Dammit Cas (Destiel/Sabriel h...

By castielsangels

Cas is a blue eyed, sex-haired boy who has nothing better to do than school work. No friends, no social life... More

Ugh. Highschool.
Chemistry
Carpool?
Mac and cheese anyone?
Authors note
The Domino Effect (inspired by the awesome falling_with_angels)
Embrace the rainbow
The Date
Closets are overrated
Drunken Memories
Or Until I Run Out of Gas
Always
Like You Can Do Anything Straight
The Great Marshmallow Wars
Pick one
Stars brighter than my future
Oops
Filler because damn I suck at updating
Party?
Its Lit
Sorry x100
Wait and See
Picture Or it Didn't Happen
The End?
Rip
Anniversary, Shmanniversary
Hoo Boy

Getting comfortable

6.5K 308 239
By castielsangels

\\Castiel's POV//
After several blissful days at the Winchester's humble abode, I decided it was time to go home and tell my sister and older brother what actually happened the night of the car crash. Minus the part of me and Dean freaking Winchester being totally heterosexual together, of course. I asked Dean if he could drive me back, along with Gabe, because I wanted to be with him for the longest amount of time possible.

"You're sure you want to tell them, Cas?" Dean asks, slowing down as he pulls into my driveway.

"I'm sure, Dean. If I don't, they'll be even more pissed at me. Plus," I add, "how am I going to explain the need for all these bandages and medicines?" He gives me a side shrug and turns the keys, shutting the car off.

"Well, I'm right here if you need me to back you up or something, okay? Just holler!" he shouts to my retreating figure.

"I'll be fine!" I shout back, blushing happily. It was great knowing that there was someone out there who would protect me, no matter what.

I'm on the doorstep when suddenly I notice that a certain boy is missing from my side. I turn around to face the impala again, seeing my brother still talking to Sam from outside the car.

"Hey!" I shout at him. "Break it up, lovebirds!"

Almost immediately, Gabe is running towards me, a deep red staining his cheeks. I laugh and he punches me on the shoulder, brushing by me and stepping into the house.

"Aye, yo fam! I'm back bitc-"

I nearly jump on my brother in an attempt to keep him from swearing in front of Anna and Michael (A/N: I think I might have just accidentally added a new character? Just go with it.) He turns around and smirks at me, secretly glowering.

"Bobby wouldn't care if I swore in their house," he grumbles and I chuckle.

"Believe me, I wish we could've stayed there too. But we'd never hear the end of it later on, you know what I mean?"

Gabe just rolls his eyes and stomps upstairs to his room, not bothering to try and find the rest of the family to greet them. I, on the otherhand, need to spill my guts about the accident.

***

"You what?" Anna screams, seconds after the words had left my mouth.

"I-I got in an accident..." I say, trembling a little where I stood in front of my brother and sister.

"When was this? Because this is the first I've heard of it!" she shouts again, making me jump.

"Anna, calm down please." Ah, yes, the always calm Michael to the rescue. Sometimes, I wished he would unleash on me like Anna does. He's always so calm... Too calm... To be honest, it freaks me out.

"Calm down? Calm down? Our little brother was in a car accident and you want me to calm down?" She's still yelling and even Michael flinches a little. "Castiel, what were you thinking? Why didn't you tell us? What if you had needed medical attention?" She steps closer to me, getting in my face. "Who else knows? Did you tell anyone before you told us?" Michael puts his hand on her chest, beginning to push her away from me.

"Anna, please. When you're calmer and have had a chance to think about this more then I think we can talk to Castiel. But right now, you're too blinded by anger. Okay?"

"Who did you tell before you told us, Castiel?" I clamp my jaw, not wanting to get Dean in trouble. "Who?" She screams as Michael puts his force on her and pulls her away. She wrenches herself out of his grip and whips away, storming down the hall and retreating to her bedroom, not once looking back at me

Before he leaves to follow Anna, Michael turns around to look me in the eye. "I'm glad you're safe, Castiel." Then they're both gone, and I breathe in a sigh of relief.

Walking from my spot in the living room, I find myself at the front door where I let myself out to talk to Dean.

"So? How'd it go?" His voice immediately soothes me a little. It's amazing how one person can have that effect on me.

"Could've been better," I admit to the older Winchester who has gotten out of his car and is leaning against the door.

"But could it have been worse?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I suppose, Dean."

Grinning, he glances toward the house before giving me a big hug and a kiss on the nose. My shoulders tense up, just waiting for a screaming Anna to come running out the door. But when nothing stirs, I relax and hug Dean back.

