The Outcast (1)

Oleh athlete68

My love torn away. My will gone with her. I am already hanging off a thin thread. When this new kid, a son of... Lebih Banyak

Primordial
Olympus
New Camper
Apóvli̱tos
Twizne
Zne Council
What I did for love
Letain
The Winged Warrior
The Living Legend
Bounty
I Am...
Aliens Glossary
Book 2
More

Equator

6.6K 261 94
Oleh athlete68

Dedicated to LadyTempus

PJ Characters belong to RR

Percy POV

As soon as I stepped a foot out of the boundaries I disappeared into a forest. I wanted a place to train, so a forest is a nice place. The trees were towering over me giving a nice shade. A small river was flowing noisily on the side. A structured cave was on the other side big enough for a living space. Perfect, shade, some light peeking through with water and I could summon food so that works.

Immediately I started toward the cave. The space was big enough for me, it had absolutely nothing in here. I could make it my own. No bugs or anything bad in it. It was relatively clean.

I set out of the cave for training. Let's start on making fire. I held out a hand and tried to think of a way to summon fire. Fire was a burning hot object with no control, but Hestia contained it so I must have some sort of way to connect fire to me. I pictured a small fire in my hand, sort of like how Leo has his crazy fireballs. Instantly warmth flooded through me and it formed.

I could feel it's heat, but it didn't bother me. How about making it hotter? I willed the small fire to increase its heat by thinking about all the bad things in my life. Anger triggers heat, but I have to control my emotions so how about hope. I took a deep breath and thought all about Annabeth and my parents, the little fire exploded in heat turning so hot that it went from Orange, to red, to yellow, to blue, and to finally green.

Wow, in just a few minutes I can summon Greek fire. Let's work on controlling it now. I played around with the fire for a few more weeks. It submitted to my will. I was able to summon it to any heat I desired. I could throw it, control its destination when it left my hand. I could light my weapons on fire without burning them. I could fuse them with my water powers.

When I made a small hurricane, fire came with it swirling like a desert storm. I could have fire in one hand and water in the other. I could surround each element around the other with out quenching the one being surrounded. I had fully mastered both elements, even willing the water to boil or freeze controlling those aspects as well.

I was ecstatic, now to travel through fire as I do with water. I closed my eyes and focused on heating my body up. It didn't burn me but was sort of overwhelming. I focused inside the cave near my bed spot. The warm heat took me and I disappeared.

Unlike vapor travel where I concentrate on breaking myself apart and putting it back together where I want it, I will myself to be consumed in heat and fire. The fire rose from my feet swallowing the rest of my body. I sank into it like ashes and felt immense heat, like I stepped into a burning fire. My body rose up from the bottom of the flames as the fire grew to my height and sucked into my body as I reappeared.

I stumbled as I appeared. I was sweating, that was cool, but I prefer vapor travel. Probably being a child of the sea. I overlooked myself, luckily nothing was burned off and nothing missing. Wow, I just mastered my fire powers in a couple of weeks. I even could summon as much food as I needed or wanted without breaking a sweat, unless of course I'm serving like a million hungry people. I'm going to master this and then get going.

***Time Skip***

Percy POV

I packed up my stuff. Meaning my weapons, after I had full control of every aspect of water and fire, I taught myself how to use my weapons. Now I could wipe the floor with Clarrisse, even Ares with a spear, so basically the one with the most experience. My long sword was at match with my sword Riptide, but I really don't use Riptide anymore, I'm looking for the right owner for it.

My longer sword is 4 feet in length, it's a blade like no other. Hestia managed to fuse it with imperial gold, Stygian iron, celestial bronze, and something called chaotic silver. She told me that chaotic silver could kill any being, mortal, monster, alien kind, she said it was one of the few metals left on Earth by Chaos. Hestia managed to snag the rest of them infusing them into my weapons.

Making them irreplaceable, she performed an enchantment that always had my weapons return to me, like the sword, spear, and my shield. My daggers and knives just replaced themselves with the engraving and metal in the blade. All my weapons were liquid repellent and left none of my finger prints, only others who dared steal from me. My weapons were fire proof as well as water resistant. Perfect for me.

