Hetalia Lemons~

By Coolstoriesdude

Welcome to the smut book! If you found your way here well... sinners are all welcomed. I currently am not in... More

Opening A New Book
Italy
England
Romania
Prussia
Romano
Book Changes

Canada

1.3K 18 12
By Coolstoriesdude

I know this has taken me like ages to make, but that is only because I didn't want to mess up sweet baby face Canada's lemon. Anyways thank you Fiore-Nixa-Atlantis for this request, and I hope you all enjoy.
-_-_-_-
Today (Y/n) was traveling to her Canadian friend's house for a vacation. It was the first time (Y/n) ever went on a vacation and crashed at his place so hopefully nothing too bad will happen.Matthew was a very nice guy, especially to her. Someone who noticed him for a really long time. Even though (Y/n) can usually forget him because of work and school. Though he always reminds her of everything so that she remembers. Since (Y/n) is a bit absent minded. It doesn't matter anyways all that matters now is that she gets to go and see her beloved, and some times forgotten, friend and his country for vacation.

-Le Time Skip to (Y/n) ((Or your oc depending how you do dis)) going to his house-

Finally (Y/n) got to Matthew's house and first knocked on the door. The door opened after a few sounds of foot falls, it opened to reveal the Canadian friend of her's.

"Oh hello (Y/n), I'm glad you're here, eh?"(Y/n) smiled and then waved, his soft Canadian accent laced voice swooned her. He opened the door and moved over. "Oh! H-How rude of me? Come on in."

The girl nodded and walked into his warm and inviting house. Taking a deep breath of air she could smell the pancakes and fresh maple. Suddenly a white furry mass jumped onto (Y/n) and started to sniff her.Having startled her, which lead to her losing her balance. Falling backwards onto the floor and holding the mass that attacked her, to keep it safe.

"Ah! (Y/n) are you alright? Bad Kumachee."

Matthew picked the polar bear up and put him on the couch. Turning back towards (Y/n) and actually starting to panic.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n)! Kumamomo has just really missed you."

(Y/n) held her head and nodded slightly. The skirt she had been wearing was riding a bit to high on her thigh, showing off her thigh and apart of her underwear. The shy Canadian had noticed and blushed immensely, he also covered up his nose due to the blood rushing out and trickling down. The girl on the floor looked at him and got a bit concerned.

"Mattie? Are you okay?"

"U-Uh.. Yes?"

He nodded slightly, but answered with a questioned tone. (Y/n) stood up and put a hand on his shoulder, although she was abit shorter than him. Looking Matthew in the eyes and keeping that strong look, (Y/n) patted him on the head. Or at least she tried, her height was a bit shorter. While trying to pat Matthew's head, (Y/n) jumped up and down trying to reach for his head. He was standing straight up, so it was a bit difficult to get to his head. Slowly he lowered his head, not realizing that he was (Y/n) jumped once again to try and get his head. That jump made her accidentally hit her head on his. The surprise from the collision of the two's foreheads, made the pained girl lose her balance.

Falling forward into the shy Canadian man's chest and sending him backwards onto the floor. Kumajiro was on he floor next to their very close face's, he licked Matthew's and he opened his eyes and looked at (Y/n). The sight of her closed eyes and somewhat flushed cheeks was he first thing he saw. He looked down further and saw that she was clutching his shirt tightly, and her body was pressed up against his.

The feeling of her chest against his was thrilling, and her knee accidentally rubbing against his crotch was all that he needed to feel super uncomfortable. While blushing crazily, Matthew put his hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders and tried to push her away, the push turned into a light shove. It didn't move the girl on top of him, but it only woke her up. Her shining (e/c) eyes looked at his up close purple ones. That's when she realized how close their face's were.

"Ah Matthew! I'm sorry!!"

(Y/n) tried to get up, but a certain bear jumping onto her back and laying on her made (Y/n) fall back down. Resulting in her and the boy below her, lips to connect. Both of their eyes widen and as quickly as they had kissed, (Y/n) had sat up and held her hands over her lips. Kumajiro fell off her back and strolled off somewhere. ((The world may never know.)) If both of the two parties blushing face's weren't enough, then the semi-hard erection from Matthew was poking at (Y/n)'s behind.

"M-Matthew?"

"It's not what it looks like! You fell on me- then your knee was- and I tried to push you- but then we kissed and now you're... Straddling me..."

(Y/n) sighed and lowered herself back onto his chest.

"Ill... I'll just stay here then."

When (Y/n) had moved, it had placed the area of the Canadian's semi-hard erection onto her warm heat. The warmth of her womanhood made Matthew squirm a bit, making some friction between the two.

"Ah...Matthew."

The two's lips connected once again, only this time it was because (Y/n) held both sides of Matthew's head and then kissed him. Maybe it was to try and hide the moan she let go, or to help ease some sexual tension. Either way she was thinking, it pleased the man underneath her. Trying to increase that friction, she also moved her hips forwards and backwards. Matthew's grunts and low moans were muffled and vibrating throughout (Y/n)'s throat. Her moans did the same for him as well. Soon she separated her lips from his and sat up, still moving her hips.

