Medallions

By llLeke

He who is worthy She who is brave One who will surely be sent to their grave Beyond the lands of crystal and... More

The Worthy Test Part One
The Brave Test Part Two
The Worthy Test Part Two
The Brave Test Part 3
The Worthy Test Part 3
Crystal
Forever Falls
The Earth Medallion
The Kidnapper
Dark Wood
Sky Medallion
The Crow
Into the Night
Back to the Beggining
The Lost Child
The Beast
The Fire Medallion
Upside Down
Deth
The Sand Medallion
The Clearing
The Water Medallion
The Path
The Battle of the Wind Medallion
The End.

The Brave Test Part One

33 2 4
By llLeke

Camryn walked into a small room. A wall near the door had a list of the competition. So far three people had chickened out. Seven people left. And all she had to do is walk into a room. Then she saw a glass orb sitting on a table. Next to it a note laid , and Camryn picked it up and read it . It said that the orb was magical and would show her the possible outcomes of the journey ahead.
Camryn put her fingers on the orb and images started flooding into her head. She started to shake furiously , and her fingers started to bleed. She yanked her fingers off of the orb and registered what had just happened. The thing barely showed her anything. Or did it . It showed her the pain that she could endure during the quest.
Camryn shook off the pain and checked the competition . Three more people had left. Now it was on. She was going to win this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.9K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
124K 458 34
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
34.9K 1.4K 11
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
1.7M 116K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...