I Dare You To Reject Me Mr Al...

By readingeclipse

After Casey Hugh's parents were brutally murdered by her own pack, she's had trust issues. She's been on the... More

I Dare You To Reject Me Mr. Alpha
Chapter 2:- Run
chapter 3:- Siblings
Chapter 4:- The wake up call
Chapter 5:- Do you have Cooties?
Chapter 6 Rude To Intrude
Chapter 7 Caketastrophy
Chapter 8 Territory
Chapter 9 Red Fire Pack
Chapter 10 Prophecy
Chapter 11- Treaties And Connections
Chapter 12- The Silent Treatment
Chapter 13- Alone
Chapter 14:- Hot & Flustered
Chapter 15:- Disagreement
Chapter 16:- Possessive Jerk
Chapter 17:- Secrets
Chapter 18: Leaving
Chapter 19: Heat
Chapter 20: Instincts
Chapter 21: Selfish
Chapter 22: Traitor
Chapter 23:- Bipolar Couple
April 26th
Chapter 25:- Suspicion
Chapter 26- Transition
Chapter 27- Silver
Chapter 28- Transparency
Chapter 29- Sunflowers And Roses
Chapter 30- Remember
Chapter 31- Mate?
Chapter 32- She's Following Us
Chapter 33- Betrayal

Chapter 24:- Escape

4.5K 144 9
By readingeclipse

Chapter 24:- Escape

Quote of the chapter:-

Love is a
violent flower
Blooming
From the middle
Of my bones.

~r.m. Drake

It's been so long so sorry :(

and its super short 

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

When I woke up in the morning I felt Colton's strong arm wrapped around me, I still had to discuss a lot of things with him so was glad we ended up not making love last night. 

The first thing that I want to talk about is that bitch Gina.

I gently got out the bed making sure not to disturb Colton in the process. He had gotten home at 5am last night and looked extremely exhausted. I didn't want to wake him up. 

As I walked downstairs I called Daniel through the mind link as I had some work for him to do. I wanted him to change every single piece of furniture in this house today. I know I was being extremely petty, but I did not need the constant reminder of her and Colton doing the dirty everywhere in this house. 

"Luna, how can I be of assistance" Daniel said walking in and gently bowing towards me. I thought we had gotten over this formal stage. 

"Call me Casey" I instructed as he smiled lightly. 

"I want new furniture today, by this afternoon. All this old stuff has to be thrown out. Can you please go and buy it Daniel" he looked slightly confused by my sudden interest to redecorate the house, but didn't question it. Instead he gently bowed. 

"As you wish" he said as I gave him a light smile. I walked out the house and not long later delivery men came to drop off the furniture and lift up the old things. As the pack members came in to help arrange all the furniture downstairs, I noticed a sleepy eyed Colton walking down the stairs. 

He rubbed his eyes and yawning walked over to me. 

"What's going on?" he asked giving me a light hug and resting his chin on the top of my head. 

"Although I almost forgave you last night, I'm still mad at you for not telling me about you and that bitch" I said as he rolled his eyes and shook his head. 

"I am changing all the houses furniture, including our rooms bed. I don't need the constant reminder of you and her doing the dirty" I said as I gently pushed Colton away and got back to work on setting up the house. 

It was about 7pm when me and some of the pack members finished decorating. 

I was only able to get it done in a day because of the help of everyone, otherwise I would probably just finished doing one room today. 

Once everyone left and it was just me and Colton I decided now was the best time to speak to him about Gina. But before I could say anything Colton interrupted me. 

"Since I'm home I guess we should talk about what you want to do for your birthday in a couple of days?" Colton asked sitting beside me as I frowned.

I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 9, so the concept just didn't sit well with me. Plus the lady said to me to go to my house in Alpha Heralds territory the day before my birthday which I still didn't know how I was supposed to do that.

"I don't want to celebrate" I said as I stared blankly at the boring documentary playing on the TV screen.

"Why?" Colton asked as I shrugged.

"Why would I want to celebrate that I'm getting closer to death?" Colton snarled at my mention of me dying. Well it was the truth I may die in another 400 years or so but it's inevitable.

