Under A Dark Cloud

By Else_Milch

After finally gaining her freedom, Keira is set off to live on her own out in the open world. Until one night... More

Under a Dark Cloud
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Is it too late to say sorry?
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
~*Bonus Chapter*~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not an update but still important
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Mini A/N
Chapter 37
Sorry XP
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Just another A/N again ( O 3 O )
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bad news for you
Just A News
Chapter 45
....
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
=_=

Chapter 47

19.3K 481 74
By Else_Milch

12:25 am

Keira's Pov :

Immediately woke up from my short nap and checked the watch. 12: 25. Good, 5 minutes till I escape this place and home free. I didn't get much sleep but this is ok. I guess all I need is a good nap.

I rubbed my eyes to wear off any sleep that's in me, so I can efficiently do the escape as best as I can. Hopefully, I can get as far to the exit and escape without being caught by the enemies.

Checking the watch again, it's 12:06. Sensing that I have to check the book in order to know what are the first steps or else I might start to panic when the time comes.

I took the book and started to read the first instructions,

1. When 12:30 comes, You will hear loud footsteps echoing through the walls. When the footsteps get nearer, moan and wail as loud as you as if you had already started your labour in your room.

I looked to the sides as I reread the book as I felt my eyebrows knit together in a frown with a disapproving look in my face. I continued to read,

2. When the guard checks through the slot, Be in a position where pregnant women start to enter labour. He will then be concerned what's wrong with you and enter but keep in mind you have to keep this book close to you. This book is essential for this plan.
Anyways, once the man gets closer enough within your reach, immediately hit him with the book in the forehead as hard as you can.

Wait, hit the man with a book?! I can't do that. I always say the phrase ' it's time to hit the books ' but I didn't expect that one day, I would actually starting hitting people with book! I'm starting to doubt this plan. I read to see what's next.

3. Never doubt this plan. I planned this carefully and this plan has everything you need to escape.

Ok. Once the man is unconscious, take the keys and everything in the guy's pockets. That includes the shirt pockets and try to check under his pants, there might be a gun and you have to take that one with you as well. After you loot all those stuff, Take the porno magazine hidden behind those erotica books in the bookshelf. I'm not kidding on this one and that magazine is helpful as well.

P.S. Now check the time.

I immediately checked the watch and saw it's already 12:29. Quickly, I went to a position nearby the chair where women are in labour or in pain or I don't know. I keep the book close with me and hid in the inner pockets of Santiago's jacket.

The moment the time hit 12:30, I heard something like a creaky door opening and sure enough, were faint heavy footsteps echoing. So, I proceeded to step one, even though I don't like this step.

I acted as if I was in pain and tried to make loud and painful wails and moans, hoping that man can hear me and buy my acting. Sure enough, a slot on the metal door opened and then the opening of the metal door.

I heard the man rush to me and asked,

" What the heck is wrong? Are you ok, woman? You having your...er...baby pains? "

I didn't reply and murmured something he can't here, so that he'll get closer to me to ' hear ' what I was saying as I continued to act like I was in deep pain.

Just as planned, He went in closer and tried to hear me speak but I slowly get the book from its hiding place and then slam in as hard as I can to the man's forehead. I looked up to see him looking me right back. I was about to scream and hit him with the book again but I saw his eyes roll back as he fell back, unconscious.

I stared at him, then the book and back to him in disbelief. I can't believe I did it. I just knocked out a man with a book. But feeling that I don't have time to dillydally and just standing there, I immediately and slowly kneeled in front of the man and quickly search through his smelly and oily body.

I managed to find a lighter, some cigarettes, a pen, another small retractable knife, a small piece of paper with some numbers written in it and just what the instructions said there would be, I found a small gun inside his pants in the left waist.

Although, I was slightly in conflict whether to take the box of condoms I found as well but the instructions said all of it. I shook my head and stuff all the things inside the jacket. I quickly stood up and walked towards the bookshelf. I threw some of the books on the ground and found the magazine. I cringed at the model posing with such skimpy underwear that barely covered her body at all.

I placed the magazine in as well and was amazed how much room this jacket had. Look at the things I manage to stuff in this jacket without me having discomfort at all.

I picked up the book with the instructions and opened the metal door slowly. I checked to see no one is in the hallway as I went out and closed the door back gently. Then, I quickly flipped through the book and read the next step.

