Dear Dairy: My Life | Complete

By Kazuna22164

Interested in other people's lives? This is your only opportunity to read about my tale. More

July 27,2015 Dear Dairy: Unexpected guess
Part two: Unsuspected Guess
July 30, 2015 Dear Dairy: Giving up my Title
July 31, 2015 Dear Dairy: Mystery
August 4, 2015 Dear Dairy: Nothing Much
August 6,2015 Dear Dairy: Teens Life
Part 2 of Dear Dairy: Teens Life
August 9, 2015 Dear Dairy: Pissed off and Scared?!
August 14, 2015 Dear Dairy: Boys?!
August 18, 2015 Dear Dairy: Joker Card
August 22,2015 Dear Dairy: Perfect Boy and B-day me
August 28, 2015 Dear Dairy: No attention
August 8, 2015 DearDiaries: Longest Days
September 14 Dear Dairies: Please...not lov-
September 15,2015 Dear Dairies: It's Started
October 2, 2015 Dear Dairies: Confused
Dear Dairy October 15, 2015: Bai Bai
Dear Dairy October 31: Wet Night
New! Check it out!

April 3,2015 Dear Dairy: I'm back

149 10 46
By Kazuna22164

Haii...!!! I just came back from my pageant yesterday so I'm drowning in sleep. Anyways here's some juicy stuff. I met a guy at a park who was surrounded by a bunch of fan girls. Not surprising he was hot that the sun burned hotter on my skin as I walked around the park. I walked past the guy but he suddenly took my sweating hand and put it in his.

Me: Umm do you need anything? *I asked nervously*

The guy: Sorry...I just thought you looked somewhat familiar. *Doesn't let go*

Me: *Smiles as I turned and faced him* That's fine. But who do I make you remember and please let go.

The guy: Well...a beautiful girl...like yourself. I'm sorry...you remind me of her. *Smiles and let's go*

Me: *Looks around flushed* O...okay. Who was she?

The guy: *blushed in the sunlight* My love, my crush, my world. *smiled shyly*

Me: *Gently smiles* Well she's one lucky girl.

The guy: *Nods* And I was lucky to have her... *he sighs*

Me: *Looks around to see the sun setting* I have to get going.

The guy: Wait...my name is Alex by the way. And here *quickly takes out his notebook from his backpack and writes something on the paper then rips it and hands it to me*

Me: *Looks at the piece of paper*

The guy: That's my email. Let's talk sometimes kay? 

Me: *Smiles as I look behind him to find anger faces of the fan girls*

The guy: Don't worry about them. I'll deal with it. 

Me: *Softly laughs* Thanks. *Waves to him bye and runs away from the angry peeps*

This was today. And what I'll tell you now is about August the 1st.

My Aunt and I ate at a restaurant called Bite. And I started to ask some questions. And O found out that the mysterious guy was really her BOYFRIEND!!!

Me: When did you guys start dating? How come I didn't know? Does mom know? How did you meet? *Asking way too much questions*

Aunt: Hold your jumping horses. First of all we met over a year ago and I kept it a secret duh. Your too young remember.

Me: Still *mumbles*

Aunt: *continues* Your mom knows. Cause...she's my sister.  And we met online.

Me: *Was drinking my 7up when she said "met online". Coughs* O...online!

Aunt: Yeah. Most people meet online now a days.

Me: How did he find you?

Aunt: He saw my picture and thought I was cute.

Me:.......Not to be rude but...What's cute about you? How in the world did he fall for you? Why?

Aunt: You should ask him yourself.

Me: Call him them *grins*

Aunt: Okay

Me: *Thinks: I thought she would decline or be shy about it hahaha*

Aunt: *On the phone* Hi...yeah....okay....sure.... Sharh wants to talk to you...yeah...okay....here *she saids to me*

Me: Hey...how did you fall for my aunt? 

Aunts BF: Cause she's cute and is fun to tease with.

Me: The heck! TEASE! What's so great about teasing her?

Aunt: *Listens cause it's on speaker and he doesn't know hehe*

Aunts BF: She makes cute faces.

Me: *Somewhat pissed and totally not jelly or jealous* Whats so cute about my Aunt?

Aunts BF: *Doesn't answer* She's my type.

Me: Well guess what?! Your on speaker. *Laughs softly*

Aunt: *Giggles*

Aunts BF: Well it's true Mac your fun to tease and your cute.

Me: *Gag*

Aunt: *Blushes* 

Me: *Quietly leaves to let those love birds have their time together as I gag in the corner*

Now that's all the stuff. Other than my pageant that went really well...kind of. I didn't crown any body other then the princess Cover Girl and oh yeah.

Princess: Ages 4-6

Jr. Pre-Teen: 7-9

Pre-Teen: 10-12

Jr. Teen: 13-15

Teen: 16-18

Miss: 19-21

Forgot to tell you that. Anyways I crowned only 4 people. And in my division there was no Cover Girl to crown! Also I was wearing heels for 4 days straight. Wow number 4! 

Well on the good side I encouraged a lot of girls this weekend. I encouraged a princess who cries cause she had stage fright. I comforted her and got her to get on stage and speak and she did a great job!

Well that's all for now! See Ya later minna~san!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 210K 21
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
923K 44.3K 43
[FREE Novel with PAID bonus content] After an awful night out, social worker-Skylar Leighton-believes her life will always be vanilla. Learning to n...
2.9K 131 20
Interested in other people's lives? This is your only opportunity to read about my tale.
6.6M 151K 41
"So goddamn tiny," He muttered to himself, making a blush rise to Freya's cheeks. "I am not," She defended herself quietly. "You're just huge." ~🎀~ ...