For Eternity #Book 2

Bởi Ann-jey

"I want you. I want us. I want it all. With you. For Eternity." Davina Claire was a beautiful and carefree w... Xem Thêm

Intro
1. Pilot
2. The Girl In The Shadows
3. It's Been A While
4. It Sounds Like A Long Time
5. Remember The Words
6. Home
7. Love Bites
8. The Note
9. Talk On The Top
10. Hunting Down The Enemy
12. A Special Death For A Special Person
13. 30 Minutes Alive
14. Killer Mode Activated
15. Surgery Play-Time
17. The Attic
18. Lust
19. A Battle Between Sirelines
20. Nicolette
21. A Jar Of Hearts
22. A Deal With The Devil
23. Roommates
24. Last Waltz
25. Beyond Eyes
26. A Ball To Remember
27. I Wish You Weren't
28. A Night Out
29. The Butterfly Effect
30. Harvest Girl
31. Darling, The Eyes Never Lie
32. The Best People Are
33. The End Of A Lie
34. Fury
35. Finders Are Keepers
36. Yours Sincerely
37. Round 1: Final Memento
38. Round 2: The Waiting Game
39. Final Round: Davina Claire
Epilogue
Author's Note

11. Just A Small Message

2.2K 39 14
Bởi Ann-jey

Kol's Pov:

Later that night, we returned to the mansion, with Davina enjoying her victory back to the cemetery. But my baby sister was always there to ruin my fun, standing in the middle of the room with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Well well... Where have you lovebirds been all those hours?" she said and I wrapped my arm around Davina's shoulder.

"Did you take the role of the mother, Bex? Because all those years, I was really glad for not having one" I scoffed and Rebekah gave me a cold glance.

"Please Kol. I just think I'm the only sensible Mikealson in this damn family"

"Woah someone is upset Bekah. Did you have a bad sleep time?" I said sarcastically and she chuckled back. She then looked at Davina, with the same angry look.

"Where have you been Davina? Did you know how worried I was about you? You were acting so crazy before, I thought someone got into you"

Right. The note.

"And don't worry I'm gonna find whoever wrote that crap and kick his life out of him" bursted Rebekah and Davina smiled.

"Thanks Rebekah but I'm capable of dealing with him alone" she replied and I chuckled at Bekah.

"See Bex? You can keep your karate kid moves for yourself" I said sarcastically and Bekah tilted her head.

"I'm still though in a mood for kicking your ass Kol"

"I love you too Bekah" I retorted and I headed upstairs with Davina.

*********************************************************"**

Davina's Pov:

I couldn't sleep all night. My mind was runing to the scene at the cemetery, when me and Kol killed those witches. I should feel grateful, I should feel relieved that I punished them for using me, but the problem is...I felt nothing. And that made me angry. I did it, I took revenge and it felt good only for a few hours. Then nothing. That's how it feels being a vampire? I feel like I can break down the walls with my knuckles because of my anger.

I headed at the balcony, only to stare at the amazing city of New Orleans. The sun had just risen up and I could see the breaking dawn. Beautiful. This view somehow managed to calm me and distract me for my thoughts.

"What's in your troubled-mind love?" I heard Kol's voice who by the way was standing next to me, gazing at the sunrise.

"Why don't you dig in my head to find out?" I said sarcastically and he grinned.

"Aww that wouldn't be fun at all" he said and I smiled. "So?"

I turned my head to meet his darkened now eyes, only to make my heart melt. How hot he was! He had just woken up, his hair messier than ever, his soft lips reminding me his gentle kisses. And that half-naked body... I hadn't noticed how charming he was lately, I guess his sexy appeal, just drawn me like a magnet.

I guess he was surely a player back at 90's. Or actually, always being one. But seriously, how could it be, seeing Kol Mikealson as a human being? Was he always a moron or did it happen to be normal for a while?

"Are you done studying me darling?" he snapped, without glancing at me only with that significant smirk on his face.

Dammit, he saw me.

"I wasn't." I denied, but he only snickered and now I could see his gaze greeting mine.

"Whatever, I just love when I surprise you." he said and winked.

Hot. Hot. Hot.

And he was aaall mine.

Why do I act like that? It's not like I see him for first time. But.. I just can't stop thinking about his charm and those perfect facial features---

"That's because you are a vampire now sweetheart and what you felt before, is oversized." he said and I glared.

"Stop that, it's creepy." I said and he chuckled.

"Even though, knowing that you feel that way about me, it's kinda flattering." he replied and I smiled, giving him a playful glance.

"The next time you invent in my mind, I will snap your neck over and over again until you beg me to show mercy" I said with my best smile on my face and he chuckled.

"That's why I like you, Davina Claire. You never let me get bored" he said and leaned in, smirking.

"Ooh but I meant every word I said" I smiled and cupped his cheek. I smiled and then walked in the room, heading to the door.
*************************************************

Later that morning, I went to visit Marcel across the river. He was surprised though by my sudden visit, but the truth is I just wanted to see him, talk to him. Josh wasn't there, he was at Bayou with Aiden, one of the werewolves, his crush. I'm so happy about him. He's finally happy in his life and he certainly deserves it. I'm glad that he escaped a little from all this supernatural drama.

Lucky you, Josh.

"D, how come to visit so early?" said Marcel and wrapped me into a hug. Then he gave me one of his suspicious looks and tilted his head to the left. "Did that Original idiot do something?"

"If you mean by Original idiot Kol, then no he didn't do anything" I said upset by his words and sat on the couch.

Marcel took a glass and poured into it bourbon, standing still for a few minutes and then glancing at my direction.

