Jelsa One Night Stand

jelsa_lover123 által

Elsa Moore owns one of the most successful companies in the world, but a tragedy takes place and Elsa gets dr... Több

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N New book!
Chapter 16
A/N Jelsa The Four Seasons!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N New book!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
A/N New book!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 10

19.8K 585 584
jelsa_lover123 által

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

I woke up to a splitting headache, I groaned in pain. Geez, how I hate damn headaches! I sneezes, I could feel my throat burning up. I tried get up, but my legs felt like jelly. I forced myself to get up and go downstairs. My butler, John looks completely startled.

"Something the matter, John?" I asked as I sniffled.

I almost instantly regretted asking, because my throat is burning as I spoke. I rubbed my throat, but it didn't have any affect.

"Sir, are you quite alright? You look very pale," John said worried.

I looked at him with a really expression. I rolled my eyes at him.

"John, I have pale skin." I laughed.

John shook his head as if to say not your skin complexion. My mouth formed into an o shape, I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I have big bags under my eyes, dark circles under my eyes, my legs are shaking, my nose is red and my throat is burning. Huh, must have a fever.

"I'm fine," I said.

I walked back into the kitchen and John had left me out a glass of water and some paracetamol. I saw a note next to them too.

Dear Mr Frost,
                            I am just nipping out to the shop for things to gather for you; I know you are ill, so I'm getting stuff for chicken soup and also we need some more paracetamol too.

From,
          John

I sighed. Why? Why? Why? I hate being ill! To be honest, being unwell is a once in a life time thing for me. Well I got to text my Mom and Dad, I guess.

'Mom, can't come in today, I'm very ill 😓' - Jack

I sent the message and almost immediately got a message back. Guess Mom is on her phone.

'Oh, my poor baby boy! 😢' - Mom

I groaned in annoyance, why does she call me baby boy? My mother know that I'm twenty three-years-old, right? I know that I act childish, but c'mon! I put my phone down, I grabbed a blanket, pillow, glass of water and some films then headed for the movie theatre. Yes, I have a movie theatre in my mansion. Just as I sat down, I sneezed and the doorbell rings. Who could that be? Oh god! Please don't be my Mother, please don't be my mother, please don't be my mother! I got to the front door and it's Elsa!

"Phew, I thought you were my Mom!" I said, relieved.

Elsa looked at me worriedly.

"What?" I said.

I groaned again as my throat was on fire. I scratch my throat, Elsa takes a step closer.

"Nuh uh, stay back. I'm ill, you might catch it and you're pregnant." I said seriously.

I closed the door ajar, so Elsa could only see a strip of me. Elsa giggled and I opened the door, I gave her a goofy grin.

"So what are you doing here?" I said.

I tried my best not to moan in pain, my throat feel as hot as a kettle!

"Well you visited me so much at my house, so kinda time to return the favour!" Elsa smiled.

I shook my head. She looked confused for a minute, but I groaned.

"You can't! You'll get sick," I said.

Elsa rolled her eyes and she looked at me worriedly. She put her hand on my forehead and quickly took her hand away.

"Jack, you're burning up! Let me help you," Elsa said nicely.

Once again, I shook my head in disagreement. She pouted but then she smirked, I looked at her confused. Elsa pulled a small sad face, but does puppy eyes.

"No, no, no, no, no! Not even looking!" I said covering my eyes.

I uncovered one eye and Elsa still remained looking at me with the big adorable puppy eyes.

"Stop it! Puppy eyes are too cute!" I whined.

Elsa stifled a giggle and I smiled with my eyes covered. I feel a hand on each arm and removed my hands from my eyes. I can see Elsa pout with puppy eyes.

"You can't say no to puppy eyes, Jack!" Elsa sniffled.

I groaned.

"What if you get sick? You are pregnant, Elsa." I said seriously.

Elsa rolled her eyes.

"Hey, friends help friends!" Elsa smiled.

I sighed in defeat.

"If you come in though, you need to keep your distance! I don't want you to get sick," I said.

I groaned, my throat burnt and I could feel it closing on me. I got some water and before I gulp it down, Elsa stopped me.

"Have you been sick?" Elsa asked.

I shook my head.

"Is your throat burning?" Elsa questions.

I nodded my head.

"Have a glass of milk trust me, but you might be sick though." Elsa said.

I put the glass of water down, I got another glass and pour in some milk. I took a sip of the milk and felt my throat cool down, my throat started to relax.

"Better?" Elsa asked.

I nodded and smiled. She is an amazing friend! How I wish we were more...Not again! I haven't heard you all day!

"Say Jack, do you have a thermometer?" Elsa asks.

"In the drawer," I said, pointing to the drawer.

