Save me (August Alsina)

By BJayLove

Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
"There's no sex in it"
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Closing Statement
Book 2?!?!!!
Please read
100

Chapter 27

11.2K 487 36
By BJayLove

"What's done in the dark, will always come to light."

August POV

"Mill"

"Yeah?"

"What the fuck is this?" I threw tha envelope on the table and she picked it up. She opened it and gasped. "Oh my god" she looked away quickly.

"Don't call on God now ma" I frowned. "What the fuck is it?" I looked in ha eyes and could tell she was close to crying.

"They're pictures August."

"Pictures of what Mill? Look at them!" She began crying. She stared at the pictures, studying them closely.

I came home about an hour ago and there was an envelope at my door.

It was filled with pictures of Mill and India. Doing nasty shit.

India fingered her, ate her out, tied ha up and shit.

"August im so sorry baby I didn't-"

"This what tha fuck you do when I'm not around? What the fuck Mill?!"

She got up and walked towards me. I backed away. "You disgust me" I looked her up and down, mugging her.

Her eyes widened and more tears began falling. "August I didn't even know I did this! I was drunk!" She threw the pictures down.

"This what you do when you get drunk? I told yo ass not to go out with that broad!" I yelled, causing her to jump.

"August im so sorry baby. It's not my fault!"

"You think ima let you off the hook cause you was drunk? You smiling for the fucking pictures and shit Rose!" I said, calling ha by ha middle name.

"She did this! She did this on purpose! August she likes me. She told me t-"

"Ion wanna hear that shit Olivia. You can get the fuck out." I pointed to the door and she ran ova to me, kissing me all over my face.

"You don't mean that baby. I'm sorry I'll never drink again. I'll quit my job at the firm just please!" She ripped my wife beater off and pulled my basketball shorts down.

"Mill I'm not fucking you. I don't even want to anymore" i gritted, pulling my shorts back up. Her mouth was wide open.

"Are you serious right now?" She put her hands are her hips. "August it was a mistake! She wants us broken up! She did this on purpose! Why else would she encourage me to go out, and send you these pictures! She got me drunk baby"

I walked over to the door, opening it. "Like I said. You can get the fuck out."

"August. Please" she touched my hand and I snatched it away. "I have no sympathy for your dumb ass. And I hope that night with ha was worth it" she looked down and walked out. I slammed the door.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

It's bad enough she did some shit with someone else, a female at that. But to actually have to see that shit? Those pictures will forever be stuck in my mind.

Knowing that someone else touched her the way I do, the way I want to. That don't sit well with me. And all this shit happened cause her stubborn ass went out when I told her no.

She did this shit to her damn self. And I ain't feel sorry for ha.

My phone started ringing and I turned it off. I ain't feel like talking to nobody right now.

I let my guard down and caught feelings for somebody again, and look what the fuck happened.

Olivia POV

"Breathe Olivia, just breathe" I slammed my hands on the wheel.

"He's done with me Kel, what am I gonna do!" I was on my way to Kelsey's house, being in my stupid condo that was 5 doors down from him was way too close, I needed to get away.

"For one, you need to calm down. The last thing I need is for you to crash and die over some stupid shit"

I sighed and turned on her street. "I'm outside" I mumbled, hanging up. I walked up to her door and knocked, she answers almost immediately. I just stood there, staring at her.

She opened her arms up. "Awww come here" I walked into her arms and the tears came pouring. "I didn't mean to do it. I don't want anybody but him" Kelsey rubbed my back as we stood there with her front door still open.

"I know girl. You gotta remember August is a nigga. No nigga wants to hear that they're girl got drunk and fucked....another girl" everytime someone referenced me and India's sexual encounter I hate myself even more. I would never do this to August on purpose. "It's just hard. I love him Kelsey"

I love him?

I love him.

Kelsey looked me in my eyes as the tears continued to fall. "Oh my god" she mumbled, pushing me inside.

I walked in and plopped down on the couch.