"So, Castiel Novak, I was wondering..." Dean rubs the back of his neck like he does when he gets nervous. "Willyougoonadatewithme?"

I laugh. "Slow down, cowboy. Say it again?"

"Will you, Castiel, go on a date? With me?" He rubs a hand through his dirty blonde hair, tousling it into an irresistible look.

"No," I say, trying to keep the laughter out of my voice. His face falls and he moves to open the impala's door. I lurch forward, grabbing his arm and turning him to face me.

"No way in hell I'd say no."

His smile is radiant and fills me with happiness. All my life, I had walked around with my head down and feet scuffing the ground beneath me. No one gave the boy with raven colored hair and a frown a second look, or a look at all. Until Dean Winchester. He made me feel important and loved and truly happy. And I made him happy too. Anyone could tell by his huge smile he was sporting on his perfect face.

"I think I just died inside," he says breathily. "Dude, you gave me a heart attack."

"I'm sorry." I bite my lip and wrap my arms around him. He relaxes into me easily, like we were two puzzle pieces. All of a sudden, Dean's eyes get wide and he launches himself away from me.

"Dean what's..." I trail off, turning around slowly. The door was slightly cracked open and my brother was on his way out.

"Um, hi Mr. Novak! I'm Dean!" Dean says quickly, looking at me for backup.

"Yeah! We were just saying our goodbyes..." I trail off lamely and look at Dean with a please forgive me face. He just chuckles quietly, still kind of watching Michael.

"Well, Cas I was just coming to say that it's time for dinner." With a look at Dean, he steps back inside the house, not closing the door as a sign for me to follow him.

"Jesus... You think he saw?" I just shrug and pray to God or anyone who is listening that he didn't. Dean breathes, closing his eyes briefly. Oh, he has no idea. "Well, I guess you better go eat, huh? If you get hell, my door is always open. Well, always open for you anyway."

I smile and blush, hiding it with my hands. "Okay Dean. Thank you again. For...everything." I wink and he laughs, opening the driver's seat door. As I walk back inside to eat with my family, I can feel his protective gaze on my back. So when I get in the doorway, I turn around and make the 'call me' sign at him. He smirks and gives me a wink. Then I close the door gently, wishing I could've stayed forever with the Winchesters.

***

"So, who's Dean?" Michael jumps on me as soon as we finish our prayer.

"You literally just met him," I sass, aggressively shoving broccoli into my mouth. I chew slowly, hoping he'll move onto another topic.

"Dean?" Anna pipes in, fork paused on the way to her mouth. "Is he who you told about your accident?"

Are you kidding me? "Do we have to talk about this at dinner?" I ask, looking at Michael for backup. He just shrugs his shoulders and looks at me expectantly. I let out a dramatic sigh and spear my steak with a fork.

"Yes, actually it is. Bobby, his adoptive father I guess, fixed me up." Anna looks taken aback, and Michael is staring at his plate with a strange expression on his face.

"So, let me get this straight-" Gabe chokes on his food, and we all turn our heads to stare at him.

"Sorry, oh- sorry," he coughs out, tears streaming down his face from the effort of trying not to laugh. I raise my eyebrows at him, but Anna plows on, not caring about Gabe's predicament at the moment.

"You did need medical help? And you told this-this Dean, before you told us? And you went to his adoptive father for help patching you up? Not us, or the hospital. You told this boy, one which I've never met, about a life changing event before you told your own family."

"Well I've told you about him..." I say sullenly, staring at the ground. Meanwhile, at the other side of the table, two chairs scrape against the floor and my brothers stand up quickly.

"I'm, uh, finished," Gabe mumbles, hurrying out of the dining room. Michael nods and scurries after him, leaving me alone with the beast.

"Oh, great, you've told me about him. Great, fantastic," she says sarcastically. I open my mouth to say something but she waves her hand in front of my face. "Uh, no mister. You don't get to say a word until I'm finished."

I groan and rub my tired eyes, leaning back in the wooden chair. This wasn't going to end any time soon, and Anna wasn't planning on letting me leave before it was over. It was time to get comfortable.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for sticking with me for this, I know it's been like forever since I updated but I'm gonna say sorry anyway. This probably won't be the last time you'll have to wait ages, so please forgive me if and most likely when I do it again. Also, yeah I realize that this whole thing was in Cas's POV so if that disappoints you, sorry. It just worked out better this way. And another thing; I don't think I introduced Michael when talking about Cas's family and I just realized that but from now on just go with it okay? I'm sorry! I love you awesome nerds.
-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...