Kuroko No Basket Scenes

De DeadlyYoungLady

Just one of Kuroko no Basket characters randomness... Come and read their Chats, One shots, character x reade... Mai multe

Facebook Scenario
KurokoxReader:Under The Rain
MidorimaxReader:Tsundere Alert
Kuroko no Ghouls
Zone!
Knock Knock: Kiyoshi
Handsome
Kise or Murasakibara
2 sides of love
Generation of babysitters
Yaoi
Beware: Kuroko and his Vanilla Milkshake
Kuroko No Divergent
Butler-sama
What If You have your Monthly period?
Swapped
AominexReader:Rooftop
What if they we're GIRLS
What if they found a DEATHNOTE
What if they were sick?
AkashixReader: The Reason
MitobexReader:Music to my ears
What if you heard them practicing how to say 'I love you'
What if the two of you got stuck inside an elevator
MurasakibaraxReader: Sweets
What If they watch scary movie with you
What If you slipped and fell on them?
Kise Ryouta posted
Izuki's Puns
What if you heard them singing inside the shower
What if they tripped and fell on you
What if you were drowning
Notice Me, Senpai (Kuroko)
Notice Me, Senpai (Aomine)
Notice Me,Senpai (Midorima)
Challenge Accepted! (20 facts About me)
What if they were Lolita Type
What if they were having a hard time in homework
What if they saw on a Wedding dress
Notice Me, Readers!
ShogoxReader: Respect
What if they exchange aces
What if you heard them sleep talking
Reason why KnB cast would cry
SakuraixReader: Valentine's
What if they're not basketball players
what if GoM was your brother
Notice Me, Mortals (Akashi)
Notice Me,Senpai (Kise)
Notice Me, Senpai (Murasakibara)
How they read a Girl's Magazine
Use Kise in a sentence
Kise Again
What if you tried to draw them
Knock Knock again
April Fool's Day
What if they were chased by a dog
What if they were getting a vaccine
HanamiyaxReader: Interrupted
Interview with Murasakibara
Ask Kuroko
Author Again
Not Basketball Players?
The story of the 6 friends
Kuroko No Kyojin
Fan Names
P-A-R-T-Y (for me)
Ask Kuroko part 2?
Q n' A with the Phantom 6th man
Interview with Kise
Aomine
Q n' A with the Formless Player
'Ask ??' and the interview
The Basketball Players
Lunch Crisis
The Basketball Players prt.2
MurasakibaraxReader: 1-minute
What if they were into Plants vs. Zombies?
What if you two went to the mall
What if you saw them crying
They made a baby cry
What if they get stuck in an island?
What if you teased them of being gay
What if they went to your house at night?
Author needs a help
What if they wear a maid outift
KisexReader: Fandom
My chapter
The Bad Boys Are Back!
Ali and the bad boys
What if they were actors
What if they visited each other at work?
What if they threw a party
What if they have a child/children
What if they told their daughter a bedtime story
AkashixSisterreader: Idea
What if they ride a bus with their child/children
Happy Birthday, Kagami
What if they embarrassed their selves in front of you
I'm back!
What if they were depress?
Last Chapter
Help meh!

Unknown Miracles

3.7K 76 26
De DeadlyYoungLady

Okay since the Original title is too long, I came up with a suitable title XD.

But the real title is 'What if Generation of Miracles didn't went to the same middle school w/ Kuroko?

