What You're Missing (Ross lyn...

By Sushi-Brain

A wonderful girl with scars. An old book that holds many secrets. One page, and one person may change her li... More

What You're Missing (a Ross Lynch Fanfic)
chapter 1: its not that easy
chapter 2 - i hope they're friendly
chapter 3 - surprise!
Chapter 4- Care For a Walk?
Chapter 5 - I Love coincidences
chapter 7 - trusted
Chapter 8 - Confessions
Chapter 9 - Awkward
Chapter 10- love struck
Chapter 11 - "cofortable-me-not" PART 1
A/N
chapter 12 - "comfortable-me-not" PART 2
Chapter 13 - The smart ass, skips classes
chapter 14 - "you're so hot."
Chapter 15 - Kiss Attepts
Chapter 16 - Wound Stitches
Chapter 17 - Humiliation
chapter 18 - His Touch
Chapter 19 - Fixing
Chapter 20- Feelings Eruption
Chapter 21 - Birthday
Chapter 22 - Netflix And Kiss
Chapter 23 - Adorable Fool
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 24 - 'Is Perfect'
Chapter 25 - Curves
chapter 26 - Feels Good
chapter 27 - Best Friends Talk
Chapter 28 - Eager Much
chapter 29 - Encouragement and Lovingly
Chapter 30 - oh god
BONUS CHAPTER
Epilogue

Chapter 6 - It Isn't Gonna Take Long

541 27 3
By Sushi-Brain

Ross' P.O.V.
A week later

"UGHHHHH," I groaned loudly turning off the alarm. I got up, tIook a quick shower then started to get ready for school. I opened the closet and grabbed my ripped jeans ,and a neon yellow shirt. Grabbing my phone, I went downstairs to be greeted with mom, dad, and Ryland. "Good morning, honey," mom said from the kitchen while she was preparing breakfast. I came up to her as she kissed my forehead.I smiled then grabbed a plate and filled it up with Bacon and two pancakes, then plopped on the couch next to dad and Ryland.
" 'Morning dad, sup Ry. "
"Heyyyyy, now come on, we're gonna be late, "he grabbed my hand as I stuffed breakfast in the backpack for later. I checked my phone before we headed off as I saw a new message, Hailey,
'Hey Ross, I walked to school super early today, don't worry, I already know the way. See you at school ☺'
I sighed catching up with Ryland. "Hey, WAIT UP,"I yelled as he slowed a bit and waited for me.

Hailey's P.O.V.

Earlier today,
My dream got disturbed by a loud BEEP, coming from my phone..I woke up frightened by the sudden notice, I sighed then walked up to the bathroom, took a shower then started to get ready. I pulled my black, off shoulder crop top and my dark-red, high waisted shorts. Then put on my dark red combat boots. (Outfit on top) I started brushing my hair letting it dry naturally, then started to apply my make up, my blue lens on the left eye, lip balm and a little bit of mascara, the usual, everyday. I grabbed my phone to find it was only 6, so probably no one was awake yet. I decided to go explore around a bit before going to school, so I grabbed my skateboard, left a note for Jason, mom and dad, and headed outside. Then grabbed my phone and texted Ross that I'll meet him at school.

I skated through streets and let me tell you, California is the opposite of Egypt. Like, they are WAYYY different. Now that I've thought about it, I'm glad I was able to make a new friend. I just really miss my old ones, but to be honest, even though I just met him, I think Ross is a better friend. At least he doesn't ignore my texts or calls. And he stayed with me the first day of school, even though everyone was trash talking me.
I got disturbed from my deep thoughts when I heard a shuffle behind the bushes. Stopping, I grabbed my skateboard and crept towards the bushes. I then saw what seemed like a hidden, secret place. There were stones on the side of the bushes, so I grabbed them so that I wouldn't loose tracks and get lost. Throwing one by one I walked through the small bushes, until I saw a breathtaking view. It was simply a beautiful forest. Trees with orange and yellow leaves, the ground full of them, and what seemed like a bench, and it had a secured book that seemed like a diary. I walked deeper into the place throwing more stones to the ground, I saw a waterfall and on top if it we're colorful, chirping birds. The view was amazing and I was in awe. My phone suddenly went off, it was a call from Ross.
"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"Hey, where are you? You texted me your coming early, and I came and didn't find you," he said through the phone sighing.
"Ill tell you later and I'm on my way."
"Okay, see you. "
"Bye," I said into the phone then hung up.
I grabbed my skateboard and followed the trail of stones till I saw the familiar road then skated to school.

