TDBS2: Wicked Encounter - COM...

By CeCeLib

SYNOPSIS: Nykyrel Guzmano was like a phantom. He hides away from the shadows and control people from the dark... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
EPILOGUE

SYNOPSIS

1.7M 25.5K 1K
By CeCeLib

TDBS1: Wicked Encounter

Synopsis:

Nykyrel Guzmano was like a phantom. He hides away from the shadows and control people from the dark corner of his huge mansion. He's the owner of Guzmano Corporation yet nobody had seen him, not even his shadow. Some believe that he is a man near to the grave, a man who's ugly and scared to be mocked.

He is a mystery that needed to be solve. And Journalist Lechel De Villa will move heaven and earth to unravel Nykyrel's mysterious personality.

By hook or by crook, Lechel will have her interview with him. Fudge the rumors, she will get the interview and her promotion. So she did what she have to do. Inakyat niya ang gate ng mansiyon ni Nykyrel Guzmano. Inihanda niya ang sarili na makakita ang naaganas na nilalang sa loob o kaya naman uugod-ugod na na lalaki, pero mali ang akala niya o ang haka-haka ng mga tao sa labas ng mansiyon.

The man in front of him who claim to be Nykyrel Guzmano was a handsome man, very handsome that her heart was nearly knocked out from her ribcage.

A/N: I'll write this one when i get back :) Hope you like it. By September maybe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 249 1
There's a time that I remember, when I did not know no pain When I believed in forever, and everything would stay the same Now my heart feel like Dec...
Mío By Yiling Laozu

General Fiction

87.3K 2.4K 42
In fact, you're already mine since day one, do you hear me? Eres mío, pumpkin. [Hans Gabriel stand-alone story.]
716K 7.7K 26
*CeceLib Stories *Lunatics and their family *BL *SPOILERS *
22.4M 495K 26
Clarianette Honey was living the dream. She was happy until her parents dropped a bomb that destroyed her perfect world. She had to marry a man she d...