My Mate

By mrharrystylesrocks

Kara Blackwood, Luna of her pack with Hayes Grier as the Alpha and pack leader. Together they'll go through h... More

My Pack
The New Pack Member
Back To School
Werewolves Can Relax Too
Hideout
Trust
Not Meant To Be
The New Kid
The New Kid II
My Mistake?
Football Season
Summer Is Here
Splitting The Pack
Baby On Board?
Sister & Brother Shopping
New Vampire In School
The House
Back

Get To Know You

5.2K 86 58
By mrharrystylesrocks

"Woah." I mumbled under my breath staring at him, he just smiled in return.

I swear he has the most gorgeous eyes ever.

"What's your name then?" Hayes chuckled, taking notice of the awkward meeting in front of both packs.

"Kara." I replied, looking down instantly feeling shy from his gaze.

He came up to me and put his hand gently on my chin making me look up at him.

How cliché.

"My name is Hayes and I'm your mate Kara." He smiled, his pearly whites showing.

I swear I turned 50 shades of red.

"Ehm!" Someone coughed, making me come back to the real world.

"Well I guess you found your mate earlier than you thought you would sis." Kyran smirked.

Ugh brothers.

"We have our Luna!" Matthew suddenly announced, I looked at him wide eyed.

"Your the Alpha of the Magcon Pack aren't you?" I asked Hayes.

"Yes I am." He giggled, nodding his head in confirmation.

He giggledhow can someone make a giggle sound so attractive. Well Hayes makes it work.

"Alright now let's get started on the meeting shall we?" Cameron asked while pointing to a few logs next to the lake for our discussion.

"Right now please listen up." Hayes started.

"Our pack house got burnt down because someone was clueless enough to play with fire." He said glaring at Cameron.

"Alright I've already told you all and explained it was an accident!" He whined.

"Anyway Alpha Kyran we were wondering if you have enough space at your own pack house for us to move in with you guys until we can build a new house." He explained.

We all turned to look at Kyran who was making his oh so famous thinking face–oh boy.

What is he thinking?

"Yes we do have a lot of room at our place. Sure you guys can move in. I don't have a problem with that and I'm sure the rest of my pack agree." Kyran replied smiling, subtly winking at me knowingly.

All of the boys cheered giving Kyran hugs as a thank you.

"Thank you so much Alpha Ky. We won't let you down." Nash said, patting his back.

"I know you won't. Kara can you and Kaycee please go hunting for dinner tonight?" Kyran asked.

My eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Yes absolutely!" I replied, making everyone chuckle.

If you couldn't tell from before I love hunting, always have since I was younger.

"Thanks big bro!" I hugged him.

"Let's go Kara!" Kaycee called from behind me, I nodded and let her lead the way.

"I'll see you when you get back okay?" Hayes said, while pulling me into him.

"Sure." I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek.

And with that we shifted.

"Alright I go left and you go right." Kaycee said through mind link.

"Right tell me if you catch anything." I replied, running towards my assigned direction trying to sniff anything good.

Kaycee and I came back with two rabbits and one big deer.

A successful catch.

"I swear sis you were born to hunt." Kyran complimented while taking a bite of his food smiling in approval.

"Thanks!" Kaycee and I both replied at the same time, making me glare at her.

"He was talking to me." Kaycee mumbled.

"Nuh uh!" I countered making her role her eyes.

"Kara you're so lucky you've found your mate and to top it all off the Luna of his pack. But your mate is hot–you should be thankful." Malissa whispered into my ear making me laugh at the last part.

"What's so funny?" Stacey asked me.

Great now everyone turned their attention to us.

"Nothing finished I'm gonna go to bed now guys I'll see you all tomorrow." I yawned, getting up.

"Goodnight!" Everyone replied.

Maybe this won't be such a bad idea after all.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" I said rinsing out my toothbrush.

"Hi again." Hayes smiled, coming in and sat on my bed patiently.

"Hey Hayes what's up?" I smiled back, instantly feeling giddy around his presence.

"Well I was thinking if tomorrow we could spend the day together? To get to know each other better." He explained laying down.

"I would love that." I replied laying next to him, already feeling comfortable around him.

"Do you know how long it took me to find you?" He whispered, pulling me closer by the waist.

"Long." I replied, looking into his baby blue eyes. He smiled when I started playing with his hair.

"Did you know that my cousin thinks your hot?" I mumbled out loud, referring to what she said at dinner.

"Oh?" He smirked.

"What do you think of me?" He asked, cuddling up to me.

"Well I'll admit you're pretty attractive." I chuckled.

"Why thank you." He said while pecking my cheek.

"This is what it feels like having a mate huh?" I smiled at the thought.

"Yes and I am so happy to have found her today or else I'd be miserable." He mumbled, resting his head on the pillow.

"Me too you could sleep here tonight okay?" I said feeling my eyes slowly begin to close.

"Agreed goodnight my beautiful mate." He whispered.

With that I fell asleep in his arms with a smile on my face.

"Wake up." Someone whispered, shaking me in the process.

"Hmm?" I asked, opening my eyes.

"Kara come on we're going to the mall." Hayes smiled.

"Sure I'm gonna get ready then see you in a few." I replied, getting up.

I changed into a grey Nash Grier sweater with shorts and sandals.

I figured to just put my hair up into a messy bun and put Kaycee's black eyeglasses on because I couldn't find mine and we have the same vision–thankfully.

"Bye guys Hayes and I are going out!" I yelled throughout the house for everyone to hear.

"Alright sis be careful!" Kyran replied.

"I will!" I replied then left and headed out towards Hayes' car.

"You're only 15 years old and already have a car?" I scoffed, getting into the passengers side.

"Well technically I'll be 16 next week." He smirked.

