Destined To Be Loved

By _Love_Juile_

"Hey..please don't do this.." he said crouching in front of me and lifting up my chin with his hand. He wiped... More

Destined To Be Loved
The Perfect Guy
If Destiny Wanted To
Secret Friend
We're Friends Right?
Adrian's Girlfriend
Standard Tradition's Secret Crush
Ok, Just Cut Right to the Point. Got it
Man, I wish I had a camera on me right now
You Carry a Sharpie in Your Pocket?
So That's it, There's Nothing Bettween Us?
What Are You, My Knight In Shinning Armor?
Charlie Is a Complete Gentleman
New Material
We Were Far From Being Just Friends
Wyoming
The Shack
Confrontation
Ask Me Again Before I Change My Mind
Epilogue

Surprise, Surprise

115 1 0
By _Love_Juile_

                    *Chapter Seventeen*

   "Justin...I-"

   "You don't have to say anything, I just wanted to tell you how I feel and how i'll always feel for you."

Justin came closer to me and just hugged me, I didn't complain. I couldn't move, he just told me he loved me. That's a pretty big deal in my book. The L word wasn't so meaningful until now. The way he had said it and the way his lips moved, meant so much more than anything in the world.

I moved back, I couldn't process all this information at once. He loves me. He loves me. I stared at the carpet for a moment and was just thinking. Justin came closer and lifted up my chin.

   "Kayla, get some rest." He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes feeling the butterflies that always came when he touched me.

He began to walk away and I couldn't just let him leave me again. "Wait, I...Can-" I sighed.

   "Tell me you need me, and that you can't live without me and I promise I will never let you get away from me again." He pleaded with his eyes, but I couldn't do this, I was being selfish and I couldn't hurt him.

   "Goodnight." I shut my eyes and let him slip out of my grasp once again and the tears started slipping. Why am I doing this to myself? I'm so stupid, I can't believe I just did that. I opened my door and went into the living room and found it empty.

I started to panic and left the suite and ran through the lobby.

   "Excuse me miss?"

   "Yes."

  "Have you seen a guy walk down here, really tall, really cute?" I bit my lip and the receptionist smiled.

   "Outside." I smiled back but she held onto my arm and I gave her a confused look. "Good luck." I nodded.

   "Thanks."

I rushed out the door and Justin was kicking the ground. I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes clean before I walked over to him.

   "Stay. With me, I mean. I need you and can't live without you. I was so stupid to push you away and I just-" Justin walked over to me and shut me up with a kiss and I didn't complain.

He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. "I love you Kayla, I really do. I always have." I smiled and kissed him again.

   "I love you too jerk." I held his hand and pulled him back inside the hotel. We passed the receptionist and she saw our hands intertwined together and winked at me and I smiled.

           ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

(Justin's P.O.V)

I woke up with a kink in my neck and cursed myself for not sleeping in the bed with Kayla last night when she offered. I looked at my makeshift bed on the couch and couldn't believe I slept in that all night.

I heard a slight noise from the other bedroom and immediately got up to investigate. It was slightly opened and I peeked inside and Kayla was talking on the phone with anger in her words.

It was probably because of me and I don't blame her, I was the one who set this whole thing up anyways. I went back into the living room and sat down on the couch and ran my hands through my hair.

   "Justin?" Kayla said entering the living room

   "Good morning sweetheart." I said getting up and walking towards her "How was your night?" I hugged her from behind and kissed her shoulder.

   "It was good, thanks for asking." Kayla said smiling and turning around to kiss me on the lips and I smiled back at her.

   "Who was that on the phone with you?"

   "Ashlee. She wanted to know if we got bak together and I told her yes..."

   "Ok, so then tell me what really happened." I said, looking right through her lies. She sighed and rolled her eyes at me.

   "Apparently she's mad because I haven't called my parents since...you know, what happened with us."

   "Ok, so then call them, we already fixed our problems-"

   "It's not that easy, I...I don't know what to say to them after all this time.."

She looked at the ground and I lifted her chin up so she could see my eyes and I slowly leaned forward and kissed her. "Just call. I'll be here, I promise." I went to her room and grabbed her phone and placed it in her hands. "Like I said i'll be here."

Kayla smiled at me and took her phone and dialed her father's number.

                  ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I honestly could not be anymore happy, I was with the girl I loved in her apartment waiting. We were heading back home, to see her parents and to live our lives together. Kayla walked out of her room with her suitcases and she honestly looked beautiful.

I couldn't help but stare at her and smile, knowing that she was mine and I was hers. An elbow to my side woke me up from my trance and I looked over at Danny.

   "Sup man?"

   "When are we going to perform our song? I want to sing it to Ashlee."

I smiled and shook my head, "Patience Danny, patience."

Kayla walked up to me struggling with her luggage and I laughed and took them from her. "Calm down there sweetie, don't want you to break your back."

   "Ha. Ha. Very funny Justin."

   "Ah, Kiki i'm just joking." I said kissing her cheek and going outside.

When I was done packing our luggage Kayla ran out and jumped in my arms. "Whoa there, what's wrong?"

  "They... Danny... Ashlee... Eww!" Kayla put her head in my neck and covered her eyes, "I am mentally scarred."

   "Do I even want to know?" I asked and Kayla immediately shook her head. I laughed at her, "Ok well then my love, let's go and reunite with our loved ones." I walked to the passenger door with Kayla still in my arms.

I couldn't complain, I was with my girlfriend and we were alone, no one to bother us. It was simply us together.

We hadn't actually planned on going on this trip back to our hometown, it just happened and after hours of driving we finally passed the welcome sign. Kayla took a deep breath and I could tell she was nervous.

   "Kiki, you should text your brother and tell him we're coming. I think it's better if you let him know first." She nodded and started to text with her shaky hands.

   "Justin, i'm nervous. I don't think I can do this." I took her hand in mine and squeezed it in reassurance

   "Love, it's going to be fine, I'll be with you the entire time ok? You can even hold my hand the entire time, it doesn't matter but i'm not leaving you." I took a quick glance at her and smiled at her and she returned the smile. "Now, relax and let's enjoy your girly music, ok?"

   "Ok." She kissed my hand and I watched the road while her music filled my ears.

      ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

   "Ok, we're finally here." Kayla said and I looked at her

   "Are you sure you want to go through this? We can always go to my place and wait until tomorrow?" She shook her head.

   "No, I need to do this. I have to get this over with. I need to show my face, all I ever did was ignore them and I need to explain why. I can't do this without you."

   "Ok love, then let's get this over with."

I got out and went to the passenger door and opened it for Kayla to get out. I held my hand out for her and she held onto me, scared to go on without me by her side.

   "Ready?" She nodded and I kissed her forehead before I rang the doorbell.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** 

I am so so so so sorry! It's been forever since I updated, but here is chapter seventeen I hoped you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment, tell me if you loved it or hated it. I'm fine with criticism. Thanks :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447 2 16
"Promise you'll come back, Jackson." She begged, her fingers digging into his skin. He ducked his head. "I'm sorry Cece." She felt her heart crumble...
6.9K 1.3K 72
"I..." "Stop it!" he shouts, stopping me in mid sentence "I hate you." "B-But why? Why do you hate me?" "Oh! You know the reason." "If I would've...
1.2K 121 34
"I pray that the last time I said goodbye was not meant forever." *** Growing up with a single parent with not much money to spare wasn't particularl...
3.5M 90K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...