Anyways, my sword has a sturdy, but slick black hilt with swirls of sea green and a warm fire orange curling around each other comfortably like all my weapon hilts and my assassin outfit including my armor. Hestia thought of everything. I called my blade silent because whenever I used it, there was no sound of a shink coming out of its sheath, or sound as it cut through the air. All you could hear was the sound of pain the opposer made when silent hit its mark.

My spear had the same metals in its tip as Silent, but the stick part of it was a hard, smooth, granite sort of, it was light as a feather though. It was midnight black with the same design as Silent's hilt, swirling sea green and curling warm fire orange. I called my spear Justice, because it brought justice to those in need.

Together my main weapons are Silent Justice, which is exactly what I was. The 3 daggers across my chest had no name other then their embroidery, Apóvli̱tos, and The Outcast. Same type of hilt and metals infused, but they had no name. Like wise of my knives.

I was an expert in my dagger skills. Annabeth would barely be able to keep up. She has been training since she was seven, but this immense training I did had me unable to sit up for hours. Tiring is an understatement, I could throw a knife two hundred meters away with deadly accuracy. All this awesome stuff I could do took so much time and training, each night I had a good nights rest. No exception each day of training.

I wandered around my camp site taking in the last bit before I left. It will be hard to leave this. I've grown used to the sound of the rushing water in the river, the crickets chirping in the forest. The beautiful settings, the animals, it was peaceful. Only way to describe my scenery.

This was my last day here. I left at sunrise tomorrow. After a good nights rest, I would have a long day's journey. After one more glance at the breath taking habitat I turned away and walked toward my home space.

***Time Skip***

Percy POV

I bolted right up in a silent scream. I was covered in a cold sweat and panting hard. I would say it was a 7 on my scale of bad nightmares, 10 being the worst and 1 the least horrible. It was one of Tartarus, this time where I was forced to watch them hurt Annabeth. Luckily I was able to interfere a quarter of the way through in exchange of allowing them to add an extra game to the agenda for their daily visit.

My interference was the only reason my nightmare wasn't higher. It hurts me so much when Annabeth is hurt and I can't do anything about it. Even when something harmless glanced at her with a small thought to hurt her and I couldn't defended her, my chest ached with hurt.

Watching monsters hurt her while I was hanging in chains unable to come to her defense while she struggled to fight back was like being thrust into the River Styx, but a million times worse. Nothing they did hurt more than watching her in pain. That's why, when Annabeth's body heaved one last breath of life before it sank into deaths arms killed me inside and out.

I took deep breaths to steady my heart beat. Cold sweat rolled off me dripping onto the cave floor. I sat up trembling a little putting my head between my knees with my hands over my head. Why did my life turn out like this? What did I do to deserve this?

First Gabe, then all those quests, the 2nd Titan war, Tartarus, 2nd giant war, Annabeth, my parents, and now the betrayal for an Aphrodite camper with enough charm speak to convince even Piper my intentions weren't clear. My life was turned around because of one mistake, and one camper.

The sound of the rushing river outside my cave brought me out of my thoughts. I took one last deep breath and stood up stretching my sore muscles from my training. I walked over to the side of the cave and slipped Silent into its sheath on my back and strapped Justice under Silent making an x across me. My daggers were already in their sheaths, I slept with them on because the strap that's holds them also holds Silent's sheath and spot for Justice.

I looped on my belt that held my knives. As soon as the two ends of the belt came in contact a small fire erupted in between burning them together. Only way to unstrap it was to use my water powers and freeze water over it melting the small fire within.

Once I had all my weapons I walked over to the hook made of ice on my cave wall. On it hung the golden chain. An oval locket because if it was a heart I wouldn't be able to see all of my Wise Girl. I opened up the golden oval inside the door was the beautiful daughter of Athena who stole my heart kissing me when I was the happiest demigod alive.

On the door of the locket was my mom and Paul happily in each other's embrace. A few silent tears flowed down my face mixing in with the cold sweat. If only this was my life now. How different I would be. I know it wasn't the camps fault I was betrayed, but I can't go back. They now believe every word the beauty boy says.

I slipped the chain on over my head letting the heavy golden locket fall over my heart. Hestia was able to enchant my necklace so it will always return to me and nothing will ever harm or destroy it, not even a fleck of dirt could fall upon my treasured chain.

