The Cold Hearted Animatronic...

Por -cyphr

What will happen when a annoying and childish person and a cold hearted and mean person collided? there would... Más

For starters....
Chapter 1: Where the fun begins
Chapter 2: Golden Freddy
Chapter 3: Roasted Chica!?
Chapter 4: Is this what you called 'falling inlove'?
Chapter 5: When Goldy confess
Chapter 6: The ability to stop time
Chapter 7: Welcome to (Y/n)'s house part 1
Chapter 8: Welcome to (Y/n)'s house part 2
Chapter 9: Stars
Chapter 10: Date
AN (Updated)
Chapter 11: Mansion Sweet Mansion
Chapter 12: Hangover
Chapter 13: D-dont l-leave me... P-please?
Chapter 14: Prank War >:) Girls VS Boys
Chapter 15: New and improved, FFP part 1
Chapter 16: New and improved, FFP part 2
Chapter 17: The original animatronics meets the Toys
Chapter 18: Rule breakers
Chapter 19: The puppet master
Chapter 20: a new you
Chapter 21: we're going on a trip~ part 1
Chapter 23: Stupid Sickness
Chapter 24: We Quit!
Chapter 25: Just some FNAF songs
Chapter 26: Another Date
Chapter 27: Five billion star hotel
Chapter 28: He looks familiar
Chapter 29: Meeting (y/n)'s parents
Chapter 30: Don't get (y/n) drunk or else World war 3 will happen
Chapter 31: Back at FFP part 1
Chapter 32: Back at FFP part 2
Chapter 33: Save them part 1
Chapter 34: Save them part 2
Chapter 35: The End?
LAST AN

Chapter 22: we're going on a trip~ part 2

7.2K 275 489
Por -cyphr

Your POV

"We're not made of Nutellas" Goldy glared at you for biting his ear.
"I thought we we're (D:)" you make a sad face.

"Now to beat this fox up" Goldy glared at Foxy.

"GOTTA FLEE!" Foxy ran away and hides under his seat. He bumped his head cause he's too big. "(Bleep)!"

"Time for your punishment" Gold's right hand started to glow dark blow. "don't worry, it won't hurt"

"What are you doing?" You asked Gold. You we're about to stop Gold was he will do but he pulled you away. Until a red light blinded your eyes so you covered your eyes. You saw a red fox with an eye patch and a brown ripped pants.

"Omg... Is that..."

"FOXY!?"

"HE'S SO CUTE" Chica gave Foxy a death hug. He yelped in surprise.

"He's so kawaii!!" You squealed and hugged Foxy too.

"Ehem!" Goldy gritted his teeth.

"Oh..." You let go and hug Goldy. "Don't be jealous you Winnie the pooh"

"I'm not jealous..." He said as he continued to grit his teeth. You can tell that he is very jealous so you wrapped your fox tail in his waist and bring him closer to you.

Goldy smiled and messed your hair. You blushed badly and your other 8 tails appeared. (( I accidentally wrote 7 tails, it suppose to be 9 tails so yeah... ))

"Enjoying it, I see..." Goldy snickered as you blushed madly. He scratch behind of your fox ear and purred loudly. You saw Gold snickering.

"Do you want me to bite your ears again!?" You growled. Goldy shaked his head as a no.

"Awww, don't be sad you stupid cutie" you hugged him and inserted a Dorito chip in his mouth.

A few hours past and your bored as heck. You went at the back and saw Aiko sleeping on Robert's shoulder and Robert is peacefully sleeping too. You smirked as you saw them snuggling each other. You took a picture of them and snickered. Mangle is still snoring as usual and Chica is sleeping and Foxy is sleeping on Chica's lap.

Golden Freddy is sleeping while snoring cutely. You stared at his face. He's so cute (>///<) and handsome when sleeping. You leaned closer to his face and brushed his bangs out of his face. You went back at the back and watch Aiko and Robert sleep.

