I've been looking for you for...

De annaivorytusks

Dougie Poynter and Anna Simmons were best friends. They were all each other had. They both went their separa... Mai multe

Introduction.
1. Ink paper and TOMs
2. Fletch.
3. Oh the irony.
4. Hug.
5. Dreams
6. Four years
7. Games.
8. Mr. Perfection
A/N
9. Yellow, Red, Orange Paint
10. Chocolate cake.
11. The film geek and rockstar.
12. Advantages of a toned body
13. The past is the past.
14. $0.99 Pizza
15. I haven't seen shortie!
16. Hearing but not really
17. tats and the past
18. the truth about alcohol

Everything is different now...(McFly AU)

486 3 0
De annaivorytusks

Dougie Poynter and Anna Simmons were best friends. They were all each other had. They both went their separate ways after high school. Anna became a citizen of America, while Dougie stayed in England with his new band McFly. Anna starts a photography business in New York City. Anything can happen after 4 years. What has changed? What happens when these two old best friends possibly meet again??

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

950 21 31
Chrys just broke up and is all depressed. After she sees an old friend. She ends up moving into his apartment and becoming really good friends with a...
8.2K 363 17
If you haven't already, go read 'McFly, Tom And The Musician' before you read this! (Sequel to that story). •a/n wrote this when I...
72.1K 1.5K 69
•a/n wrote this when I was a lot younger (2014) so I apologise bc it's cringe but people seem to like it• Also if you got notifications about an "upd...
167 3 12
From three years of friendship to never ending love. Anna joined the gang three years ago and one particular gang member stood out to her. Read "Pony...