I was curious about it so I'm gonna write one ^.^

~~~~~

Akashi Seijuro:

Background:  

(Since Murasakibara is not with the same basketball team with him, he never got the 'second Akashi' and his team have always won. Of course, his the captain of his team.)

"Captain! I'm so sorry I'm late." A lowerclassman said as he pants in front of Akashi.

"You know the rules. Run 10 times around the gym. You have your own responsibility as a player in my team. You should've at least told someone you're going to be late." Akashi looked straight into his eyes.

"Yes, Captain." The man started running around the gym.

Akashi looked at his team. It was very organized, the way he wants it to be. Everyone obeys him and no one dared to defy. Everyone was working hard to win. well 'Winning is Everything' to him.

"Don't you think that's a bit harsh?" The yellow-haired man said to Akashi.

"Who said I need an opinion from you? You're a model, not a player." Akashi said to him.

"So mean! I'm just saying!" Kise pouted and walked away from the gym.

Aomine Daiki:

Background:  

(Since he wasn't team up with the others, His play is mostly win and sometimes lose so He didn't became bored with playing basketball and continue finding the one who he can play at his best. His basketball play is teamwork since he hasn't find out his godlike ability . But still, pervert.)

"Why the hell are you late? Do you know that we're worried sick about you?" Aomine smacked the head of his lowerclassman. He was like an older brother to his players. Always make sure their bond as friends and team is strong.

"I'm sorry Captain! I had to do something important. I mean, you know." The lowerclassman winked at Aomine and secretly handed Aomine the magazine.

"Nice~ Good job! Now go with the others and start training." Aomine said and looked at the magazine. (you know what I mean)  He smiled and hide it.

"Okay! Like yesterday's practice. Win or lose, what important is you enjoyed every moment. Have fun plying basketball!" Aomine said and his teammates yelled with him.

"That sounds fun." A red-hair man with the same height as Aomine suddenly enters the gym.

"Who are you?" Aomine asked.

The man picked up the ball and dunked it into the hoop, " Kagami Taiga. Ace of Seirin Middle school. We have a practice match today, right? Hope we have a nice game."

Midorima Shintaro:

Background:  

(He would still be carrying his lucky items and never got the chance to think about shooting full court. He's only capable of shooting half court. Still, he would think about playing by himself and will never pass the ball to his teammates.)

"Why aren't you working with us!? I don't care if your style of basketball is individual skill, your in this team so better work with the others!" An upperclassman punched Midorima in the face. Irritated by his actions of being selfish, the upperclassman can't hold the emotion any longer.

"Just give me the damn ball and I'll sure to shoot. Can you be happy that at least I score for the team!" Midorima punch the man back and fall on the ground.

"Stop it! Both of you!" The captain interfered with the fight.

"Just so you know, you don't have to play by yourself that's why there's 5 players inside the court." The captain said and helped the upperclassman get up.

Midorima went out of the gym and washed his face in the bathroom.

"You're captain is right," Midorima looked at the man who spoke.

"Do I know you?" Midorima looked at the short red-haired man.

"No, but I know you. According to Oha Asa, Cancer will be getting an advice from Sagittarius today and this is my advice: Someday, your going to realise the essence of teamwork." The man said and leave Midorima with his mouth wide open. 

Murasakibara Atsushi:

(Always bored to play but works hard the most. Since him and Akashi didn't went on one on one, he still practices everything he needs to do.)

"Can you at least get up from the bleachers and practice with us?" The coach said to Murasakibara.

"But I'm tired." He said like a whining baby.

"Tired of what?! Sitting there the whole day? Come on! If you want to beat your opponents, you have to train!" The coach shouted at him.

"Is winning necessary?" Murasakibara asked.

The coach massage his temples and gave up talking to Murasakibara but that is also the tme that Murasakibara will still the ball from his teammate and dunk it on the hoop then sat on the bleachers again.

"A player like don't deserve to play on the court." A small light blue-haired man said to Murasakibara.

"Ehh? So you're saying that a small person like you should be? Don't make me laugh." Muasakibara opened his potato chips and started munching.

"You're hopeless." The small man said.

Kise Ryouta:

Background:  

(Didn't became a basketball player. Since Aomine was the one to inspire to play, he still find basketball not suited for him.)

"Why don't try out for basketball? Heard they need a new member." A fan girl said to Kise

"Playing sports like that causes to much sweat and I'll look messy if I sweat too much. I don't want to look bad in front of my fans." Kise said and winked.

"It's okay Kise-kun! We'll be the one to swipe your sweat!" One of the girls said and the rest scream.

"I want to do that too!"

"Me too! Me too!"

Kise just faked a laughed. As he walks, he suddenly caught a glimpse of Aomine Daiki, a player from Too Middle School scored the winning dunk since their was a game from their team and Aomine's team.

"Well, that was... Interesting." Kise smiled.

Kuroko Tetsuya:

Background:  

(Didn't know about misdirection. Always the least player. Always loves Vanilla shakes.)

"I'm sorry, Kuroko. But you're not improving even one bit." The coach said to Kuroko.

"But I practice everyday. Even at night, I still practice. Why is that I'm not improving?" Kuroko holds his chest. It was to hard for him to accept.

"Well maybe the problem is you. If you don't improve until next week, we have to automatically removed from the first string." The coach said and left Kuroko.

"I'm going to improve too. I'm going to be a good player, too. Just wait and everyone will see." He said and shoot the ball in the hoop which went in. He took his bag and started walking home.

"You should quit. You're the reason why your team is always loosing in the past few games. Kuroko Tetsuya, an Aquarius. The unluckiest one of the year." The green-haired man hitches his glasses.

"I don't believe in those. But I'm going to make sure your perception about me too is going to change." Kuroko said and bowed at the man and leave.

~~~~~

ON HIATUS.

Sorry need to.

I have a hectic schedule of different competitions now ( I actually won just today, well not actually won but qualified in the next round XD)

DeadlyYoungLady~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

26.4K 1.1K 39
A guy fell in love and got obsessed with a gay business partner A VICEION STORY
86.1K 1.4K 39
These are just a lot of Kuroko No Basuke x Reader's. Please enjoy! And feel free to make a request whenever you want! I don't own the KnB guys or the...
5K 121 10
WARING: SLOW YPDATES. Bad gramar Uh so i was supost to make this story....but I forgot.....so Imma start it now ...... :D
156K 5.4K 48
Kuroko and Reader one- shots. (REQUESTS CLOSED) You and Kuroko Tetsuya. (!)Kuroko x Reader Kuroko x (!) Reader (!)Kuroko x (!) Reader I don't do lemo...