"Mm... This is much-ah fuck."

Her grip tightened on Matthew's shirt. Holding her place and placing her self back down on his chest, but this time she was being held up by her elbows. She had stopped because Matthew had moved his hands to her butt, giving it a good squeeze.

"I-I'm sorry (Y/n)! I didn't know you were sensitive...there no less."

"W-Well it's been a while since you've held me like this so I would be sensitive."

If you all needed to be informed, she is talking about the last time her dear friend had flew down to see her. They both went out to the bar, and Matthew had gotten a bit to tipsy. Leading up to him making moves onto (Y/n). She was consenting to the sexual act, but she never thought that it would have been that good. The next few days she could barely walk. Though it was such good sex, Matthew didn't remember.

"Last time? But I never did touch you before... Have I?"

(Y/n) blushed and looked him in the eyes, nodding slowly. For some reason the look in Matthew's eyes changed from slight fear to pure lust. He quickly switched places with (Y/n) and pinned her down. Suddenly placing kisses on her neck and up to her ear, lightly nibbling the new found area.

"I guess I'm going to have to remind myself of that then, eh?"

He licked the shell of her ear, which sent shivers down her spine. The little eh part after the sentence made it a bit light hearted.

"Skip the foreplay?"

He looked at (Y/n) and asked the question. She nodded quickly, probably from needing him so badly.

"I just want you to love me again. So please skip it.."

Matthew smirked and pushed her shirt back up, and took off her underwear with the other hand.

"Hurry up Matthew! I need for you to fuck me!"

She blushed and closed her eyes at the feeling of not being touched. Matthew sighed and took off his clothing.

"I'm going to go in, but I'll be gentle at first."

Slowly he slid his member into her warm hole. She moaned lowly as he slid in, but slowly feeling a bit of pain from not being accustomed to him.

"Please a bit faster."

Matthew kissed her cheek and nodded, moving his hips towards her's at a faster pace. (Y/n) responded with moans that grew in loudness. He moved faster and their moans and Matthew's groans grew louder. He brought a hand down and started to play with (Y/n) little love button, ((don't even ask me)) and then kissed and nipped at her collar bone, along with her neck.

"P-Please... Touch my torso."

(Y/n)'s plead was followed by her blushing face, embarrased that she had to ask to be touched.

"As... As you wish!"

Matthew pushed her shirt up and made it cover her face. His free hand moved up towards her breast, the breast that weren't free from their place of everyday capture. Dragging his hand all along her stomach, sending shivers down her spine.

"Bringing Princess ah.. Bride... In this?"

Matthew smiled slightly and cupped one of her clothed breast. (Y/n)'s breath hitched and she grabbed the carpet under them, curling her toes in the process.

"Going to cum, aren't we?"

The slightly weakened girl under him nodded and moaned once again.

"Well we just do it together. Ready?"

She quickly nodded and then loudly moaned. Both parties held on to something, (Y/n) the carpet, and Matthew her breast. They had came like Matthew had said, spilling the love juices and having them mix together.

"Ah... Matthew, I just want to say that I've been waiting for you to do this.... Again."

"What was it like? I mean the first time."

(Y/n) sat up and pulled him down to her level, giving him a kiss. After letting go she look him in the eyes and blushed.

"Lets just say, unexplained limping was at (work/school)."

"I'm sorry.. But I hope next time you crash here we can... You know, do this."

Both of them were blushing and feeling super awkward. (Y/n) nodded while looking away from him. While Matthew just scratched his neck and kept blushing. A furry paw was put on (Y/n)'s leg, she squeaked and pushed Matthew away. Kumajiro was sitting there looking at Matthew with a glint in his eyes.

"Are you hungry Kumakechee?"

The bear responded with a slight nod. Matthew sighed and then got up, pulling his boxers back up. The whole vacation of the two went great. Just sitting together awkwardly being perfect.

-_-_-_-
Herro again and welcome to an authors short note. So I'll be putting up whatever I make first. Since I've gotten a good idea for the request given and I've had inspiration for some other lemon.

So it'll be a mini surprise. Yay :3

Anywhos thanks for reading sweet baby face Canada's lemon. See you again in the next one!

Caio~Aly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 7.6K 58
Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take requests, just comment or leave me a direct me...
95K 3.8K 199
Hey Guys! (Former HetaWarts) AProudAsian here! 0W0 I have three series for this book and this happens to be number 2! Keep in mind that the jokes her...
41.8K 457 18
//I'm not the best at writing, so the stories will not be the best, of course. I also don't get motivation a lot, so please keep it in mind, just in...
462K 15.6K 96
Basically just as the title says. If you are going to be making requests, it might take me a while to complete them, though... but they will be comp...