CreepyPasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By Nyghtfall

CreepyPasta: Fictional Horror Characters Includes: SlenderMan; Eyeless Jack; Jeff The Killer; Laughing Jack;... More

Meeting Him
His POV + Besties
He Confesses & Asks You Out
First Date! (^-^)
Doctor Smiley! (New Character)
First Kiss!
He Scares You!
You Scare/Prank Him!
He Gets Jealous
You/He Tries To Teach You/Him Something!
Homicidal Liu!
You Go Shopping With Him
You Try To Get Him Over His Fear (Part One)
You Try To Get Him Over His Fear (Part Two)
He Cheats On You/You Break Up
Without Him. (Plus His POV Without You!)
You Move On + He Tries To Get You Back
~Death~
IMPORTANT A/N: Explanation
~You Become A Creepypasta~
A/N: REQUESTS
They Want To Spend Time With You
~~Chilling With The Boyfriend//And Soon To Be Fiance~~
~~Proposal Prep~~
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
~~Proposal/Ending?~~
~Wedding!!~
Husband Scenarios IS OUT NOW
Valentines Day Special??
Thank you!!

~~You Pretend You Dont Know Him + Reunited~~

35K 595 813
By Nyghtfall

((The Songs Amazing BTW^^))
~~Slenderman~~

The idea struck, why not mess with him? I mean in a way he got you killed. You looked at him intimidatingly.

"Slenderman." You kept a blank face. He immediately hugged you whispering something. Pushing him off you looked at him,

"Is that some thing you do with new creepypastas? Just hug them?' You questioned looking confused. Slenderman looked at Masky, and immediately pinned him to a tree.

"What'd you do to her?! Why doesn't she remember?!" Slenderman growled hold him him up by the sides of his jacket. You looked to see Masky flailing around, and ran up to them,

"Slenderman" you chuckled. "I could never forget you" you smiled up at him.

He immediately dropped Maskey, following a 'thud' front the impact of him falling. Slenderman picked you up spinning you around happily, and kissing you.

"I love you. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry ____.... I'm sorry..." He whispered in your ear happily kissing you,

"It's fine Slenderman..... I promise" you said pecking his cheek. Later you made up with L.J, but Slenderman wouldn't let you go near him. But the remainder of the night, Slenderman was fascinated by your tendrils and appearance.

~~Jeff The Killer~~

As you saw Jeff there standing in awe, the idea came to you,

"Who- who are you!" You called out acting scared. His eyes seemed to widen before hesitantly walking towards you,

"It's- it's me.... Jeff.." He said looking at you hopefully. You looked at him, with a confused look.

"No.... Come on. You remember me don't you?!' He yelled pleadingly.

"Never." You chuckled, revealing your little joke. Sadly,make cc didn't take it as a joke and pinned you against the walls,

"Naughty girl aren't you?" He smirked kissing you.

"I could never forget you JeffyPoo!~' you chuckled poking his cheek.mhe pulled away looking at you with an 'are you serious' look.

"JeffyPoo?" He questioned,

"Yes. JeffyPoo." You giggled as he picked you up spinning you around. He pulled you close to him, his arm around your waist and started walks back to the mansion smiling.

"Just so you know, you look amazing." He whispered in your ear, making you blush.

~~Laughing Jack~~

Looking back you saw Laughing Jack. You knew Slenderman was reading your mind so you sent the message of 'play along'.

"Ummm... Slenderman how does he know my name?' You asked looked at Slenderman. Jack's mouth dropped and contemplated what words just left your mouth. He chuckled a bit,

"Well that's Jack. Laughing Jack to be exact. Slenderman explained.

"Wait. ____, you know me stop playing." Jack crossed his arms and you chuckled a bit,

"I shall never remember a monochrome clown, and that happened to be my past boyfriend." You said sarcastically and he ran up and hugged you.

"I've missed you.... So much." He smiled, nestling his face in your hair.

"I'm glad" you smiled. He took a moment and pulled away fully examining your outfit,

"You. Look. Stunning." He smiled.

"Did- did you notice?" He asked taking your left hand and and showing you the ring.

"Yes I did, and it looks beautiful" you smiled kissing him lightly.

~~Eyeless Jack~~

You looked at E.J, knowing he would get irritated if you didn't remember him. He stared at you and your mask, which you had no idea what it looked like.