Elsa goes to the drawer and get the thermometer. Elsa comes close, but I step back. She raises a brow.

"The distance thing," I replied.

Elsa smiled and handed me the thermometer. I thanked her and she smiled in return. My temperature is forty one degrees, I groaned.

"Let me see," Elsa said.

I scratched my nape and slowly handed her the thermometer. She gasped and looks at me, I looked around not wanting to make eye contact.

"You need to be cooler," Elsa advised.

I pouted at her, she raised a brow completely confused.

"You look cute when you pout and why are you pouting?" Elsa giggled.

"You said I need to be cooler! I am cool! I invented cool, plus I'm cured you called me cute," I smirked at the last bit.

Elsa blushed deep red and then she rolled her eyes at me. She taps her finger on her chin and walked over to the sink wetting a compress. Elsa handed me the compress and I thanked her, I moaned in relief. She laughed at my reaction.

"Now you need to rest!" Elsa ordered.

"Oh yes, ma'am!" I saluted.

Elsa just lost it from there. She burst out laughing at me. I joined in with her laughter from there.

"You can have ice-cream to cool you down some more too." Elsa said.

I fist-bump the air. Elsa knows that I love ice-cream and she laughed at me. I couldn't care! Ice-cream, ice-cream, ice-cream! I grabbed the vanilla ice-cream and grabbed two spoons. She looked confused.

"Why are there two spoons?" Elsa asked, confused.

"One for you and one for me! Now who is dumb?" I laughed.

Elsa blushed in embarrassment covering her face with her hands and I calmed down a bit.

"Right, where are we going to?" Elsa asks.

"To the movie theatre!" I said, dramatically.

I looked back at Elsa and she was rolling on the floor in laughter - literally. I just had a straight face on, but it only encouraged her laughter. She then calmed down and followed me.

"Wow, you were being serious then!" Elsa gasped.

I nodded my head. My movie theatre is like a huge cinema. Loads of seats, holders, rows and all that. I found my seat with my pillow and blanket. I went to the other side of the cinema and open the secret door, taking out a pillow and walking back over and handed it to Elsa.

"Thanks!" Elsa said gratefully.

"What film shall we watch, m'lady?" I asked in a joking manner.

Elsa thought for a minute and she tapped her chin with her finger. Elsa then clicks her finger and smiles.

"Narnia!" Elsa chants excitedly.

I laughed at her excitement and agreed with her. I haven't watch Narnia in a very long time. Probably not since I was fifteen? I really don't know. Elsa sits right next to me, I kept telling her move over one in case she catches this. She shakes her head and stayed in that seat. Stubborn woman! I sighed in defeat. Wow, I can't believe how I haven't watched this film for so long! I always watched this when I was younger. I paused the movie.

"Jackie!" I hear my mother.

Me and Elsa look at each other startled. Uh oh!

"Hide in the cupboard over there! They don't know about it!" I said in panic

Elsa ran into the cupboard and just as she closed the door, Mom and Dad walked in.

"You okay, son?" Dad asked.

I nodded and I sneezed. Why do I only start sneezing just now?! Mom hugged me.

"Oh, my baby boy!" Mom exclaimed hugging me.

"Mom!" I groaned.

I heard Elsa snigger, I think my Dad heard it too. He shook his head and returned back to me.

"Son, why is there a pillow next to you if you have one?" Dad asks.

Holy crap. What do I say? What do I say? What do I say?

"I had my feet up," I shrugged.

Dad nods, but he doesn't look entirely convinced. Mom keeps pampering me called me her baby boy. I heard Elsa snigger again.

"What was that?" Dad asked.

"What was what?" I asked confused, playing dumb.

Dad looked at me, but shakes his head and muttered nothing. Mom and Dad talk to me for about ten minutes and say that they are taking my place at the party. I thanked them and said I wish I could go even though I don't. They walked out the movie theatre.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" I waved.

"Bye, son!" Dad smiled.

"Bye, my baby boy!" Mom cried.

I groaned, I heard Elsa snigger again. They leave the movie theatre and I walked to the door, open it and Dad was standing there.

"Something wrong, Dad?" I asked.

Dad shook his head, I see my parents out to the front door and bid goodbye. I watched as their car shrunk into the distance. I closed the door and locked it, sighing in relief. I head back to the movie theatre to see Elsa crying in laughter. She turned to me.

"Jackie?! Baby boy?!" She laughed.

I groaned and face-palmed rolling my eyes and wait for Elsa to calm down. Fifteen very long minutes later, she finally calmed down! Elsa looked at me teasingly.

"What? It's not like your parents didn't do that when you were a kid," I said, annoyed.

I look at Elsa, she froze to the spot. She looked hurt, but then replaces it for an emotionless face.

