I've been looking for you for...

Da annaivorytusks

Dougie Poynter and Anna Simmons were best friends. They were all each other had. They both went their separa... Altro

Everything is different now...(McFly AU)
Introduction.
2. Fletch.
3. Oh the irony.
4. Hug.
5. Dreams
6. Four years
7. Games.
8. Mr. Perfection
A/N
9. Yellow, Red, Orange Paint
10. Chocolate cake.
11. The film geek and rockstar.
12. Advantages of a toned body
13. The past is the past.
14. $0.99 Pizza
15. I haven't seen shortie!
16. Hearing but not really
17. tats and the past
18. the truth about alcohol

1. Ink paper and TOMs

249 2 0
Da annaivorytusks

Anna POV:

"Anna!! Guess what?" Sarah, my best friend asked me.

"What?" I asked as I opened up the door to my photography business that is popular in mainstream New York City.

"I wanted these TOMS. Think you can get them for me? Early birthday?" Sarah asked.

I laughed. Sarah was hilarious. "Sure. And your birthday was like 2 months ago."

I opened the door to my large studio and business, Sarah traveling behind, carrying things like photo paper and new ink for my printers.

"So?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah?" I asked walking upstairs, yes it was that big that there was an upstairs, actually 4 floors, I had a whole building.

"When can I get the TOMs ?" Sarah asked? Setting down a large box of paper on the counter in the storage room.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. 11:33am. "4 ok?" I asked going into the large supply closet and pulling different, random drawers open.

"Yeah. Need any help?" Sarah asked.

I looked around to see all the boxes we just brought in. "Uh. Can you carry the box you set down on my desk down stairs, up here?" I asked.

She shook her head as she was eating a lollipop, being bored.

She walked down the stairs and I rearranged the ink in the drawers so I could fit the new ink in.

I heard Sarah come up the stairs. "Here." She said setting the box on the stool next to me.

"Thanks. So you know who's coming here this week?" I asked Sarah who was sitting on the counter of the storage room, flinging her long legs around.

"Who? Someone famous?" She asked. I smiled.

"Sarah! Someone famous comes in here everyday. Having me do their weddings and what not. Guess." I said.

"I don't know Anna. Who?" Sarah asked impatient and finally gave in.

"Josh Hutcherson." I said looking down. She probably didnt believe me. She basically choked on her lollipop and gaped at me.

"Your joking." She said ever so serious.

"I wish I was. He has to come here to take pics for a movie so he called me." I explained.

She ran over to me and hugged me. "Can I come?? What day is he coming?" She asked.

"Whoa. Whoa. He's coming in 3 days so Thursday. And yes you can come. You're here everyday anyways." I explained still arranging the ink.

"I love you so much right now!!" She screamed.

"I know I know. Just don't get in the way when I'm shooting him." I said.

She looked at me taken aback. "You're going to shoot him?" She asked, flabbergasted.

" I meant like take pictures of him, dumbass. I thought I was the stupid one? Since we met like 4 years ago." I asked.

"Oh yeah. So what are you doing today? Have any clients today? Any hot clients?" She asked, mumbling the last part.

"Yeah a couple. I have Robert Kirkman coming in at 12:30 to pick up some digitals for the Walking Dead." I said.

"That's your favorite show. What pictures did you take for that?" Sarah asked, daydreaming.

"Yeah it is. If you start my Mountain lion, I will show you." I instructed.

"What the fuck is a Mountain Lion?" Sarah asked looming stunned.

"My Mac, the huge desktop computer sitting in my office on the 3rd floor." I said, feeling stupid. "Sarah! You've been here like a thousand times!"

"You know what Anna?" She said trying to intimidate me.

"Just go start the computer, don't screw anything up." I informed her.

"Yeah yeah. I won't." she said waving my instructions away.

"Sarah I'm not joking!! I'm the biggest photographer in NYC! If you screw this up!! I swear." I screamed.

"I won't Anna. Don't worry, I won't." She said walking away. I laughed at her immaturity. I loved her like a sister nonetheless. I mean we did live together in Tribeca so we were stuck together.

After I finally finished putting away all the ink and heavy portrait and photo paper, I walked upstairs to find Sarah taking selfies on my computer.

"Sarahhhh." I whined.

"Annaaaaa." She whined back, similar to mine.

"Don't do that. That's wasting space on my computer." I said getting only slightly ticked off.

She deleted the selfies and moved out of the way. I opened iPhoto and got to the "walking dead poster" file.

I opened a picture of the main character, Rick. Played by Andrew Lincoln.

"Whoa. That's Rick right? I mean you always make me watch it in the apartment." Sarah 1/2 complained and 1/2 stated.

"Yep. Andrew was so funny. You were in the hamptons when they were here. I also have Lauren Cohen, Norman Reedus, David Morisssey, Chandler Riggs, Danai Gurira and more." I said, with all my Walking Dead knowledge.

