I've been looking for you for...

By annaivorytusks

Dougie Poynter and Anna Simmons were best friends. They were all each other had. They both went their separa... More

Everything is different now...(McFly AU)
Introduction.
1. Ink paper and TOMs
2. Fletch.
3. Oh the irony.
4. Hug.
5. Dreams
6. Four years
7. Games.
A/N
9. Yellow, Red, Orange Paint
10. Chocolate cake.
11. The film geek and rockstar.
12. Advantages of a toned body
13. The past is the past.
14. $0.99 Pizza
15. I haven't seen shortie!
16. Hearing but not really
17. tats and the past
18. the truth about alcohol

8. Mr. Perfection

192 2 0
By annaivorytusks

Anna POV:

"So I guess it's just you and me." I said looking over at Dougie who was just sitting there with his feet up on my desk.

"Yeah. That's not such a bad thing you know." He said smiling, scrunching up his nose.

I smiled. "Lets get out of here. We've been here all day." I said.

"Where do you want to go then?" He asked watching me.

I shrugged. "My apartment?" I stated.

"I guess. Probably better than the one we have." He said laughing and playing with a paperweight I had.

I stood up and put my jacket. I grabbed my purse and extended my arm.

He put the paperweight down and grabbed my hand. "Lets go." I said.

"It's about time." He said sarcastically.

"Still the same sarcastic Dougie I remember." I said laughing as we walked downstairs.

"Yep! Sarcasm is my middle name." He said happily.

I playfully hit his arm. "You're a liar. You're middle name is Lee." I said.

"I stand corrected Skylar." He said. "Anna Skylar Simmons. Or am I wrong again?" He asked being a smart ass.

"No you're right, Lee." I said antagonizing him.

We walked out of the studio and left Jen to lock up. We started walking down the busy New York streets.

"And for your information, my name is not Lee. My name is Dougie. So you call me Dougie." He explained.

I looked at him and laughed. "Alright sir." I said mocking him. He ignored me and swung our arms.

"So how far away is your apartment?" He asked, he was always lazy at times.

"It's in Tribeca." I informed.

"Oh. So you suppose we just walk there? Can't we take a cab?" He asked complaining.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I guess. You want it so you catch it." I said.

"Deal." He said smiling and pulling me towards the street.

"Uh Dougie, watch out ok?" I asked. He laughed and started waving his arm around while standing strangely close to the street.

Me being a worrier wanted to just go over to him and pull him onto the sidewalk. I feared that he would get hit or killed, or something bad. Finally a can pulled up and he opened the door.

"Anna!" He yelled. I snapped out of my worry episode and walked over to the car. I slipped in and he got in after me, closing the door.

I looked at the driver. "25 granger St lower manhattan." I said.

Alright so technically I didn't live near Tribeca, but who cares. The drive we pretty much silent. Not much to do in a taxi.

"Here you are." The driver said. Dougie insisted on paying for the ride and I gave in.

We got out and I looked up at the nice building. Sarah and I had the top 2 floors all to ourselves.

"So what floor are you on?" He asked, putting his arm around me.

"Nine and ten. We have the top two floors." I said.

He widened his eyes; "wow. Must be pretty nice. I mean this building is huge."

I laughed. "Come on Doug. Do you want to see the inside or just stand out here looking at the building you weirdo?" I asked walking up the stairs as he just stood there.

I walked up the steps and buzzed us in. I looked down and Dougie was still standing there. "What are you doing?" I asked laughing at my crazy boyfriend.

"I don't even know." He said smiling and running up the stairs. I held the door open before walking over to the elevator.

"Wow. It's really nice in here." He said.

I laughed. "Yeah. I know, I live here. I swear your mum dropped you when you were younger!"

He glared at me. "Oh yeah. If I was dropped, I wouldn't be this sexy."

He was somewhat right. "Alright. You keep thinking that...still I don't know where all your craziness comes from."

The elevator went up and we got out after it opened, obviously.

"Maybe it's from hanging out with you for so many years. I don't act like this around everyone." He stated, blabbing on and on.

"Yeah. So you're saying you only act like a fool when I'm around? That's nice." I said.

"I don't act like a fool. I just act like myself. Is that a problem missy?" He asked.

"No, no problem..." I said rummaging through my purse. "Gotta find my key."

Dougie laughed. "Oh you don't keep your house key in your bra?" He asked, knowing I would get ticked off.

"No. That's only on Wednesdays. Today is Tuesday." I said, strictly.

"And I'm the weird one?" He mumbled, wanting me to hear, I ignored it, finally opening the door.

"Home sweet home." I said, walking through the door and throwing my stuff on the table next to the door.

I let him walk in while I closed the door. "It doesn't look like Sarah is here. Come in. Here. I will show you around." I said taking his hand.

"Wow that staircase is pretty sweet." Dougie said.

So let me explain the foyer. You walk in an there is a staircase that goes to the 10th floor. It goes up straight then curves to go up. It's sides are glass and yeah.

There's a closet on the same wall As the front door. Next to the stairs, there was a black grand piano and then it led into the kitchen and small living room.

"You guys have a nice place." He said looking up and down and all around. It was cute how he was so interested.

"Thanks. I try." I said bringing him to the kitchen.

He laughed. The kitchen had a large breakfast bar with about 6 stools going around the 'L' shaped breakfast bar. There was a TV and a couple couches. I kept walking past the kitchen to reveal a room with a large bookcase and about 5 drawers 6 feet tall filled with movies and shows.

