Backstage Passes (Larry Styli...

By prjncessharry

Louis felt like exploding. He was meeting his favorite band in the whole world. One Direction. One.Fucking.Di... More

Backstage Passes (Larry Stylinson- Hybrid)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
IM SORRY
Chapter 22
Authors note
Authors note #3
BROMANCE AWARDS?

Chapter 13

21.4K 722 257
By prjncessharry

After I pulled away from Harry I knew there was something I needed to do.

“If you’ll excuse me I have to go & see if Darcy is alright.” They gave small smile as I made up way up stairs. I walked over to Darcy’s door and seen it was cracked open.

I made my way over and looked in the crack & seen her in the floor playing with her dolls making me smile. As I stood their watching her I couldn’t help but think of my sisters and how they are now, I mean are they alright? Are they getting fed well? Is my step dad treating them good? Or is he beating them. If he hits one of them I will personally kill him.

Enough with this stalling I have to go & talk to Darcy and tell her I’m not mad at her, like she thinks.

I opened the door making Darcy look towards the doorway looking for the intruder that is me.

 I walked over and  sat down next to her & watched her play dolls, smiling fondly I to picked up a doll and started playing with her, making her smile. It was then that I got an idea.

“Daddy sorry for yelling at you princess.” I used the doll to make it look like she was talking to the doll, I think she caught on because she started talking back.

“I don’t know if he is though.” He mumbled

“Why is that?” I shoke the dolls head to make it look like she was saying no, making Darcy giggle.

“ I guess he is sorry its just I don’t like being yelled at. In my last home before I ran away my mummy & daddy always yelled at me, and when Daddy Lou just yelled it brought back some memories & It makes me think that you’re going to throw me out to'' She had tears streaming down her face.

I quickly put the doll down and grabbed Darcy’s small body and pulled her onto my lap, making sure her head was on my shoulder.

''Darcy I am never leaving you okay! I love you too much, and it would never be the same with out you princess. You’re like a daughter to me and even if we are not blood you’re still my daughter. Don’t you ever think I am going to just throw you out because I was a little mad hunny, I love you & I am really sorry for yelling the way I did'' I wiped her tears

'' I love you too!” She cried.

“Shh baby” She clung to me like I was her life.

“want to go down stairs?” I asked the six year old

“Can we bake something?” She quietly asked

“Course darling, but I think you may want to ask Harry to bake with you, he is better than me at it.” She beamed at me and ran down stairs.

“Ask nicely” I shouted after her

I got up & went and grabbed the dolls and went over & put them into the basket. Once I done that I walked out of her room closing the door behind me & made my way down stairs.

I saw the boys in the living room just talking. I still can’t believe that the band I used to fangirl hard core over was sitting in my house, or better yet that I am dating a member of that band! Life sure is full of turns. But I honestly have no clue what I would do with out Harry or those four boys sitting down or even Darcy, they are my family.

“Louis!” I shoke my head & looked at the four boys looking at me with a amused expression.

“Um yes?” They smiled.

“We’ve been trying to get your attention for the last five minutes! You’ve just been in your own little world.” I blushed and mumbled a sorry as I went to sit down.

“S’All good mate.” Niall smiled at me from his seat across the room

“Where did Darcy & Harry go?” I asked.

“She came down here begging for Harry to go bake with her, she said that you told her that he was an amazing cook/baker.” Zayn explained

“Oh” I nodded.

“Daddy” I herd a little shout & a sudden presence was known on my lap as I looked down & Seen Darcy looking at me.

“Yes darling?” He giggled that the nickname

“Come and taste our cookie please.” I smiled and got up with her still in my arms.

“Did you say cookies?” Niall asked.

Darcy nodded and Niall toke off to the kitchen making us laugh. I walked in the kitchen to see Niall stuffing his face full of chocolate chip cookies & Harry watching with an amused expression.

I walked over to Harry & put Darcy down as she ran over to the rest of the boys how have now joined us.

“Want to taste?” I nodded.

Harry got a piece of cookie & Brought it up to my mouth and I toke the cookie in my mouth slowly moving my mouth off Harry’s long fingers. I moaned as the choclate exploded in my mouth it was so moist & soft.

“Harry this is amaz-“ before I could finish my sentence Harry cut me off with his lips.

“Sorry bout that it was just you looked so hot” I laughed.

“Oh god Harry” he blushed.

“I love you Lou.” My eyes widened, as I seen fear flash in Harry’s green eyes.

“I shouldn’t have said that! I can’t believe I even said that! I just ruined everything!”” he kept rambling so I cut him off with a kiss.

As I pulled away from the kiss I kept my face close as I looked him in the eye.

“I love you too” He grined & hauled me into a kiss.

“Stop with all this kissing! Eat a cookie they are better.” Darcy stated making me & Harry break apart & start laughing.

“Sorry pumpkin” I told her as I picked her up and I felt Harry come behind me & wrap his arms around my waist making me smile. I don’t think my life could get any better.

______________________________________________________________-

HAAAAYYY ! ANOTHER CHAPTER IS UP (: i am thinking about starting another fanfic like Harry is going to be the lead person & i was wondering if it should be boyxboy or girlxboy & If its boyxboy which bromance should be used, or i could make up a new one. I just reallly need you're help decding, so please helppp (: 

-Bri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1K 13
the brief backstory to 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘢, in which louis and harry fall in love -- the first time. (or: an elapsed timeline of a relationship b...
232K 6.8K 31
Set in Paris, France. When they first made eye contact Louis choked on his coffee and Harry nearly went flying over his handlebars. We all know...
1.5K 32 12
(COMPLETE) Louis and Harry have been a 'secret' couple since One Direction formed as a band. The two were forced to keep their relationship under wra...
6.2K 247 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...