4. Now go down the hallway to your right. But be careful not to be spotted by the men. Now you will see a desk in the center of a spacious room. Go under the desk and don't be spotted. If you have the lighter or match with you, go to the right of the table and using your left hand, light up the papers on the left side of the table and immediately run from the scene.

Does he ever realize that he's letting a pregnant woman doing this? I shook my head and carry this slightly impossible-for-me task. And how did he know that I would find such things in that man's possession? Well, except for the condoms because that's understandable.

As I went to the hallway, I spot some men coming over and hid behind the pile of boxes. Thankfully, They didn't spot me because I was sure my big self would give it away.

Sooner or later after hiding and searching for a spacious room with a desk on the center, I happened to come by the right place and saw a desk piled with plenty of papers on each side as a man worked through them and typed something in his computer.

I immediately crouched down slowly and moved to the right side of the table without being spotten by the man or another one. With the lighter in my hand, I tried to flick it on but it wouldn't. Silently as possible, I kept flicking until there was a small torch. I reached out my hand with the lighter on and burnt the corner of the pile of paper. It started small at first but then started to burn fast. No sooner, the man started to shout something in Italian and ran to the door next to him.

Sensing that this is my cue, I immediately fled from the scene and continued with the next step. I paused for a bit and looked around to see anyone passing by as I took out the book and read the next step.

5. Now this would be stereotypical for men and quite easy, I just have to say and honestly admit. But you're almost there to the exit. Just continue going to the hallway until you can see another hall way filled with men. Now, get the magazine and slid it as silently as you can. Wait for them to notice it and once they're busy, just go fled from the scene immediately. I don't want you thinking of me the same as them.

Raising a brow, I carried on and walked as fast as I can. I nearly exposed myself when I immediately took sight of a group of them on the far left of the other hallway and went back into hiding. Thank God no one saw me.

Getting the magazine out, I felt disgusted that women would do such shameful actions and letting other people picture them but I can't judge them. For who knows, they might not have a choice and it's their only way to work in order to get money to support themselves.

I slowly and silently slid the magazine until it stopped in the center of the room. I waited until someone it until I heard someone spoke in Italian.

" Hey, Look at this. A porno magazine! What luck! Check this out, fellas! "

I waited for a few minutes and peeked a bit to see the men too engrossed on the magazine as they watch with lewd stares. Now, I understand why Santiago doesn't want me to think of him as men who, well, you get my point.

I immediately fled from the scene without being having to be caught or seen by men and took out the book to read the next step.

6. Just one more step to go and you're free.

Go to the right hallway and now, I want you to take pieces of pages of this book and scatter them to the opposite of your direction. That means in the left hallway. Scatter as plenty of pages of the book as you can but not all of it. Now, those items I told you to scavenge from step 3? Scatter those too. Scatter everything but the knives and lighter.

They will think some lazy bastard scattered his own belongings and think he might be drunk running on the left hallway.

I closed the book and start walking fast in the hallways silently as my footsteps can. I came in face to face with a wall and saw there are two hallways leading somewhere else. Following the instructions, I ripped out pieces of paper or pages from the book and scattered them everywhere.
I reached into the jacket and scattered the cigarettes and condoms as well. I went to the right hallway and came in face to face with another metal door. I took out the book and read.

7. When you go out of the metal door, immediately go to the frosty pine forest and try to find a sled. Ride in it and always make sure that the sled goes in one direction. There you will find a small cottage that is off the radar from the enemies' line of view and sight. It's perfectly hidden and a perfect place to stay in.

Stay there and guard yourself with the knives and the shoes with heel blades I gave you. And the lighter? Use that to burn the firewood and keep yourself warm. Don't worry about the smoke. No one can see nor smell it due to the cold weather here.

Inside, All you have to do is wait and be on guard till someone I know or you know picks you up.

Stay safe, Señiorita. -SF

With that, I felt a little hope from before brimming into a bright light. I opened the metal door and shivered as the cold air hits me.

I immediately walked to the forest to find the sled and saw a big wooden one underneath a pine tree. It seemed to be point on a direction, so I got on it and used my weight to push myself till the sled started to move and slid down the snowy slope gently.

I made sure that it went on one direction and I could see a small black dot from afar. As I got nearer, that black dot started to form like a small house. The sled slowly came into a slow hault as I was already in front of the small cottage.