"Butter Pecan, Double Chocolate Chip, or Cookies and Cream?" She yelled from the kitchen.

"Butter Pecan" I sighed.

She ran over with a tube of ice cream and spoon. "Here"

"The whole pint of ice cream?"

"You need it more than I do" she sat down across from me and I took the lid off, scooping the creamy goodness into my mouth.

"What do I do Kelsey? He was so mad."

"I'd say makeup sex but you don't pop pussy for him like that" she mumbled, causing me choke on my ice cream.

"Sex can't fix everything. He doesn't even want to sleep with me" I mumbled, looking down and holding back the tears.

"What?" Kelsey's head shot up.

"He said it himself. He isn't attracted to me anymore because of what I did" I put another spoon full in my mouth.

"That's bullshit. He said that to hurt your feelings. You're beautiful who wouldn't wanna fuck you? Shit, if I had a-"

"Kelsey!" I yelled, cutting her off before she made this situation disgusting.

"I think I'm just gonna give him time to cool off." He was angry and I was willing to give him space.

The doorbell rang and Kelsey walked over to it. "Who in the hell" she opened the door and a UPS man handed her a vanilla envelope. "This can't go in my mailbox?" She asked.

"We deliver test results personally" the man mumbled, before turning around and walking away.

A couple days ago I gave Kelsey a sample of my pee, I don't know how but I guess she managed to use it instead of hers.

"OMG! It's about to be official!" She ran over to me.

"Oh God. I've had enough of envelopes today" I threw my head back.

She opened the enveloped and pulled out a ton of papers.

"Kelsey London, the New York Hospital was very excited when you submitted an application as one of our nurses." She began reading and I couldn't help but smile a little. "We knew right away that you would be a wonderful addition to our strong, dedicated team" she began tapping her legs from excitement. "You're interview was very impressive, and shocked many of us" I scooped another spoon of ice cream into my mouth.

She was quiet as she continued reading. "Kelsey."

She stared down at the paper.

"Kelsey? What does it say?"

"You bitch!" She yelled throwing the papers down.

I sat the ice cream down and crossed my legs, confused. "What?"

"Is this your way of teaching me a lesson?" Her tone was becoming very loud and it threw me off.

"Kelsey what are you t-"

"Okay! I smoke weed! So what? I needed a favor and I thought you'd actually be there for me!" She yelled in my face.

"Kelsey what the hell is going on"

"I FAILED THE FUCKING DRUG TEST OLIVIA!" Our faces were centimeters apart and I knew if I wasn't her best friend she'd beat my ass right now.

"What? Wait, how? Didn't you use my pee?"

"Yes!"

"Kelsey that doesn't make sense. I don't do drugs"

"Olivia are you seriously GONNA fucking lie? The results are right here!" She tapped her hand on the papers.

"WHY doesn't anybody believe anything I say? I don't do fucking drugs!" I hated cursing but I couldn't control my anger. Kelsey was suppose to be comforting me and now she's going off because she failed a stupid drug test that she could've passed if she would of listened to me.

Tears streamed down my face and I picked up my purse and keys, heading out.

"Olivia wait!"

I opened her door and slammed it, running to my car.

Times like this I wish my father was alive. He'd know exactly what to say to make me feel better. I pulled out of her driveway and made a left instead of a right, taking a detour.

I was gonna visit somebody that I haven't seen in a long time. Someone that I know for a fact will tell me exactly what I need to hear, so I can get my life back on track.

*********

Who is Olivia going to see?

Does August have a right to be upset?

Does Kelsey have a right to be upset?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 713 36
Jasmine has the perfect life, great husband, beautiful house, and cars you only dream of. She doesn't want for anything.. yet she's keeping a big sec...
148K 3K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
1.5K 41 27
Bryson Tiller hurt her, August Alsina healed her. Who will she end up with in the end? Read to find out. Haven't edit anything yet.
687 31 11
Karissa and August have been through hell together, but will they make it?