"No, it never happened." Elsa said blankly.

I look at her confused.

"Never?" I ask.

"Never," Elsa replied.

"Why?" I ask.

Elsa sighed heavily and rubs her forehead. Elsa looks like she is having a battle with her thoughts.

"Maybe, because I didn't exactly have a childhood?" Elsa said bluntly.

I looked at her confused. Why didn't she have a childhood? I looked at her questioningly. Elsa sighs in defeat.

"Mom died from cancer when I was five...I shut everyone out until I turn eighteen." Elsa admitted.

I looked at her shocked. Thirteen years?! She didn't talk to anyone? I knew that her Dad was alive, but what's the deal with him?

"What about your Dad?" I asked.

"I avoid him as much as possible, because I didn't want to be left heartbroken like with I was after Mom..." Elsa said sadly.

I felt sorry for her, I walked over to her and hugged her. She feels way cooler than me too. Elsa tenses up at first, but then relaxed and hugged me back. We pulled away and I smiled reassuringly to her.

"So you feeling a bit better now?" Elsa asked, changing the subject.

"Quite," I replied.

We are in an awkward silence for a couple of minutes. What should I ask about? Ugh, I'm not so good at making a conversation sometimes.

"Back to Narnia?" I asked.

Elsa smiled at me and nodded in agreement. We jumped back into our seats and we continued to watch Narnia.

<<<??? POV>>>

I know that Jack is ill, so I'm going to need to sneak in. His butler, John is in the kitchen. I'm in the back yard. I have an idea! I kicked the bin over purposely and hid by the wall. The bin is in the middle of the garden. John picked it up and cleaned up the mess, I quickly slipped in the kitchen and slip a sleeping pill into his drink.

I hid in the cupboard. He walked back in and washed his hands, dried them and took a slip of his drink. He swallows and look at it weirdly. Wait for it! One...two...three. The butler dropped to the floor sleeping. In case he wakes up again, I refilled the glass and put another sleeping pill in.

I chuckled evilly and put the butler in a cupboard. I started to walk around Frost boy's house, I finally found the two in a huge movie theatre. I crept in and I came down the side stairs, I watch them in their seats.

Elsa's head rested on Jack's shoulder, whilst he had his head resting on top of hers. I quickly snap the picture. Great, more evidence for the boss! I didn't notice how they are holding hands. Disgusting! I took a photo of that too. I see they are watching the film called Titanic. How I hate all these icky love films! I love the bit where all the death takes place. Call me what you like, but that's what I like.

I watch back to the couple. Elsa cried a bit and Frost boy wiped away her tears and I took another photo. Jack hugged Elsa and she hugged him back. Another photo. I have a video camera on them too, as well as a camera.

"We can be like the film! I will be your Jack!" He said jokingly.

Oh, how I want to puke right now. Why can't the those two other losers do this other than me? Oh right, because they always get caught investigating like this! Idiots.

"I'm your Rose, but Elsa?" She laughed.

They laughed at each other, the film ends and they got up. That's my queue to get the heck out of here! I ran out and got in the car fleeing the scene. Time for this evidence to go back to the boss!

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

Me and Jack finished watching Narnia earlier and just watched Titanic. Jack jokingly said that he could be my Jack...I felt my heart flutter but I know it was just a petty, friendly joke to Jack. We started clearing up the movie theatre. I took the washing up into the kitchen and washed up.

"Hey, Jack. Is it okay if I have a glass of water?" I asked.

"You don't even need to ask Elsa. Help yourself," Jack smiled.

I see a glass of water on the island. It doesn't look like it's been drank from, I shrugged and I took a sip.

"Miss, don't drink that!" I hear someone.

I stopped drinking it. Jack looked at the person who burst out the cupboard. I...feel...tired. I dropped the glass and fell backwards, but I didn't manage to keep my eyes open. I drifted off to sleep.

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Has anyone guessed the mystery character yet? ❔ The mystery person left the glass of water out 😨 Elsa drank it! 😱 Will she be okay?! 😰 Elsa and the butler were both drugged 😱 Will people start to find out of Jack and Elsa's secret friendship? 😯

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

187K 3.6K 18
After waking up after a car crash and not remember anything from her past, only to learn that her name is Elsa Summer. Elsa starts to have strange dr...
49.5K 2K 18
"I promise to protect you no matter the cost." She ran away. But why? She was found. By who? She was different from the othe...
4K 202 18
What happens when Elsa Winters gets the gig of a lifetime? What happens when you fall in love with two complete opposite characters? What about the b...
46.9K 932 29
Elsa and Hiccup have been enemies since like forever. They both hated each other but deep inside they had feelings for each other. Hiccup is the po...