My Mate Is Killing Me [COMPLE...

Por Rjberger12

For eight years, Jade Fawn hasn't had the best luck. Ever since her parents were murdered, she has been torme... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Epilogue
Pt. 2 of MMIKM
Hello Again!

Chapter 5

19.6K 787 61
Por Rjberger12

*Jade's POV*

I cooked, I cleaned, I did everything I had to do and I'm exhausted. I lay down on my bed and my thoughts were suddenly filled by my parents.

I remember my mom used to sing to me every night. She had a beautiful voice. My dad would always tell me that I got my mom's voice. Even at a young age, I sang pretty well. It made my parents proud.

Without me even thinking I began to sing,

"Help me, I've fallen further in myself

I'm stuck here again

And I can see that I'm not digging my way out

I'm digging my grave

I've been become my own demise

Paralyzed inside my mind, arms are weak from holding up this front

No escape and no surprises

Complicated compromises

Hold me down when all I really want is just to

Break free, break free, break free from everything

Break free before it breaks me

There's got to be another way to start again

Tell me, how you can be the brightest star and light up the sky

When I can't seem to even light up my own way and I'm burnt out from trying

I've become what I despise

Paralyzed inside a lie, arms are weak from holding back the flood

Sinking as the waters rise

Drink myself to sleep each night

I'm going under when all I really want is just to

Break free, break free, break free from everything

Break free before it breaks me

There's got to be another way to start again"

I look up at the ceiling, feeling tears roll down my cheeks. I'm surprised I haven't ran out of them.

I sit up a little when I hear a creak outside my door. I look at my alarm clock and it's about 12 am. Who would be at my door this late? I get up and open my door only to find Alex standing there.

My face starts to heat up as I look into his eyes. For a moment I saw awe which made my wolf giddy. I bowed my head.

"Is there anything you need Alpha?" my voice was shaky. Part of me was scared of him. Scared of my mate.

He growled and my body began to shake. Alex slowly made his way into my room and with every step he took, I stepped back. Eventually I bumped into the wall and I was trapped. My legs began to shake. What is he going to do now?

"Al-lpha?" I looked up and his eyes were filled with lust. I gulped. He suddenly grabbed my arm and pressed my body against his. Thousands of sparks filled our bodies and I sighed in content. I've never felt this before. "Mate" I whispered as his scent filled my nose. Chocolate.

Alex visibly got tense and pushed me away. What did I do wrong?

He once again grabbed me by my neck "I am not your mate nor will I ever be Jade. You're a worthless piece of trash that just takes up space. The only reason you're alive is because we all need to let out our anger once in a while right? What better way than to take it out on you."

I saw black dots as his grip tightened. I stopped struggling and my body went limp. Every word he spoke, broke my heart.

"You're not completely worthless though. A quick fuck is another thing I can use you for"

I felt my clothes tear but this time I didn't struggle. I didn't have the strength to. I just let it happen.

For the second time, my mate raped me.

*Alpha Alex's POV*

I was in my office late at night doing pack business when all of a sudden a shiver went up my spine as I heard the most beautiful voice ever. I knew that voice anywhere.

I was so drawn to the voice that I got up and followed it.

"I'm going under when all I really want is just to

Break free, break free, break free from everything

Break free before it breaks me

There's got to be another way to start again"

Jade sang. I never knew she could sing like that. I leaned more into the door when I accidentally stepped on a creak. I cursed at myself. I was about to leave when I heard soft footsteps coming towards the door. My wolf suddenly took over and made me stay in place 'Cane what the fuck' I growled but my wolf ignored me.

Jade opened the door and looked up at me. 'Our mate is so beautiful' Cane said, getting captivated by her big brown eyes. 'You mean YOUR mate not mine.'

"Is there anything you need Alpha?" she asked and my wolf growled. He hated being called Alpha by Jade and oddly enough, sometimes it did tick me off too. Cane wanted her to call him her mate. She began to shake obviously scared of me. Good, she should be.

Cane walked into the room and had her against the wall. He pressed our bodies together and I felt sparks everywhere. It made my wolf purr like a damn cat at the scent of his mate. Roses mixed with strawberries. It was captivating.

Wait what?

"Mate" I heard her purr. Cane relaxed and I took that as my chance to take over. 'I'll show you who's in charge here Cane' I pushed Jade away. I told her everything I felt about having her as a mate when she went limp the tighter I gripped her neck.

'STOP YOU'RE KILLING HER!' My wolf growled and tried gaining back control. It was becoming painful when I've had enough. I knew she was still conscious so I once again had my way with her.

I thrust into her body and gripped her tight from her small waist. I groaned in pleasure. They say fucking your mate is the best sex ever and it is.

'YOU SON OF A BITCH STOP!' My wolf growled louder than ever. My head throbbed painfully but I didn't care.

After I had my fun I pulled away and tucked in my manhood. I got up and without another glance, I walked out and slammed the door shut.

'You don't know how much pain you're causing her. . .' Cane whimpered. 'We're Alphas, man up would you? We can have any girl we want. Why settle down to THAT?' I said. Cane sneered and growled. I groaned at the pain in my head. 'One day you'll regret ever hurting our mate.' I sighed. 'YOUR mate. Not mine.'

And with that, I went into my master bedroom to go to sleep. Pack business really takes a toll on you.

*Jade's POV*

I woke up to that pain again. The one that starts in my stomach and travels to the rest of my body. I couldn't move at all. My breathing was coming out in short gasps. Why does this suddenly happen to me?

I layed there on my floor naked, waiting for this feeling to stop. After what felt like an eternity, it slowly vanished. 'Mell?' I called out to my wolf. I sounded weaker than before. Almost lifeless. What was happening to me?

'Mell you there?' Nothing. I began to panic. 'I'm alright Jade' I teared up at the sound of my wolf. She sounded like if she was a second away from death. 'I'm so sorry for doing this to you Mell. I'm sorry for not being strong, for not being what Alex wants us to be. I could have stopped this yet I was too weak, please forgive me Mell I'm so sorry' I sobbed at the thought of losing her. She was my everything. It's all my fault.

'Jade it's not you're fault. You have nothing to be sorry about.' She managed to say.

I knew what I had to do. In order for me to save my wolf, I had to shut her out. She can heal during that time. Shutting your wolf out is an extremely painful process, it's basically having half of your soul gone.

Though I'm willing to go through that pain for her.

During the time your wolf is shut out, they can heal. Then when they've healed enough to break that wall, you'll be one again.

'I love you Mell' was the last thing I said to her before I shut her out. It was so painful but not near as what that sudden pain feels.

Even though I was numb, I managed to smile a little.

'Don't worry Mell, you'll feel better.'

**********
Comment
Fan
Vote
Follow
Share please!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

180K 7K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
432K 13.3K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
1.7M 61K 22
"Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even my wolf said it, but I couldn't really believe him either. This wasn...
79K 1.8K 40
"but I'm not lying" I said "yes you are" he growled I wanted to cry but I stopped myself I wasn't gonna cry because of him I never did and I'm not s...