Ross' P.O.V.
The first period was about to start and Hailey wasn't here yet. To be honest, I was worried sick, she's new in town and she probably doesn't know the directions yet. Ryland came up to me disturbing my deep thoughts. "You like her," he said with a slight smile. "What? Dude, I just met her , like seriously guys, she's just a friend."
"What ever you say," he stepped aside. I then saw a figure running up with a skateboard hanging by her hand, Hailey, finally. "Hi Ross, hey Ryland," she said taking heavy breaths while kneeling down a bit. "hey, where were you, class is about to start, " I said coming up to her. "Ill tell you later, Can't. Talk." She said between deep breaths rising up.
"I'm heading to class," said Ryland coming closer to my side." I still think you like her," he whispered in my ears as I rolled my eyes. "Come on, let's go, " we went off, I got to our class and the second we bursted into the door, the bell rang. Pheww. we sat in our seats, took out our books, and then I realized I packed the notebook that I was using to chat with Hailey through the window . I smiled up to myself reading the chats. "Uhhh, Mr. Lynch? Attention please,"
Mr. Jacob, our English teacher said as I packed the notebook back embarrassed. "Sorry, sir, " I glanced up at Hailey to see that she was staring into the ceiling, in her deep thoughts.

Hailey's P.O.V.
That place. I couldn't take it out of my head, and the book. If only i could explore the place a bit more, but ofcourse, school had to ruin it, ughhhh. I wonder if Ross knows about this place. Oh, I definitely should show it to him sooner or later, I would skip a class or two, I don't care. I just need to do it. I leaft my deep thoughts realizing I probably missed 15 minutes of the class, staring into the ceiling.

Later that day
I went through the cafeteria tables until I finally found Ross and he smiled up at me as I sat my tray and plopped onto the seat. "So, today on my way to school," I started, "I saw the weirdest yet most beautiful thing..... ever," I said ignoring all the food set in front of me, as I watched Ross dig in his tray full of fries, he was lost in it. "Ross," he basically was deaf. "Rooooss,"
I've had enough, I pulled the tray out of his grasp as he sat up at the sudden action. "Heeeyyyy," he whined. "Listen to me, this is important, " I said in the most serious face I could pull. "Sorry," he said clearly embarrassed.
"As I was saying," I said loosening my grasp on his tray, "On my way to school today, I saw the weirdest yet most beautiful thing ever," I said as he pulled out a confused face "and I have to show it to you, NOW," I said looking at him. "Now? You mean like skip classes?" Why was he so confused?
"Duuh!" I told him " it isn't gonna take long, please? the place haunted my head since the beginning of the day," I said almost begging him. "Fine," he finally gave in standing up. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," I said standing up and already heading off to the gate.
"Wait up!"

A/N
Hiiiiiii I'm excited for this book a lot and I have a lot if ideas for it. If you guys also have any, feel free to comment and I might use them if I like them. Please vote + comment Okay byeeee and I love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.1K 103
A boy and a girl can never be best friends and not have feelings for one another.
8.3K 422 26
A teenage girl name Kristen has always moved around along with her mom and step dad and it was a normal thing for her. She never had any real friends...
2K 423 17
Sierra has given up hope at the age of 17. Whirling through the foster care system all of her life would do that to you. Disappoint and mistreatment...
13.9K 660 30
Being the only one left in your family to look after your little sister. I need the help. Cover credit to @haileexoxo thank you so much girl! Best Ac...