Deadliest Love (A Deadliest C...

By DeadliestSeahawk13

Bailey Hillstrand grew up on the sea her entire life. She wants nothing more to do in life than live her life... More

Chapter 1: Maybe it's time to leave.
Chapter 2: You've found yourself a job.
Chapter 3: Nice to meet you.
Chapter 4: Sparks?
Chapter 5: Crustakean.
Chapter 6: Roadrunner
Chapter 7: The best man is a woman.
Chapter 8: The relationship status has been updated.
Chapter 9: Catching Up and Nightmares.
Chapter 10: Man Down.
Chapter 11: We've Never Even Met!
Chapter 12: No Crab Fishing.
Chapter 13: Heading Out
Chapter 14: Booze and Bailey
Chapter 15: The Dream.
Chapter 16: Now go and get your man back!
Chapter 18: She said...
Chapter 19: Number One Idiot

Chapter 17: She's The One.

337 10 6
By DeadliestSeahawk13

*Fast Forward to the week before king season*

Zack's POV

I walked into Nick's house, knowing he was cursing me for calling him this early in the morning. Usually, I'm not even up this early, but I needed to leave before Bailey started suspecting anything.

"What the hell do you want, Zack?" Nick yawned.

"I need to talk to you about something... something important."

"Yeah, and?"

"I was thinking, maybe I should propose to Bailey? I mean, I know we've known each other for less than a year, but I honestly feel like she's the one."

"Woah. I had no idea you two were that serious. But yeah man, I think you should!" He said.

"I have a plan, sort of. She's been crab fishing practically her whole life. She loves it. So I thought, maybe when she arrives in Dutch we could have it set up, but I need your help. My dad's already going to call me up early, but I need you you fly in with her and bait her along." I explained.

"Sure no problem!"

I explained the entire plan and he agreed.

Now it just has to work...

What's up!?

Sorry, it's short, but it's a filler! ;)

You guys, this story had almost 800 reads. You have no idea how grateful I am for that! I love each and every one of you!

~Dev, DeadliestSeahawk13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4K 57
(Editing) Warning: this book contains many strong women who won't take shit from any man. Some viewers may be upset by that.... :( *** After Grayson...
166 14 11
Caroline was any typical girl "bad boys" tend to like. You know what type of girls I'm talking about. The type of girls that actually care about thei...
2K 120 13
If you could stop the world from being blown to oblivion, would you? Ryan McCoy is a killer; a killer who can look into the eyes of his victims and n...
Homewrecker By Deanna Cameron

Mystery / Thriller

1.4M 95.3K 78
Bronwyn Larson has spent her whole life not depending on her mother, a constantly recovering addict, until the moment her life was literally torn apa...