I Need My Captain(A CaptainSp...

By 00ShadowEnder00

A girl from a different realm who loves YouTube and Minecraft wants to go to Minecon to meet the one and only... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Running Away
Chapter 2 L.A. And The Man
Chapter 3 Jordan and The Apartment
Chapter 4 Restless Night
Chapter 5 The awkward Morning
A Quick Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15 Me And Jordan
Chapter 16 Minecon
Chapter 17 "HE"!
Chapter 18 Reunited
The Scond Book

Chapter 6 The skate park

230 7 0
By 00ShadowEnder00

After leaving Jordan's Apartment I walked around L.A. to try to get familiar with the town. I found the hotel that I'm going to sleep tonight. I found were Minecon was at. I also found some restaurants and stores to get food. I'm all set for the week. I found a skate park so I thought I would ride my skateboard there for awhile.

/(Time skip after skateboarding)\

After I got done with skateboarding I realized that a man with a hoody was watching me skateboard so I got on my skateboard and started to skate away I accidentally ran in to the man with the hoody.

"Oh sorry. I wasn't looking were I was going." I apologize

"No.No. No. I should be the one to say sorry." The man said

That voice sounded familiar very familiar. "Jordan?"

I forgot I had my hood up so no one could recognize me.

"How did you know it was me." Jordan asked

"Because I was at your house last night and this morning don't you remember?" I replied

"No I had know one at my house last night and this morning."

"Yes you did it's me Alyssa." I said while being couscous about taking my hood down. When I saw no one was looking I took of the hood.

"Oh....Why did you not tell my that you were a fan?"

"Because I didn't know it was you until we got to your apartment." I lied.

"Jordan I'm sorry but everything else is true that I said to you."

"I believe you and hey your really good at skateboarding."

"Thanks." Man he made me blush.

"Well I better get to the hotel so I can get settled in."

"Oh... Ok um here is my cell number and my phone number you need any thing." Jordan said while giving me a piece of paper.

"Oh...Thanks well I got to go bye." I said while skateboarding a way.

"bye." Jordan said quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
527K 18.9K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
797K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...