My Neighbor (A Bruno Mars fan...

By fangurl3

More

Fun
Silent Cries
Fight
Get ya shit
Arguments
Authors Note
Party
Our First Time
We meet again
Take me home
Pain
Hard
Her Eyes
Memories
Uncle Bruno!!
Night paddle
Accident
Grill Out
Chased
Bruno?
My Baby
Hospital shit
Always be my baby
Unknown
Its going down for real
Saver
Tour bus
Birthday Mess
I think I wanna Marry you
Performances
Forgotten Birthdays
411
Not Again!
Babies
Grill outs
Taken Care Of
Mommy
Headin Out
Sequels

Home

261 9 2
By fangurl3

(A/N At the top is Michael)
Jasmine's POV

Man why the hell am I in the hospital bed.

"Bruno come on tell the doctor to bring that ass here," I yelled he smiled and got up.

"It's cool baby girl wait patiently," Bruno said trying to calm me.

"Not fair that I'm the one in the bed it was just a little bullet," I said.

"Hello umm you screamed the whole time they were taking it out," he laughed. I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Still no fair," I said and he came and kissed my lips.

"Your alive your cool just be patient," he said and I nodded.

"Damn my kisses are magic to you huh," he said and I giggled. Phil then came in with the doctor.

"My nigga," I said to Phil and Bruno glared at me.

"Ok so how do you feel Mrs.Cunningham," the doctor asked. I saw his face and damn he was fine.

"Umm it hurts a little but I feel ok," I said and he smiled.

"When was the last time you got a check up," he asked.

"Umm probably a month or two ago," I said and he nodded.

"Any Nasea or vomiting," he asked.

"Umm no," I said and he nodded.

"Ok last time you had your period," he asked.

"Three weeks ago," I said.

"Good good, having any unprotected sex anything like that," he asked and I looked at Bruno he was smiling like an idiot.

"No," I said and he nodded.

"So umm everything looks fine no tissues are damged no vessels punctured so that's good," he said.

"Will it heel without scaring," I asked and he chuckled.

"Yeah you will heal fine and umm one more thing," he said and I smiled.

"Umm maybe we can go out sometime," he said and I smiled.

"Of course but you never told me your name," I said.

"Oh excuse me I am Dr.Michael Smith," he said.

"Ok but any other things you see," I asked.

"Umm no not at all but if you have any suspicions don't be scared to come back and ask for me," he said.

"Cool thank you and here is my number," I said handing him a peice of paper.

"Ok thank you and I'll text you the details," he said.

"Ok," I smiled.

"Umm I'm sorry I have to go there is a patient up here that has a kidney stone," he said.

"Ooh boy or girl," I asked.

"Boy," he said and my eyes widened.

"Oooh that's gonna hurt even worse than if he were a girl," I laugh.

"Yeah I know at least he know's what part of birthing a child feels like," he joked and I laughed too.

"Yass now I hope yall got him on something strong I mean like have you sleep it's so strong," I said and he laughed.

"It's really nothing you can do but let it pass. Anyways keep the wound cleaned and fresh ok make sure when you shower or anything that nothing gets in it," he said and I nodded.

"Thanks Doc," I smiled.

"No call me Michael," he said and I smiled.

"Ok Michael," I say with a wink. He then walks out the door. Phil and Bruno just look at me with a eyebrow raised.

"What," I asked. They just shook their heads.

"He was cute I mean and he's a fucking doctor ooh remind me to get rid of all the protection," I laugh and Bruno glares at me.

"What is the matter with you Bruno," I asked.

"You know I like you," he yelled.

"Oh yeah I so knew you like me when you left me for no reason," I yelled.

"You keep forgeting that you left me too," he said and I stood up.

"You practically raped me you drunk asshole," I yelled.

"Umm I apoligized for that and I was drunk any ways you embarrassed me in front of my family," he said.

"Oh I did and how the hell did I do that huh," I asked.

"You beat my exe up twice," he said.

"Why was she even there," I asked.

"Because Tiara loves her," he said. I got in his face.