"____!' He yelled happily running over tackling you into a hug.

"Woah! I don't even know you!" You said faking your confusedness. (?)
He backed away from you examine you. He couldn't tell what you were thinking because of that mask.

"E.J." He simply stated.

"E.J?..." Under his mask, his expression something along Worried, and Panicked.

"Boyfriend..." He stated trying to make you 'remember.'

"Oh I had no such boyfriend!" You said acting dramatically to send him the message. He chuckled and hugged you tightly,

"Your mask is nice.." He stated thinking it was the best compliment ever. (Simple Man)

"Really?!" You questioned,

"Yeah! Looks like mine but 10x better!" He giggled running his hands over it.

"I missed my little Bunny." He stated hugging you again.

~~Ben Drowned~~

"Ben! What're you doing?! Kill it!' Jeff whimpered and hid behind Ben who stood staring. The whole 'zombie' thing gave you and idea. You started slouching and stumbling over. Jeff screamed and ran inside and hid under his blankets with Smile Dog.

"___?...' Ben asked bloody tears forming in his eyes. You walked closer eyeing him like a zombie. He walks towards you and stands in front of you,

"I let this happen to you..... TURN ME!" He yells implying for you to bite him. Going along with it you reached for his neck and kissed him looking up chuckling as he looked down at your new form. He punched you in the face, for scaring him like that.

"Hey! At least I'm alive!" You chuckled as he apologized and hugged you spinning around.

"Yey... I have my Gamer Girl back," he smiled kissing you

~~Lost Silver~~

"____?!" He yelled running towards you and hugging you tightly.

"Ummmm do I know you?" You asked looking at him 'confused'. He backed away and looked at you with bloody tears forming in his eyes.

"Silver..... Lost Silver..." He muttered hoping you would remember him. You just stared and he put his head in his hands yelling,

"Please! I-I need you! ____! Please,.." He looked up one last time before you got up acting shocked. He started crying more and more as you ran up and tackled him,

'My boyfriend!" You chuckled.

"Kitty!" He called you by your little nickname and hugged you tightly.

~~Doctor Smiley~~ (short because running out of ideas 😬)

"____?!" He yelled smiling under his surgeons mask.

"Uhhhhhh Creeper?' You 'guessed' smirking under your mask.

"Nah. Come on you know me. My honeybun can't find anything from me." He smirked and Walked closer and lifter your chin up to look him dead in the eye. You shook your head violently as he pressed his lips to yours chuckling.

"Your so stupid sometimes.." He chuckled.

~~Homicidal Liu~~

"GHOST!" Sully yelled

"Wait..." He started.

"____?!"

"LIU GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE SHE KILLS US!" Sully yelled.

"No! She wouldn't do that!' Liu yelled back.

"HELP! SOMEONE WE HAVE A SERIAL KILLER AFTER US. I REPEAR SERIAL KILLER ON THE LOOSE!" Sully yelled freaking out as Liu stayed out.

"Sully! Your a serial killer!" Liu yelled frustrated,

"YEAH BUT I AINT NO UNDEAD GHOST!" Sully yelled and darted out of the forest as you ran after them.

"Stop!" You yelled as they turned around.

"See? It's ____ it's fine." Liu explained.

"How do you know me?" You asked 'confused'.

"TOLD YOU SHE ISNT ____! GET AWAY FROM US DEMON GHOST THING!" Sully yelled. You broke character by bursting out laughing as Liu took control and ran over hugging you.

"Told you Sully." He stated.

"She's still a ghost whose tricking us into thinking she's ___. Them she will lure us somewhere and cut us and eat us! I'm telling you Liu! I dont wanna die young!" Sully protested as you chuckled. Liu blocked out Sully,

"I'm glad to have you back.." He smiled kissing you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 0 17
I don't own any of the characters, except mine. Yes I know most or all characters, and I am a huge fan of creepypasta. Characters that you will or ma...
363K 4.6K 25
Here is the stories for Jeff, Slender, BEN, and Eyeless jack. I will be in the story later on. I will mention other creepypastas if that's what you w...
9.1K 340 31
This is a Jeff the Killer fanfic. Hope y'all like it.
106 1 7
So, yes, this is a Creepypasta fandom fanfiction, so it will have all, or just some, of the Creepypastas/horror characters. So, it's a Laughing Jack...