marry the prince → j.jungkook...

By taevkie-

"i'm a prince from another world." "i don't believe you." ••• "be though so it can be beautiful?" "because of... More

marry the prince
1 - bournville
2 - kit kat
3 - noisette
4 - snickers
5 - mounds
6 - mountain bar
7 - tolberone
8 - nutrageous
9 - hacks
10 - cadbury
12 - milky way
13 - butterfinger
14 - hershey's
15 - ferrero rocher
Chapter 16
PRINCE BIRTHDAY ^^
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 1/2
Tik Tag Tok
Chapter 22 2/2
Tagged Screen Lock
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Good, my birthday. (Just Ignore)
Tok Tag Tok
Chapter 27
New Story
Chapter 28
DYING
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Infires
Chapter 43 • Complete
Sequel
Sequel 2
Bless. Done.
coming
out!
Youtube Fanfic

11 - baby ruth

2.6K 118 21
By taevkie-

◆they start missing you when they fail at replacing you.

chapter 11„

jungkook p.o.v

i woke up from eunsoo bed, knowing its already morning. i slept at her bed again. i feel a little bad for sleeping on her bed, but she's the one that insisted me to. well, she does know how to respect a prince.

she promises me to bring me to the garden, today. i don't know why i feel so excited to go there. i can't walk that much, but who cares? the pain is slowly recovering. i just want to get out and breathe this world oxygen.

i limped on my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

ah! what am i gonna wear? that hit me like a truck. can i just go anywhere half-naked it will be easier since shirts are giving trouble to my brain. my maids don't even care about my half-naked body so do people here right?

but i cant the atmosphere here is much colder. my body can't hold its coldness. it's way to swag to handle.

i went out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist, and make my way to the sofa where eunsoo's sleep.

i bend down and poked her cheek waking her up. "eunsoo-ah."

"wake up. it's an order from a prince."

eunsoo p.o.v

and here i am running happily along the beach. like a bird knows how to fly.

i was running until i felt a rock hit my face. who the hell is that?!

ergh!

"eunsoo-ah." is that the voice who just threw that rock towards me that hit my precious face.

"wake up." i shook my head.

"wake up. its an order from a prince." prince your water park. i shook my head before boasted my eyes open. i'm dreaming. so it was him. his the one who disturb my happy dream strolling along the beach!

"wae?!"

wait a minute„

"argh!" i quickly brought my hands to my eyes covering these innocent pure eyes.

water hack is he half naked?!

"ah, eunsoo-ah, can i have something to cover these chocolate bars?" i can tell that he was smirking. that kind of pervert smirk.

chocolate bars your ass. i see ice cube. whatever i'm not so good in making the definition.

"just take it!" i shushed him. "really?!" i feel like slapping him.

"yeah! faster, just take it!" i shout annoyed.

"saranghae." he chuckled and i can hear his footsteps running towards the cupboard.

"i think you should choose for me." he said. "just choose yourself. can't you?!" i shouted as i feel really angry. my hands are too tired to cover these innocent eyes.

"oh, should i wear your skirt and this girly shirt." i stood angrily and pushed him away as he stumbled backward.

i take a sweater but the manly one and a tracksuit. i throw it to him and headed back to the sofa and plumped myself into it back facing him.

haish, he's going to wear all of my clothes.

"done." he said joyfully. i wake up and looked at him.

"don't ever show your half-naked body to me again!"

"why?" he tilted his head. "aren't you enjoying it?" he smirked. i feel like punching him in the face.

"cause i'm a girl!" i stated the fact.

"then what's wrong with it? my maids don't even mind about it."

what the heck is he talking about?

"hah! you have a maid?" i said crossing my arms while making an unbelievable face.

"maids." he corrected me while nodding.

"tch, then just go back to your house your 'maids' must be dying to stare at that chocolate bars of your." i take my towel and headed towards the bathroom.

after both of us were ready, we walk to the place as it is not too far away from their home. but there is someone walking slowly like a snail. sorry, but i think slugs are faster than him. and i think i should lend him a gift in being able to record-breaking on walking slower than snails.

"yah, can't you walk faster?"eunsoo stop and spin her body to the back to see the guy who is left far behind. aish, even grandma can walk faster than him. well, grandma is not that old.

"i tried." jungkook said with his spirit and try to walk more quickly. yeah, i can see him improving on walking yeah- improving one second.