"I see her again and I'll kill her," I laughed.

"Ok then I'll whoop Michaels ass," he said and I looked at him.

"Go ahead short stuff he ejects your ass with a deadly disease don't look at me," I say.

"Go get your clothes on," he said.

"I can take myself home thank you I don't even understand why your here," I say.

"Me either let's go Phil," he said and looked at me.

"Nah man yall acting like kids yall better work this shit out anyways Jasmine you have to stay with Bruno," Phil said.

"But Phil," I whined.

"No buts now go and get dressed," he ordered.

"Ok," I grumble.

"Bruno you too," he said.

"This bathrooms occupied," I said and Bruno laughed.

"It's not like I haven't seen any of you," Bruno said. I walked into the bathroom and took off that little paper gown and I turned around and fell into a naked Bruno.

"I'm sorry," I say and he smiles.

"It's ok baby girl," he said. I then felt sick. I ran to the toilet and threw up.

"Damn what did you eat," Bruno asked. I then pushed him away and looked through the cabinet. I found a pregnancy test.

"What the hell is that," Bruno asked.

"Turn your head," I said. He turned around and I smiled. I then pulled my panties down and took the test.

"Can I look now," he asked.

"No you can put your clothes on and get out," I say. I read the test and it was negative. I sighed in relief. I then felt arms wrap around me and it was Bruno.

"You ok baby girl," he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," I smiled.

"Ok get dressed," he said. I got dressed in some sweats and a tank top. I then walked out the bathroom with Bruno. We got onto the elavotor.

"Bruno do you know when we start tour," I ask and he smiles.

"Next week," he said.

"Damn it," I sighed.

"Why," he asked.

"Umm Michael just texted me," I explained and he nodded. I texted him what about tomorrow and he said that's fine. I was finished texting him and I was in the car. We went home and I fell asleep on the couch.

Tommorow Night~

"Oh my gosh Bruno help me out don't just stare at me," I yell as I walk in and out of the closet.

"You looke fine," he said. He was sitting on the couch and playing on his phone.

"Ughh," I groaned.

"I don't get why you are trying so hard to impress him," Bruno said and I looked at him.

"Umm did you not see the face on him I mean oh my god," I said and he laughed.

"It's not funny assface," I yelled hitting him with a pillow.

"Ok I'm sorry I'll give you some advice," he laughed.

"Oh my god forget you," I yelled. He laughed.

"I was just gonna say don't go," he said. I ignored him. I then threw on my a tight white dress. It hugged my curves perfectly. I grabbed me some white Lou boutons with the red bottom. I then walked out.

"Ok how does this look," I ask doing a little turn. He didn't say anything.

"Bruno hello umm are you there," I laugh.

"Oh yeah you look amazing," he said and I smiled.

"Great not let's do some hair and make up," I cheered.

"Why do girls like this stuff," he asked walking into the bathroom.

"Because it's fun," I smiled I took my hair down from the bun and started to straighten it.

"You look funny when you straighten your hair," he laughed.

"I do not," I yelled and he smiled.

"You do you make this face," he laughed.

"It's because you don't want to burn yourself," I explain. I finished and did my makeup.

"Why are you still in here," I asked and he shrugged.

"It's just interesting to watch," he said and I laughed. I then heard the door.

"Damn he's on time," I said running to the door. I opened it to see him in his tux and he looked so sexy.

"Your Early," I smiled.

"I know," he said.

"Umm let me run and get my purse," I said and he nodded. I ran and grabbed my purse then running to the back room and grabbing my bag.

"Bruno I'm leaving," I said and I didn't even here him say anything. His stuck up ass needs to stop. Like what's wrong with him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 1.3K 30
a collection of bruno mars imagines; feel free to request!
32.6K 1.3K 31
19.4K 1.3K 46
In the following story, Crystal, who works at a music studio, unknowingly meets singer, song writer, Bruno Mars. Throughout time, Bruno discovers ter...
2.3K 260 26
When Bruno and Candace thought everything was well, and their lives and relationship were in a perfect place, their past haunts them and will effect...