"Think you have enough movies?" He asked letting go of my hand and opening one of the cabinets.

"Never." I said.

"Movie whore. That hasn't changed." He said looking through the movies.

I slapped him. "It's not nice to call your girlfriend a whore." I said trying not to smile.

He stood up and looked at me. He put his arms around me and pulled my face closer to his. He then lightly pressed his lips against mine. I could feel him smile. "I'm sorry." He said against my lips which caused me to shudder. I smiled and said; "you're forgiven, sexy."

I knew that would make him feel 100 times better so I said it.

He smiled and then kissed me again. "I know! I'm so sexy!!" He shouted.

"Alright. Lets go upstairs." I said looking up and shanking my head in laughter.

"Ok, boo." He said burying his face in my hair. I smiled because I could feel the warmth of his breath on my neck.

We walked up the stairs. "I really like these stairs." He said as we stepped up each one.

"I could see you sliding down the railing on your ass." I said laughing, just picturing him doing it.

"Haha. Yeah. I would be the one to do it." He said.

"Alright, what first?" I asked myself out loud.

"Where's your room?" He asked cheekily.

"It's over here my sexy bass player." I said playing his little name games.

I walked over to my door and opened it. On the right, directly when you walk in is my bathroom. It has a very large sink, a toilet and a oversized shower.

"Ooooo." Dougie said as he stepped in the shower. I laughed. He was so immature even at 21. One of the reasons I fell in love with him, he always joked around.

"Don't break my shower!" I said and just sat down on the bathroom counter, watching him act like a child.

"Are you done acting like you're taking a shower?" I asked. He stopped twirling around and looked at me.

He stepped out of the shower and became dizzy. I hopped off and steadied him.

"See what you get." I laughed.

"Oh. Stop it! I'm not acting that bad." He stated and followed me.

"This is my room. Nothing special. Just a bed, a rug and large windows." I said looking at the floor walking over to the two chairs I had and sat down.

Alright, my room was actually nice. It had a king size bed, a large ceiling and a table and chairs. One of which I am sitting in. I also had a TV and yeah.

"It's nice. Larger than your bed back in Essex. You must like that." He said knowing I would always complain about my little twin bed

"Yeah. My parents hated me." I said.

He came over and pulled me up. I took a breath, taken by surprise.

"They didn't hate you! They love you!" He said assuring me that my dumb parents did actually care about me.

"Yeah. Tell that to them. They will think its the biggest joke ever." I said sighing and taking my shoes off.

"That's not true. So I found a movie I think we should watch." He said, moving a little away from me.

"What?" I asked.

He suddenly pulled out a movie and I loved that movie. It was Rock Star, with Mark Wahlberg and Jennifer Anniston. We used to always watch it.

"Rock Star? Up for it?" He asked.

"Of course. We can watch it in here. Lets just get changed." I said.

"I didn't bring any clothes." He said.

I walked up to him and put my hand on his chest. "Sarah's boyfriend Lucas has some here. Down the hall. You can borrow them, if you don't mind."

"Sure I don't care. Doesn't Lucas live here?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, technically no. He goes to CUNY and lives there." I explained.

"Is CUNY a college?" Dougie asked.

"Yes. It's uh, City University of New York." I said. "Lets go get some clothes." I said ushering him out the door and down the hall to the big shared closet.

"This is the biggest fucking closet I have ever seen. This thing is like bigger than my room back at home." He yelled walking around, acting like a child again.

"So, I have to get some pajamas. Look in one of the drawers over there for guys clothes." I said pointing to one side of the closet.

The closet was purple an had a little island of drawers and went on pretty far. It was big.

Dougie looked over there while I put my shoes in their rightful place, and looked for some pajamas. I got a cute pink tank top, and stayed looking until Dougie spoke up.

"Babe, I don't think these are guy clothes." He said proudly holding some of my bras and panties, smiling.

I blushed and walked over to him. I took the undergarments and held them under my arm.

"I don't think those are guy clothes." I said and he laughed.

I sighed and looked through the drawers and found Lucas' drawers.

"Here. It was RIGHT there. Snoopy." I said. I knew he was looking for that all along.

I put the garments in my pajamas drawer and got pajamas on. I walke over to the other side of the closet, that was almost like two aisles in the closet and changed.

I walked back and threw my dress on the chair in the corner. I saw Dougie had changed his shirt, but not his pants.

He was looking through the drawers.

"Nothing you like?" I asked.

"Nah. I can find something." He said looking through the drawers.

"You have to bring some clothes here. Or we could go shopping." I said. He just looked up at me and smiled. "That would be nice.

I just leaned against the closet wall, watching him look through the drawers.

"I will go put in the movie. While mr. Perfection over here decides on a pair of pants." I said walking out.

"I heard that." He screamed.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 360 58
{Book 2. Sequel to Into Narnia. PLEASE READ THAT FIRST! This book will not make sense if you don't. Also this is basically a sequel to ever chapter e...
1.2K 30 12
Jazmine, a 17 year old girl,comes back after two years to her small town in Michigan. She makes new friends but still has the same old problems. What...
606 7 45
About five years later, The Fallen Angels are on hiatus because of two new families. After graduating college, Patrick and Anna are married and so a...
24.1K 373 77
Before dougie joined mcfly he saved a girl, they became best friends. But when he got the chance he left without a goodbye. Will dougie and Darcy eve...