Sarah looked at me like what the fuck..and I brought up the other pictures.

"Norman Reedus plays Daryl Dixon. The guy with the crossbow that I'm always talking about." I explained.

She said "ahhh." And I rolled my eyes.

I closed the file and checked my phone. 12:16. Wow that 1/2 hour went by pretty fast.

"Sarah! Will you help me tidy up a bit downstairs? Robert will be here in 20 minutes." I said, nervously.

"Yeah. OCD." She mumbled. I playfully punched her and she pretended to act hurt. What a baby, I thought.

We went downstairs and made sure everything was in order and tidied up. I swept the floors and more of my employees, more like friends, came in. Jen, Brad, Hannah and Marlee came in.

"Hey guys." Me and Sarah greeted them.

"Sup?" Brad asked nodding his head.

"Want us to do anything?" Hannah asked.

"Just cleaning up, Robert Kirkman, the producer for the Walking Dead will be here any minute. You guys can put your stuff away upstairs and get settled. Everything is set, for now. Thanks." I said putting the cleaning stuff way way in the back closet.

"EVERYONE HE'S WALKING DOWN THE STREET. ASSUME YOUR POSITIONS." I screamed. I tried to make even the most serious situations humor filled.

They all laughed and went to their floors and jobs.

Right then Robert walked in and I greeted him warmly.

"Hello Robert. Nice to see you again." I said with a smile.

"Same to you! Can't wait to show you some sneak peeks for the show." He said motioning to his briefcase.

I held my hands together. "OOH. I feel special." I said and laughed.

"We'll, someone as great as you at photography should be special." Robert replied which made me feel special.

"Thank you. You are an awesome producer. I am obsessed with TWD." I said shyly.

I motioned for the staircase leading up to the offices on the 3rd floor. "Shall we." I asked

"Of course." He said.

We walked up the stairs and I led him to my office. I opened the for that said "ANNA SIMMONS" on the front. I walked into my freakishly clean office and Sarah followed as well. I didn't mind. Robert was down to earth, so he wouldn't mind either.

I closed the door behind them and Robert sat down in the chair across from mine. Sarah sat next to Robert.

"Robert, this is Sarah Riley, my good friend. I hope you don't mind her being here." I stated.

"Not at all. Nice to meet you Sarah," he extended his hand, shaking it with Sarah.

"Nice to meet you too. Anna makes me watch the show! It's fantastic. I'm not really into all the gory stuff but its good!" Sarah said and I laughed.

"Alright. So I have many different posters. I made several different layouts for you." I explained opening the file and turning my computer to show Robert.

It was a shot of Denai Gurira standing in front of a screen with her katana for the role of Michonne. I also skipped through a ton more for him to look at. I stopped after the first couple.

I looked over at Robert and he was looking at it mesmerized.

"So do you like them?" I asked.

He lightly chuckled. "There's a reason you're the best photographer in the city. And recommended highly." He said, making me feel modest.

"Oh. Thanks. Do you want to see the others?" I asked.

"Oh. No. There's no reason for that, I love these." He said looking at the picture I had of Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon on the screen.

"Alright. Let me just get the flash drives, CDs and SD cards for you." I said.

"Take your time." He said.

"They're just right here," I said rolling over to a large, wide filing cabinet that had the envelope.

I looked around in the recent clients drawer. Logan lerman, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, ahh. Robert Kirkman: walking dead.

I handed the bulgy envelope to Robert and he handed me a check made out to me, from AMC.

"Thank you." I said.

"No thank you." He said. "These pictures are perfect. Great job."

I got up and shook hands with him and walked him downstairs and out.

I sighed in relief.

I looked at the time on my iPhone. "1:25." I said aloud.

"Alright that's all for today! Can you guys stay here in case of any business?" I asked Jen, and brad who were in the front.

"Yeah no problem. Marcus, Evan and Kristen are on their way." Jen said informing me that my other employees were coming, obviously.

"Thanks. I have to take Sarah to the mall." I said.

Speaking of Sarah, where is she?

"SARAH?" I called, knowing she wouldn't be able to hear me in the large building.

She came down the stairs as I walked over to them.

"Ready to go get some Paris TOMs at the mall?" I asked.

"Yep." She said smiling, finally getting the TOMs she dreamed of.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

62.8K 1.1K 17
(COMPLETE) Emma ends up staying with her best friend, Tom Fletcher, and falls for one of the McFly boys! How will everything play out?
829 54 27
A few years have gone by. Abby's life has been changed forever, she has the perfect boyfriend, an amazing family, amazing friends. Abby is now done w...
25.7K 354 76
Evelyn Charley Poynter, Dougie Lee Poynter's little sister, what happens when she's forced to go on tour with him and his band? She gone through hell...
196K 9.1K 65
When you're a seventeen-year-old girl with anxiety disorder and a gorgeous, popular girl that absolutely hates your guts for who-knows-what reason bu...