"Okay okay. I'm glad you're fine after all" he said and then a thought popped in my head.

How did Marcel know Kol returned back? I don't remember telling him... Oh right, Kol talked to him. I hope their chat has nothing to do with Marcel's reaction when the subject "Kol" comes into the conversation.

"Anyways, I wanted to tell you something. Some of my guys informed me that there were three dead witches in the cemetery, the other three Harvest girls" he snapped out of the blue and a fake offending look appeared on my face. I knew where all this was going to end.

"I don't find something bad about it. They deserved to die anyway"

"Plus, Rebekah told me you and Kol returned late last night and you were avoiding to answer where you two were"

"Are you saying Marcel, that me and Kol were involved into this? And what now, I have to inform everyone where I go and when?" I almost hissed and Marcel sighed deeply.

I don't know if it was right to hide it or not from Marcel. I mean, he doesn't deserve lies after what he has done for me. He has been more than just a father to me. He has been a friend. And lying to him would be wrong, since he's one of the people who took care of me after I lost my family.

"No Davina, I'm not asking that from you. But what about Kol? Did he say that if you kill those witches, you'll have fun? Does he teach you his ways of having fun as a vampire?"

"Why do you hate him so much, Marcel? Kol protects me, he's the best thing that happened in my life since now and he's only trying to help me with my blood lust. I'm tired of keep talking about Kol everytime we argue Marcel. Can we just stop?" I exhaled in frustration and Marcel breathed out slowly.

"Your right. I won't fight with you for him. If he...helps you, I'm okay with it." he smiled and I bit my under lip.

Come on Davina, say it already.

"Fine. I did it Marcel. I killed those witches. And I'm not gonna ask an apology. Because I don't regret what I've done. I actually, feel nothing. No regrets, no mercy, no second thoughts, nothing. And I hate that. Because I want to feel relieved and I don't. And it's not like they didn't deserve what happened to them. You were there. You saw. The Harvest was from the start a wrong decision for them to make."

And the punishment hasn't started yet. The ancestors will be mad at me for killing witches and turning into a vampire. At least, one of the two problems, I never chose or wanted it.

"I knew you did that to them Davina. And I won't blame you. But at least next time, don't leave the bodies uncovered." he smiled at the last part and I giggled.

Abruptly he stood up and took another glass and poured it with a weird liquid which I couldn't recognize. Or wait. Vervain.

"Lastly D, I want you to do something for me and for your safety." he said and approached me.

"You want me to drink vervain" I said more like I ended up in a conclusion than like I asked a question.

"You are a vampire now and you live in a place full of Original vampires. That means nothing can protect you from compulsion or mind invention except vervain. It's for you safety D" he said and I lowered my eyes.

Kol wouldn't read my mind anymore, he couldn't be in my head. It's not like I'm afraid of him or I don't trust him, it's just... Klaus. I should protect myself from him. Not from Kol. Seriously Marcel is right. That's the only thing that can protect me.

I hesitantly took a sip of the weird liquid and by the minute I swallowed it, my whole system was on fire. After a few painful minutes, I could finally feel my tongue. I blinked my eyes and raised my head, looking at Marcel.

"Your doing the right thing D" he said and placed his hand on my shoulder.

I hope so.

Suddenly I felt an annoying noise bothering my ears. I put a piece of my hair behind my ear and tried to concetrate on the weird sound. Marcel had already walked away from me, talking to some other vampire who had walked in the room.

At first I ignored the noise in my ears, but now I could hear it louder. What the hell was going on? Marcel didn't hear it and I became suspicious about the sound. It was so loud, my eardrums were in pain! Footsteps? No, not footsteps. But whatever that sound was it was coming from outside!

I stood up and forced my legs to move towards the big window. I looked outside and my eyes caught a shape of someone who was standing outside. The vampires that were outside the building, like guards, were now on the ground and I was sure they weren't breathing. No wounds on their bodies, no bites on their necks... Like the corpses I saw at the Mikealsons' mansion. Nothing physically wrong with them. So that means... The figure outside... Was that witch who killed those vampires?

I scanned with my eyes the man's figure. He was staring at me. Though I couldn't see his facial features and it wasn't because of the distance between us, it was because he was wearing a hoody. If he's the person who killed the vampires that day, that means... This guy is the killer of my family!

"D?" I heard Marcel's voice who was looking at me confused. The other guy had left and I was alone with Marcel.

I didn't respond, I just looked back at the strange man, who now was holding a big rock. Although I couldn't see his face, I was sure there was a creepy smile on his lips, reminding me one of those crazy bastards in horror movies. Oh my god, he was gonna..?

"Marcel, run!" I screamed to warn him and stepped away from the window ready to sped up out of the room but it was too late.

It happened the next few minutes and I wasn't able to stop it. The window turned into billion of pieces which were lying all over the big room. Of course I was injured badly; many pieces of glass were stabbed in different parts of my body, but that moment I cared more about Marcel than me. I looked at him, who was struggling to stand up. Fortunately Marcel wasn't injured as bad as I was, though his legs and arms were covered in blood.

He's back. He's back to finish what he started. To finish me.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

122K 2.4K 22
Before Kol died as Kaleb, he and Davina had gotten together and gotten pregnant. Now Davina has to find a way to bring back not only the love of her...
225K 3.4K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...
144K 2.4K 42
His hot breath against my skin made me snap out of my thoughts, especially when he placed both hands on my cheeks and rested his forehead against min...
165K 2.8K 77
(PAUSED) 4 years since Davina's death and the Mikaelsons being put down by Marcel who still lie comatose in their coffins as Hayley travels the world...