Once my possession was safely tucked away, I grabbed my mask hanging on the ice hook next to the other previous one. It had the same design as my weapon hilts, outfit, and armor. Sea green color swirling in little ripples like a something drawn with a calligraphy brush in China with a warm curling orange fire color, each color dancing around each other.

Midnight black in the background making the two dancing colors so vibrant and mesmerizing. If I wanted to though, I could make this beautiful creation of Hestia's into a terrifying nightmare. It already is captivating with its colors and the weapons bluntly sticking out.

"Perseus?" A kind voice said from the entrance of the cave. I turned towards the voice. It was my patron. She was in her 22 year old form.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

I nodded and walked out. She grabbed my shoulder and flame traveled us away. We appeared somewhere out of the U.S. I don't know where exactly, but I know we were at the equator. I turned and looked at my patron curiously. She removed her hand and sat down in the green grass.

I observed my surroundings. It was beautiful like when I met Pan. A breathtaking waterfall, the sunlight pouring beautifully into the right places through the canopy. Tall oak trees with the greenest grass. No dead animals or bugs, not a wilting flower in sight, clear water. This would be a satyrs paradise.

"This is where you can leave the planet." Hestia's voice cutting into my astounded expression.

I turned my confused emotion to her. What was she talking about. She sighed sadly.

"Your a hero Perseus." She said sadly. "Your destiny here is done for now, I've been told from higher up that you continue your journey away from here." She hugged me sadly as her eyes watered up, but didn't shed tears.

"Stand under the waterfall in 5 minutes at exactly 6 a.m. And a portal will open up." She said pointing to where I was supposed to stand.

"Once the portal opens you have 60 seconds to leave." I nodded.

"Where will I come out?" I channeled.

"That's part of the test." She answered giving away nothing. I nodded in acceptance.

"Goodbye Lady Hestia, thank you for everything and I will make you proud." I channeled

"You already have." She said warmly.

We hugged one last time as time was running out fast. She disappeared in a flash of flames. Once she was gone I quickly walked toward the waterfall, I had less than 30 seconds. Almost there, I decided to run across the top of the water instead of doing hop scotch on the rocks.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... I burst through the falling water. Flying through the other side. I barely had time to get a glimpse of the portal. A large oval big enough to fit Tyson through. A swirling raven black vortex with starlights spinning with it. Then my body crashed into it.

Going through the portal was an unusual sensation. It was like when Jason and I overused our powers to make a storm lasting for hours. The world flipped upside down and turned different colors. I was thrown out of the portal and I came out the other side.

I flew into another body crashing into them. I heard a groan as I rolled off the body. I knelt on all fours holding my head waiting for the nausea to pass. A few minutes later I became aware to yelling in my ear. I lifted my head and was met face to face with...

An alien...

***Line Break***

3rd Person POV

The portal that connected to the Planet Earth glowed with a purple light signaling the use of it. Everyone in the room froze. No one ever came from Earth. They watched as it glowed even brighter, the brighter the glow, the more powerful the being. It started glowing so bright everyone had to avert their eyes. They turned back in time to see a tall figure was thrown forcefully out of the portal.

The figure crashed into the nearest Replin. A Replin is a sort of giant alligator. A Replin has the alligator hide and tail, but four arms with human hands and six fingers. A Replin's legs are exactly the same as an alligators, but stronger, with webbed feet. Replin's are fast swimmers, faster than the creature they take after, slow runners, and great at combat. With their tails it's an extra weapon. A Replin's head is a normal head as far as normal goes, basically a human head, but they have the sharp teeth to rip their enemies throats out, usually with a mob of green hair.

The Replin and human figure crashed into the hard ground. The figure rolled off the Replin onto their hands and knees regaining their senses. This figure had a mob of black hair, fairly tall, easily towering over dwarfs, but a few inches short of the Replin. Tanned skin and lean muscles.

The figure wore black boots, and an assassin outfit. They had a spear and sword strapped to their back. 3 daggers across their chest and a holster for knives, one on each hip. All their weapons glowed a silver bronze color, their hilts beautifully crafted. (You already know and I don't feel like repeating myself, sorry) Black combat boots between their ankles and knees. The figure wore a mask covering the top half of their face, stopping just at their nose. Their aura flaring so much, more than half of everyone dropped to their knees at the sheer exposure.

