My Best (Boy)Friend (A Harry...

By athena_gossip

Hello, my name is Athena Collins, I'm 19, half English half Greek. I live in a small apartment with my little... More

My Best (Boy)Friend (A Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(part 1)
Chapter 40(part 2)
SUP BITCHES!!!!!!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Epilogue

3.8K 91 40
By athena_gossip

 Here's the last chapter. It's over. Grab your tissues!!!

1 year later

Harry's POV

"And now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." I didn't waist anytime and crashed my lips to Athena's, my wife. We finally got maried, after all we've been through her last name has finally changed to Styles, Athena Styles.

"I love you, ms. Styles."

"I love you too mr. Styles."

4 years later

Athena's POV

The sudden crash of a thunder woke me up. I turned around and saw that it was pouring outside. Harry was sleeping next to me. The door of our room opened slightly and a small figure walked in, followed by another one. 

"Mummy?" Darcy asked for me.

"Here princess." 

"Mummy I'm scared." She said almost in tears.

"Me too." Alex said.

"Come in." I smiled sweetly at the two cuties in front of me. They're eyes lit up and they jumped in our bed. Darcy nuzzled her face in Harry's chest, thank God he was cold and actually wore clothes tonight, while Alex hugged my chest.

"What happened?" Harry said and opened one eye.

"There's a thunderstorm outside." I told him.

"Ok. I gues you'll sleep with us today." He smiled at us and the four of us fell asleep together.

10 years later

"Goodmorning daddy!!" Darcy announced once she walked in the kitchen and attacked Harry in a hug. Daddy's little girl, even though she's 15 now.

"Goodmorning princess." Harry said and kissed her forhead. Darcy has light brown hair, that she died a few days ago blond, and blue-green eyes, she's like a model.

"Morning." A very grumpy Alex walked in the room and gave me a kiss on the forhead and a hug. Yep, mama's little boy.

''Goodmorning Alex." I smiled at my gorgeous son. Alex has short, brown hair and gorgeous green eyes, like Harry's. Both of them joined us on the table for breakfast.

"Ready for your first day at high school?" Harry asked and both of them nodded their heads.

"I know Dee-Dee is-Ouch!" Alex was cut off by Darcy's kick.

"Hey no fighting while we're eating." I said. Alex poked his tongue at Darcy which she responded the same way. After we ate our breakfast the twins left leaving me and Harry alone.

"What time you'll leave?" I asked him as I started washing the dishes.

"You want me to leave?" He asked as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"No, just asking." 

"The boys we'll be here in awhile. We'll record here." He answered. Yes, One Direction is still the biggest boy-band worldwide and they're preparing a new album. As for me, I left all the singing carreer behind for my family and settled with just writing a few songs for my boys. 

As for the rest of the boys. Liam is married to Danielle of course, they have two kids, James, 16, and Jesy, 14. Louis and Eleanor, have two boys who are named after they're godparents Liam,14 and Niall, 12. Niall and Jamie got married about a year after mine and Harry's wedding and now they have a son named after my father, Steve, 12 and two girls Elizabeth, 10 and Michaela 7. And last, Zayn and Perrie got married 7 years ago and they have a son Jake, 5 and Perrie's currently 4 months pregnant. We're one big family. That day all of us gathered at our house for lunch, after all the kids came back from school. After everyone left Darcy helped me clean, while the 'men' of the house were just relaxing.

"Mama, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, princess."

"How do you know you like someone?" She asked me and I turned to look at her.

"Um you just know it. You think about him all the time, you want to spend time with him and you want to share things with him."

"Is that how you feel about dad?"

"That's how I felt about dad when we first started dating, now I have stronger feelings for dad, love." I smiled at my girl. "Why? Do you have any feelings about a boy?" I asked her and she shyly nodded.

"I think I do. He asked me on a date."

"Aaaw Dee-Dee that's great. Your first one, right?"

"Yes."

"Do I know him?"

"Yes. It's James."

"James Payne?"

"Yes." She nodded while smiling at the ground.

"Aaaaw sweetie." I gave her a hug. "You have it bad. You know me and your dad were best friends before we started dating."

"Really?"

"Yes. We met when we were both 16 and two years later your dad asked me on a date. You know what they say? A relationship is friendship on fire."

"I was afraid that I'd loose him as a friend."

"I had the exact same fear. And look at me. I'm married and I have two beautiful children with my best friend. That didn't sound that good. It sounded better in my head."

"I know what you mean mum." She chuckled. "Thank you. I'll go get ready for bed.''

"Ok Dee-Dee." She gave me one last hug and we walked upstairs to our rooms.

"What you two were talking about?" Harry asked me when I joined him in our bedroom.

"Boys." I said and lied down next to him.

"Boys?" He asked with an eyebrowe raised.

"Yes, Darcy has her first crush and date." I smile.

"Tell me name and I have him dead in the next hours." 

"Calm down big boy. I don't think you would like to kill your godchild."

"James? What James has to d-ooh!"

"Yep James."

"He's lucky that he grew up with me and I know everything about him, but that won't stop me from killing him if he hurts my princess' feelings."

"Don't worry, he won't." I said and nuzzled my head on his chest. "Can you believe how much they grew up? It seems like yesterday when I was singing them to sleep."

"I know and they go out on dates and have girlfriends." 

"Girlfriends?"

"Well while you and Darcy were talking about boys, me and Alex were talking about girls. He has a girlfriend ans want us to meet her."

"Oh my God. They did grow up."

"Not only them. We grew up too."

"I know."

"But you still look like they 18-year-old girl I first kissed at a stupid game of truth or dare."

"Have you ever thought that if it wasn't for that dare, we probably be still friends. Maybe married to others?"

"We are meant to be together baby. We'd find our way to each other at some point."

"You're right." I smiled at him.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

15 years later

"Mum! Dad!" I heard Darcy call from the door. I walked there and hugged my daughter and son in law.

"Where's little Nana?" I asked. I picked up my 5 year old grand daughter. My 1-year-old grandson and most handsome baby in the entire world was in his James' arms sleeping.

"Hey princess." Harry, now 51 years old, said and hugged our daughter.

"Dad, I'm 30." 

"You're still my princess." Harry said and kissed our daughter's forhead. 

30 years later

Harry's POV

"Athena, my Nana, I want to tell you something." I said and grabbed my 80-years-old beautiful wife's hand. Even now she's the most beautiful woman I've ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on, with her wringled face her grey hair and that beautiful smile of hers that could light up the whole world. " I want to tell you that you are the most beautiful, most talented, most genuine and most out going creature I have ever seen. You are trully a blessing in my life. I love and I wouldn't ever want to spend my life with someone else or in any other way, but just with you. I apologize if I had ever hurt you and I want you to know that even now, our latest moments in this planet I wouldn't want to do anything else than just spend it here with you. You are my lover, my best friend, my partner and my wife and I love every single part of you. I love you."

"I love you too, dimples." She smiled and gave me a kiss. She rested her head on my shoulder and with both closed our eyes, falling into deep, deep sleep.

                                                                             ~THE END~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
17.1K 347 20
Hi, my name is Jessica Grace Wright. My parents are very wealthy and I have three older brothers; Jonathan is only older by two minutes..Show off.. A...
4.6K 201 35
Moving into an apartment with my best friends seemed like the best thing in the world. Until my dad died and I was left a letter from him, saying tha...
24.9K 445 7
I believe in lots of things. I believe in not having...it...til you're married. I don't like cussing. Even though tons of people cuss at me, I change...