"We're here!!!!!!!" Freddy screeched causing Aiko and Robert to wake up and bumped each others faces causing them to kiss each other on the lips. You snickered and picture the two of them until you heard a loud thud and saw Foxy fell on the floor by Chica jump up in surprise. You saw Gold being bumped on the window.

You went back at Robert and Aiko. Aiko pushed him away and hide her face by hiding in the hood while Robert is gritting his teeth.

"You friggin' son of an alarm clock!" Robert cursed.

"Ok people, out of the car" Chica stretched her arms while Foxy is limping around because he may broke his paw earlier.

All of you went out of the car except Bonnie still sleeping.

"You know what is the best way to wake up a purple douche bag bunny?" Mangle asked.

"What?"

"This" Mangle put a crab on Bonnie's face. It snapped his nose.

"Ah (bleeeepppppp!!!)" Bonnie cursed as he ran around the sea shore.

All of you laughed except Aiko still hiding her face from her hood.

"Aiko, get out of that hood" Gold said but she just shaked her head as a no. Gold sighed. "Alright, let's go to our rooms and dress up for a swim"

"Change me back!" Foxy yelled at Gold.

"Nuu!! Don't change him back! He's so cute" Chica carried Foxy and put a collar on his neck.

All of you went to a villa. Once again, there are 5 rooms.

"This is the biggest room they have" Goldy explained. "So... Freddy and Bonnie, Chica and Foxy, Me and (y/n) and lastly we have A-"

"No! Don't you dare let me and Aiko sleep in one room!" Robert yelled. Aiko just stay silent.

"You guys sleep in one room in the mansion..." Chica said as she brushed Foxy's red fur.

"If you don't want to sleep in the friggin room then sleep at the ocean!" Goldy challenged.

"Fine" Robert growled.

"And Mangle, you go sleep at the room alone"

"I'm forever alone! Yay!" Mangle did a little dance before going at her room to change.

All of you changed in your bathing suits. You wore a grey T-shirt ( designed for swimming ) with a fox picture on it and gray shorts, Chica wore a yellow T-shirt with a pizza pic on it and dark yellow shorts, Aiko wore a purple T-shirt with a black musical note and purple shorts and Mangle wore a white T-shirt with a pink ribbon pic and white shorts.

You and the girls went out of the villa. The boys except Foxy are wearing a fitted shirt and shorts. Some girls are going gaga to the boys especially Goldy.

"Hey there, pretty boy" a beautiful and gorgeous blonde girl wearing a dark pink two piece winked at Goldy. Goldy just gave her a blank expression. The blonde girl giggled and she played Goldy's bear ears.

Your eyes are raging, your fangs are bearing and all of your tails almost popped out. You we're damn jealous. You stopped the time (( yeah, you can do that )) leaving you, the blonde girl and Golden Freddy.

"What happened? Why did everything s-stop?" She stammered. You released your dark grey fox tails and teleported towards her.

"YOU FRIGGIN' FEMALE DOG!" you yelled as dark gray aura wrapped around her and lift her up.

"Let me go you monster!" She yelled.

"You don't know who's your messing up with" you flew up and circled around her.

"AHH! I'm so scared" she said sarcastically as she flipped her hair making you growl even more.

"Back off or else I'll kill you" you said as your eyes glowed black and your pupils went white. Shadows of foxes circled around her making her scared a little. "Understand!?"

She just looked at you.

"UNDERSTAND!??" you yelled and she nodded while shaking infear. You erased her memories that she met you and threw her in the ocean. (( >:3 momma's proud of you again ))

Your tails disappeared as you unstop the time making everyone move again.

"(Y-yn)?" Goldy called out. "That was...."

"Violent, I know. I just can't help myself" you sighed.

"Your so powerful babe" he winked that made you blush then looked at you up and down. "Your so damn hot...."

You playfully punched him in the chest. "You perv"

"I know" he kissed your nose.

"I wanna go swimming in the ocean!!!" You squealed and dived it but Goldy held you back.