Every soul must taste death.

"Why do you think of it like that? Your celebrating your age, being thankful that you got to even reach 19" Colton said as I snuggled closer to him. I would have to make an excuse for him to let me go to Alpha Heralds territory.

I know I would have to lie to him to even get there. But this is important, I have a feeling that I will finally get answers by doing this.

"Can we just stop talking about my birthday" I said as Colton shrugged looking slightly annoyed with me. Why would he even be thinking about my birthday right now? I am worried sick about when Alpha Herald may attack so my birthday is the last thing on my mind.

"I want to speak to you about Gina because right now that's more important for us to speak about" I said as Colton nodded staring into my eyes. I could tell he didn't want to talk about her, but I had to. 

There was two reasons for that; 

1. Because I was still mad with Colton about what he and Gina did 

and 

2. Because I had to tell Colton that Gina is a traitor to our pack. 

 This was probably the first time me and Colton actually sat down and were having a civilized conversation.

We always ended up fighting or me getting angry with him for something he said.

"So where should I start?" I said as Colton came and sat right beside me.

Why am I making this so over dramatic? Why can't I just spit it out?

"Recently I've been seeing dreams" I continued as Colton lifted his eyebrow in confusion.

"There's this women who comes and speaks to me" Colton looked rather confused, but I knew I had to tell him. After hearing Alpha Herald didn't want Colton to know it's scared me.

So I guess that was the prime reason as to why I had to tell him about the dreams.

"She tells me everything about what's going on" I said as Colton stared at me skeptically.

"Who is this women?" Colton asked as I shrugged.

"Never seen her face" I replied as Colton sighed over dramatically.

"Surely you don't believe some women who comes in your dreams" he said as I glared at him.

"She could just be a figment of your imagination" I glared at him. Although I didn't like his statement I couldn't blame him, I don't understand why I trusted this women I mean Colton's right she could be a figment of my imagination.

But I knew. I knew she wasn't.

She's the one who told me about Gina and how she was passing details of the pack onto Alpha Herald. So if she told me such big information how could I not trust her?

"But she's not" I responded as Colton stood from the chair. He seemed agitated with me and I could understand why. Although I was telling him everything I wasn't giving much away.

"Colton me and Alpha Heralds dreams are linked" I said as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Our minds are linked for some twisted reason, that's how the women shows me what's going on" I said finishing my breakfast then placing the dishes in the sink.

"I just don't get why your trusting these dreams" Colton said as I shook my head.

"The women was the one who told me Gina was passing information to Alpha Herald"

"What!?" Colton yelled staring at me confused.

"You threw her in the prison because of a stupid dream you saw?" That cut deep, I couldn't believe he was saying this to me.

"She admitted to doing it after I confronted her" I replied calmly. Colton scrunched up his face in response as though not believing my words.

"You don't believe me do you?" I asked as Colton said nothing. To say I was mad was an understatement.

I was livid.

He was trusting the dumb bitch over me? I am his mate isn't he supposed to believe what I'm saying?

"I asked you a question Colton" I said between gritted teeth as Colton just stared at me blankly.

"Answer the damn question!" I yelled as I began to slam my hands into Colton's chest. He still stood stoic, legs planted firmly into the ground.

"I trust you" he finally replied grabbing onto my hands and gently kissing them. He wrapped his long arms around my waist as I stood rigidly. I was pissed at him for taking 2 years to reply to my question.

"Alpha!" Kyle shouted as Colton released me from his grip and I continued to stand in the one position. 

"There's been an issue with Gina" Kyle said as my ears perked up. 

"She tried to take her life" me and Colton stood gobsmacked at the news we had just recieved.

What the fuck?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
599K 17.1K 35
Outcast. Bullied. Hated. Rejected. This was Hailey Johnson's life and she hated it. She takes a stand and decides to run away. As a rogue she comes u...
5.6K 256 33
When Mia was young she saw her mother get murdered in front of her by hunters. But what happens when a young hunter saves her life that horrible nigh...
55.7K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...