my toes.

"Where did Hunter go?" Robin questions me as soon as I walk in. Everyone seems to eating their breakfast so peacefully. "We heard screaming and a bang. Are you okay, dear?"

I smile, thankfully towards his concern. "Yes, I'm fine. We just got into another fight, he got angry and left. He's been so different lately."

"I am sure everything will be fine in a week or so. I heard he was stressing about some work stuff." Robin answers, defending Hunter. It kind of hurt if I'm honest.

"But it's the holiday, he shouldn't be stressing out right now."

"We know, dear. Evrything will be fine."

"So where do you intend on taking me?" I quiz Harry, as he drives through busy streets.

"Somewhere."

"Ugh fine." I say. "Do you know what bothers me the most?" Out of no where I bring up.

"What bothers you the most?"

"I've spent the most of our two weeks with you, when I should've spent it with him." As soon as the words come out of my mouth I regret them. My wording came out exremely poorly. His knuckles flush white around the steering wheels, and I could see the anger in his eyes "I'm sorry that came out wrong."

"What did you mean then?" Harry articulates through his tightened teeth.

"I meant that my boyfriend should have some common sense and spend some time with his girlfriend, however I've spent more time with you. Not that I'm complaining, I actually like your company. You aren't all that bad." I don't see Harry soften by my words at all so I, hesitantly, reach my hand forward and cup one of Harry's hands in mine. My thumb circling across his knuckles before I bring it up to pepper soft kisses on them. "I'm sorry. I love spending time with you, but it's just meant to be an obligation for Hunter. You're better at it than he is."

Harry sighs, loosening up a large amount. "That's better, I guess." He taks, lacing his fingers through mine.

I smile at his affection. "I'm kind of surprised that you didn't lash out on me."

"Yeah, so am I."

"I think you are going to soft on me." I nudge Harry's shoulder playfully, and he smirks in return.

"I am not." He defends himself, obviously trying to hold back his smile.

"You are! You hold my hand, kiss me on my forehead, carry me home, take me out, you even call me beautiful. If all that isn't sweet I don't know what is." I tease Harry. However when I look back at Harry his whole demeanour has changed into a stiff and stolid silhouette. I instantly feel as if I'm the cause of this. "Hey, what's the matter?"

Eventually, I follow where his hard gaze has landed. My heart drop miles down my stomach at the sight. He hits a bin on the side of the street, cursing to himself.

It was none other than my careless boyfriend, stumbling around the street with a bottle of vodka in his hands.

"Stop the car, Harry, we need to get him home."

"Who the fuck comes to a bar an hour from their house when there is one just down the road?" Harry mutters to himself.

Just as Harry parks on the side, a tall blonde walks out of the same bar Hunter had stumbled out from, she instantly wraps her arm around him. My heart plummets even more and fresh tears brim my eyes.

Harry looks at my sadden expression, about to say something when I get out of the car and shut the door as loud as I can, so I know they can hear. The girl goes in to kiss Hunter before Hunter head snaps over to me, causing her to kiss his cheeks instead.

He didn't seem to think to push her away at first, but one glance at me and he is squirming like a fish out of her grip.

I hear the other car door slam shut, Harry's figure appearing right after me.

As soon as I reach Hunter, tears are spilling down my cheeks. Hunter looked frightened and sad all at the same time. "Babe-" He says as I reach them, but I cut him off my hands flies up to attack his cheek.

"You asshole!" Harry pulls me back lightly, whispering for me to calm down.

Hunter starts to walk towards me before Harry stops him. "I wouldn't come anywhere near her right now if I were you. Go sit in the car. And you-" Harry points to the blonde, and she quickly shoots him flirtatious eyes, making me want to lash out at her even more. "Fuck off before you need more plastic surgery. I'm not holding her forever."

She looks offended, but scampers off anyway, muttering a short 'dick face' along the way.

As soon as the blonde bimbo leaves, Harry turns me around cupping my face in his hands. "Okay Maria, listen to me. You need to calm down. It's no good speaking to him while he's drink like that. Okay?"

"I want to hurt him. I hate him!" I try to fight against Harry's strong grip on my face.

"Do it for me, okay?" He speaks so softly, and I want nothing more than to kiss those luscious lips of his.

"Okay." I breathe out unevenly. Trying to control my breathing as we walk towards the car, I see Hunter passed out in the back seat.

a/n

Drama. Drama. Drama.

Hmmm.... What'd you think of that chapter?

I might be a little turdy while posting these next two months! So yeah just wanted to let you know...

Favourite holiday destination?
Turkey

~FineMelodyxx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.1K 1.3K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...
4.2K 166 35
"Congratulations you're in hell now." "Why? Because I'm stuck here with you?" "No, because you've just made a deal with the devil.", even though his...
44K 1.4K 65
A Dark Harry Styles fanfiction ----- "I'm so wrong for you, Elena," he groans, biting my earlobe and breathing heavily. "So fucking wrong." And he is...
5.5K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...