It looked like it was abandoned for a bit as I huddled myself with the jacket to keep me and my baby warm. I twisted the door knob and slowly opened the door with a faint creak.

The place looked like it wasn't abandoned at all. It's like it's been used by someone before. There is a fireplace with fire logs neatly stacked, a small cupboard with some canned goods and a small but cosy looking couch.

I went in and closed the door as I went to the fireplace and bent down slowly. I took out the lighter and after a few tries of flicking it on, I manage to start a small fire and started burning one log of firewood. I placed it in the fireplace and started piling a few firewood until I'm sure it's enough to keep me warm for at least a few hours or maybe a day if I use the other firewood in stock beside the fireplace.

I sat down on the couch and kept the knives close to me as I smiled when I looked down at my round bulging stomach.

" Daddy would've been so proud at mommy for escaping and keeping the both of us safe, baby. "

I placed the knife down and slowly caressed my belly with my hand until I felt a small kick. I smiled even more as I assured my bundle of joy inside me,

" Don't worry, sweetie. Someone will save us soon and take us back home. I promise that today, We will be with daddy and we can tell him what we did today, ok? "

I smiled even more as I decided to take a small nap in the couch and used the jacket as a blanket. I looked up the ceiling till I yawned and felt my eyes heavy. I smiled as my eyes fluttered close and drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face, knowing that I will soon reunite with the man I love, and even if he did betray me... I know that he will have a good explanation and finally tell me.

~~~~

Third person's Pov :

Above the mountains, A man wearing a dark blue jacket and black pants was hiking up the mountain carrying a big black case.

He stopped and pressed something in his ear piece as he took off the black ski mask he wore and answered,

" Ok, Damanico. In 2 minutes, Give us the signal for us to launch our attacks. You have the best location- "

" Yeah yeah. Signal signal signal. Location location location. Got it. Just let me do my job, " Damanico cutted him off in annoyance and pressed the button in his ear piece as he hiked up the mountain even more.

As he reached his spot, He already saw an armed men who took his place. Giving the ' What the f-ck ' sign, Damanico huffed out silently and placed his big black case slowly and silently.

The man didn't notice him since he was busy looking down and searching for any enemies while listening to music in his earphones.

Damanico whistled in a silent tune as he opened his case and started assembling his favorite black and gold sniper named Julietta.

After assembling Julietta, Damanico checked his watch and saw that he has 15 seconds to set the signal. He stood in front of the man and grinned mischievously. He checked his watch and counted silently,

10

9

8

7

6

He tapped the man's shoulder and ripped the man's earphones and the phone from him as Damanico shouted in Greek and kicked the man off the cliff,

" THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!! "

Damanico grinned as he watch the man scream and plummet down from the great height.

' What an epic entrance I made. I should do this more often but I'll be Batman next time. ' Damanico noted to himself mentally as he started to take his place and started to get ready with his job. 

Meanwhile, Two men where conversing with eachother angrily,

" Where is the signal???? He was supposed to give us the signal! "

" Don't look at me. I- "

They heard someone shout in another language and then accompanied by a man screaming and falling to his death in the dark casm.

" That's our signal then, " The other man said as the other face palmed.

~~~~

Was Damanico funny or what? :D

No? ( O - O )

Wow. Tough crowd as ever.

Anyways, For the next chapter won't be a fighting scene or a war zone because I don't know how to make or write the pew-pew-pew or the kaboom!!!!

So, We'll just skip to the hospital part then ^^ Don't worry. I'll add in what happened and so on and forth or I'll just have Cloud say it for me then :)

* Cloud looks at me questioningly *

* I stare at him back *

Don't chu dare look at me like that, Cloud. Don't chu dare because I can write a chapter about you wearing a minion suit and I'm your Creator.
( = . = )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196 0 19
Clyde has always preferred to stay isolated from most people. All that changed when a certain love fairy came into his life. But something's off abou...
532 30 15
ivy life changes forever when she meet Alonso on her birthday, a pure girl yet to experience anything with the world handed to her, she is suddenly t...
723 91 15
Adela is running away from her abusive drug lord Fiancรฉ landing in the arms of a sweet and charming man.
91 2 13
When Abbie leaves home at twenty she doesn't know that her life will change in a way she never expected. Follow Abbie's journey of love, pain, and j...