"The winner gets a kiss on the lips!" He challenged.

"Deal!" You said. You we're about to run but Goldy is already there.
"You freaking cheated!!!"

"Where's my prize~" he playfully said.

"Here!" You splashed him.

"So you wanna fight huh?"

"Yeah!"

*SPLASH*

"Why you little-"

*SPLASH*

After you and Goldy have a water fight you decided to make a sand castle. Mangle is at the corner eating Chicken Nuggets as boys going gaga at her. Aiko is at the corner still speechless petting a border collie puppy. Robert is at the corner flirting at the girls. Bonnie and Freddy are nowhere to be seen. Chica is sun bathing herself as Foxy is wearing a collar and a leash.

After an hour you went at a mini hut eating lunch as Freddy grills some steak and fishes. After eating you changed your clothes and wore a (f/c) crop or hanging shirt and shorts with sunglasses and your hair braided. Goldy changed his shirt and shorts.

"Hey (y/n)..." Goldy called out.

"Hmm?"

"Wanna take a mini stroll by the sea shore?" He asked as blushed a little.

"Alright..." You and Goldy held hands that cause goosebumps on your spine and butterflies in your stomach.

You and Goldy collected some seashells and stopped at a rocky shoreline. You and Goldy sat at a huge rock. "Goldy! Looked at the sunset!" You pointed at the sun that is slowly being swallowed by the ocean.

"It's so beautiful.." You said with a small smile on your face.

"Close your eyes" Goldy said and you closed your eyes. He held your hand and put something on it. You opened your eyes and saw a small clam on top of the ring. You opened it and gasped. It has a small fake fish holding a pearl and you saw a mini crane so you wind it up. The tune of the 'Little Mermaid' played and you squealed in delight.

"I love it!" You kissed Goldy on the lips.

Robert's POV

I sighed as I looked Aiko carrying a border collie puppy.

"Why did you bring that useless mutt here" I asked coldly. She didn't answer, not even a single glance.

"She's not a mutt..." She said lifeless as she brushed it's fur.

"Look Aiko I'm sorry that I kissed you earlier alright?" She stopped brushing it's fur then she continued it.

"Aiko.. Answer me" I demanded but she just completely ignored me. "Please?"

"No... You stole my first kiss..." She answered.

This is all my fault! Ugh! I tugged my hair and groaned in frustration. Stupid Robert.

"Please forgive me for stealing your first kiss... It's my first kiss too...." I said truthfully.

"But you have a lot of girlfriends..."

"Yeah but I didn't kiss neither one of them because I'm waiting for a girl who will love me forever..."

"Same..."

"Aiko, please forgive me" I begged.

"In one condition"

"What is it?"

"Be my best friend again like we used to be" she replied.

"Ok, best friend" I answered smiling.

She looked at me and smiled. Damn her smile gave me butterflies in my stomach. Ugh, why does this feeling always happen when I'm with her?

Author's POV

Everyone is sleeping peacefully until...

"ACK! CANT BREATH!" a loud yowl from Chica's room woke everyone except Chica. Everyone went in and saw Foxy wearing a collar in his neck.

"Hahahahahahaha! This is going on YouTube!" Bonnie recorded it.

"You son of a mcnugget!" Foxy yelled.

"Selfie!" Freddy took a selfie with Foxy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5K 145 13
Y/N grew up with Freddy's and she wanted to work at one of the locations ever since she was a kid.When her parents stopped taking her she was confuse...
4.2K 166 10
+₊ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ! ❞ ₊+ ╰┈➤ 🌠 As a veteran ex-night guard, you are NOT a fan of anim...
10.2K 451 33
This story is kind of comical and a romance but it holds violence, inaccurate FNAF lore, blood, gore, sexual themes, and etc. So please be warned fo...
36.5K 1.3K 18
You've been hired by fazbear entertainment to be the personal maintenance worker to their Glamrock Bonnie animatronic. You aren't his first, Bonnie's...