The Replin was not happy when it jumped to its feet. Most beings that arrived at the room were male, just few female, but the feline's that arrived were tougher than half the male's. The room is where all planets meet. The room is designed for the use of portals from each planet.

Every planet had a place and a time every two years when the portal would open. The portal would only stay open for two minutes before closing. Once someone went through a portal they ended up in this room. It's called, The Port. Like where everyone docked from around the Galaxy. Once your out of original planet you are free to travel from which ever planet you choose using whatever form of transportation you can. No one operated it, but Chaos himself did overview The Port.

The Replin and human were both male. The Replin yelled in its native language at the human. The human didn't react. The beings from almost every planet watched carefully unknowingly forming a circle for the upcoming fight. The human took a deep breath and their head shot up looking the Replin in the eyes.

The humans eyes were the most unique everyone stumbled back startled. A beautiful sea green, with a band of milk chocolate brown on the outside of it flowing like a warm fire. That's when they noticed, something was wrong, they looked broken, they had a haunted look in them. The eyes looked dead, without a light or spark of life.

Who is this?

***Line Break***

Percy POV

Once it finally hit me that someone was yelling at me, my head shot up curious to see who was making so much noise. I was met with an alien. 7 feet of alligator hide, four arms with human hands, six fingers each hand. A long hard tail, two green hide legs, a human head with a mob of dark green hair. Their face was flushed red which made it look like Christmas colors.

The alien was yelling in this weird language sounding like a mix between Indian and Japanese. Let's call it... Japian. The alien was yelling Japian rapidly turning blue next. My head swiveled around the room. In the corner boldly in several languages was the words, The Port. There were mostly the type of alien in front of me, and a few select others. No other humans I noticed, suddenly my neck tingled and my hair stood on end.

My eyes widened a fraction of an inch before rolling to the side barely avoiding the incoming fist of the alien. My surprise turned to annoyance as I realized he tried to attack me when I was thrown out of a portal. I couldn't understand him due to his reptile features and Japian speaking skills.

I jumped to my feet as the alien hissed in a weird reptile way. I didn't pull out any weapons, I wouldn't need them. The alien lunged at me and I didn't move an inch until his body was less than two feet away from me.

Once he was within a foot of me I held up my hand stopping him where he flew. The water in the air constricted his movements only letting him breathe. I gestured a little upwards with my hand and his webbed feet were left dangling.

I brought up my other hand and pushed outwards stretching the tight circle the other aliens formed. They flew back against the wall, I made a circling motion with my left hand finger, the one holding back the crowd. A circle of fire surrounded me, erupting from the ground growing high enough to stop anyone from reaching me and this alien, but low enough to let them see.

I dropped the crowd and some landed on their feet, others tumbled to the ground unceremoniously. My wall of fire barely a foot and a half away from their bodies. Then a flex of my wrist later a wall of ice formed on the inside of my circle of fire. Giving me two walls of protection. I turned my attention back to the alien who attacked me, he whimpered frighteningly. The alien spoke in several different languages and I didn't pay a dime until I heard him speak English. I snapped to attention and the alien shook in the fear. Finally he spoke trembling in fright and stuttered restlessly.

"Who-who are you?" He asked in a raspy voice with a slight hiss at the end. I stared in his eyes coldly dauntless. I channeled my voice around the whole room expanding it as far as it would go across the universe.

"I am Apóvli̱tos, The Outcast."

(Ap-ov-lee-toes)
Tell me what you think...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

126K 4.5K 55
Hey, Cassidy here. I'm sure you've heard ALL about Percy's adventures but what you didn't hear is that he didn't tell you the whole truth. No I'm not...
108K 4.6K 73
*Complete* 160,000+ words ~Book 2~ There was one thing I knew for fact. I was summoned to this world somehow, and now the only person that can send m...
28.6K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
396K 8.3K 67
Everyone at Camp Half blood and Camp Jupiter believe Leo is dead. However, Leo is very much alive. He just reunited with Calypso, the most beautiful...