"aish, that's why i told you. your feet have yet to heal properly you should just sleep at home, rocking away your feet isn't that more fun?"

"i'm fine, really. and i want to feel the nature!" he grinned as he opens wide his arms like he is feeling the air. tch. such a drama king.

"ah, whatever."

Skip

after minutes of walking and limping for that guy behind, we are now in front of the place that green in color with a combination of the rainbow from the flowers.

"we are here!" i shouted happily.

"woah, grandma i envy you." a tired voice which seems like he forces himself to talk said. jungkook. he breathed heavily and went to sit at the bench nearer. "i'm still strong you know." grandma laughs looking at them out of the battery boy.

"i'm going to do my work, you guys take a rest." grandma smile and pat my shoulder before disappearing from our view.

"grandma is really a strong woman." jungkook looking so impressed with grandma. hm. "it's not like she is that old!" i approached him and lay my butt on the free space beside him. inches away. don't worry. "o-okay(?)"

"well, just like me. i'm strong." i lifted my arm and show him my muscle or maybe my fat? nah. i'm fit you know.

"pft, like you? no." jungkook smirk and it's really annoyed me. "aish, this guy who just knows how to smirk and thinks he looks cool, makes me wanna punch him in the face." i mumbled under my breath. hope he doesn't hear me. no, it will be better if he heard me.

"punch? who don't you just try it." he turned his head to face me and again giving me 'he thinks he's handsome with that smirk?!'.

i stood up from the bench and brought my sleeves up until my shoulder ready to blow him up. "you sure want to taste it, huh?" he flinched for a second as he saw me is coming closer to him. the cat is scared. i was just about to give him the taste of blueberry cheeks but it stopped me when i heard a high pitched tone coming from his mouth. oh god. does he take it seriously?! ah, how innocent. instead of punching I crumpled my body and laugh.

"ah, let's stop this. i want to go help grandma." i stretched my body straight and went toward grandma leaving that jerk behind.

i can feel he is limping hurriedly behind me. have good times fighting with that ache.

"grandma, can i help you?" i asked grandma that were busying plucking some chilly.

"hurm, how about you go shower the plants over there?" Grandma said while her hand points to the direction where the full combination of flowers.

"ne!" i obeyed and went to take the water host in the store. ah. it's already tiring.

i opened the pile and start to shower the plant through the water host splashing over the plants. grow bigger guys!

"what are you doing?" a voice came whispering beside me. who else none other than that 'smirk guy'.

"oh~ can't you see i'm cooking." i grinned widely while my eyes glare at him. can't he see?!

"ah, don't know cooking was like this." there he goes again, smirking. "pity you." i gave him a sad face and then smirk back. "people in this world can't beat namjoon hyung IQ." i can hear him mumbled. I gave him death glares. stupid, huh?

as our eyes still having a competition. out of nowhere he suddenly steals the water host from me. and„

"yah!" i raised my voice up as I shouted angrily when he splashed the water at me. water pond?!

whats wrong with him?!

i was trying to get the water host back but you know he's tall and every time i was about to reach it he will splash to my face and i think my nose is all cleared up.

"yah! jeon jungkook!" i'm getting wet now.

"stop it!" i gain my power and harshly took back the water host from his grasp.

and what else everything has revenge! i hold the water host direction towards him, splashing the water to him.

author p.o.v

there they go, fighting again. but these times, laughing can be heard echoed the garden they are feeling happy as they joking around each other. but without they noticed someone is watching them from far away.

"i don't care who you are. i can't keep this feeling anymore." someone mumbled as he hides himself really we'll that nobody can't see him. he was watching them from afar.

marrytheprince
edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.8K 32
Ambos viven en la masía. Desde que se conocen Héctor siempre la ha molestado. Y ella no piensa nada bueno del él. Pero todo cambiará tras un trabajo...
112K 14.2K 50
Elladora Black es la hija menor de Orion y Walburga criada para ser una sangre pura perfecta, sin embargo no es lo que planearon. Narcisista, egoíst...
40.2K 2.3K 87
Esta historia está basada en amor ❤& venganza 🔪... 5 chicas que ocultan ser de una mafia.... Lo cual se mudan a Corea del sur.... Ellas sin saber s...
794 62 47
T/N es prima de Taehyung. Sus padres la envían a Corea para terminar sus estudios pero ahí termina conociendo a los amigos de su primo, entre ellos e...