"Alright you don't push it." I glared.

"You're the one who brought it up!" He laughed.

"So why did you want to take me here?" I asked while sipping on my drink.

"I wanted to get to know you better." He smiled, taking my hand in his. I blushed at the simple gesture.

"Alright just don't complain when your being pulled into Victoria's Secret." I joked.

"Babe I'd do anything for you." He replied, kissing my cheek.

*Click *Click *Click

"Damn paparazzi!" Hayes groaned, turning around to see as expected a crowd of people with cameras and pictures being taken of us.

"It's fine Hayes I don't mind." I smiled, relaxing him.

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded in reply.

"Right now where to first?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

I wanna buy matching outfits.

"Okay let's go then." Hayes said, pulling me towards the closest shop he could find.

What? Did I say that out loud?

"No honey we're werewolves remember? I have the ability of reading people's mind." He chuckled.

I'm guessing that's the power he was given when he was born. Each werewolf was born with their own unique power. I haven't found mine out just yet.

Ohh honey I can get used to that.

"Me too." Hayes grinned.

"Stop reading my mind!" I scolded.

"Fine! So what's your power?" He asked as we walked into a random shop.

"I don't have one yet." I shrugged.

"Really?! Why?" He asked.

"I don't know I'm the only one in the whole pack who doesn't have one." I replied.

Some people like me for instance find their powers at a later time than everyone else. It's completely normal but it sucks when you find out later and ending up having to wait longer.

"It's alright do you know what I think?" Hayes asked.

"What?" I replied, looking through a rack of clothes.

"You didn't get your power yet because your special. I bet that your power is stronger than both of our packs combined." He smiled, looking down at me.

"You really know how to charm people don't you?" I chuckled, already fond of the boy.

"I'm just telling you the truth." He said pulling me into his warm embrace.

"We're back!" I yelled throughout the house.

"You're just like Hayes but a girl version!" Nash complained, looking like he was woken up from a nap on the couch.

"Aww I'm sorry Nashty." I pouted, ruffling up his hair as we passed by.

"Woah what is in all of the bags?" Malissa asked.

"Mostly clothes." I shrugged.

"More like matching clothes." Hayes corrected making Malissa squeal in reply.

"Oh my gosh I want a mate!" She sighed.

"We all do we just have to wait a bit longer." Kaycee replied coming out of the kitchen eating out of my nutella jar.

"Give me that back fatty." I joked grabbing the jar out of her hands, eating it myself.

"You two really are sisters." Christian laughed, walking into the living room with a puppy in his arms.

Wait a puppy?

"Christian why do you have a puppy all of a sudden and where did he come from?" I chuckled.

"He's not just any puppy Kara. He is a husky that can help you train to get your powers." He replied.

"What?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Maxi say hello to your new student don't be shy bud." Christian spoke up, looking at the pup.

"Hello Kara nice to meet you. I'm Max but everyone calls me Maxi." The pup surprisingly replied.

"Oh my gosh you can talk!" I replied shocked, a little louder then needed.

"We're not the only mythical creatures out there blondie." Christian mocked.

"Stop calling me that!" I groaned making him roll his eyes.

Just because I dyed my hair with blonde highlights once the nickname stuck.

"Anyway he is going to be your normal pup around humans but around us he'll be the one to help you hunt, fight, and basically everything you'll need to know since you're now Hayes' Luna." Christian explained.

Right I totally forgot that I'm a Luna now.

"Oh right of course." I smiled nervously in reply, hoping Hayes didn't read my mind this time.

"Oh I heard loud and clear Kara." Hayes mind linked me.

"Damn it!" I sighed.

"Well you're a cutie." Kaycee smiled, petting Maxi who was now sat on the couch.

"Why isn't he talking to me?" She asked Christian.

"How should I know?" Christian replied heading upstairs.

Later In The Day

"Kara get up here now!" I heard Hayes suddenly yell from upstairs making me jump.

"Woah dang what did you do?" Cameron asked me, walking in.

"I have no idea but I'm a bit scared." I told him honestly.

"Just go before he gets more upset." Matthew said, practically shoving me up the stairs.

"Yes?" I mumbled opening my bedroom door I now share with him.

"Who is this guy that has been calling you nonstop?" Hayes asked, not taking his eyes off of my phone.

"What guy?" I asked, completely clueless.

"This one!" He said shoving the phone in my face.

"Oh Jayden he's my best friend from school we're classmates." I replied.

"Are you sure? He seems clingy." Hayes grumbled.

"Hayes you're my mate and he's a human. Would I really be with him rather than my mate? No." I said sitting on his lap.

"I'm sorry Kara I overreacted." He sighed, placing his head on my shoulder.

"You know I already feel like I've known you my whole life." I chuckled.

"Me too." He nodded, we started leaning in.

Suddenly his lips were on mine. Just a peck, leaving me with a whole army of butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

"That felt nice." He smiled, pulling away.

"Yeah I could get used to this." I replied, kissing him once more.

"Kara can I borrow your–oh." I heard Donnie say, opening the door.

"Sorry! What did you need?" I asked blushing a bit, immediately pulling away.

"I wanted to borrow your hat for the beach you guys wanna join?" She asked, acting like she didn't see anything.

"Sure you wanna go babe?" Hayes asked, making me nod in agreement.

"Sounds like a plan and don't worry I won't tell anyone about what I just walked in on." She winked at me before leaving.

"Gosh that was so embarrassing!" I mumbled, jumping on top of my bed as soon as she closed the door.

"Maybe it was but come on you liked it!" Hayes chuckled.

"H it was just a peck." I laughed at him.

"It was still something and by the way I like the nickname shorty." He chuckled as I glared.

"Alright you let's get ready." I smiled.

"Why do you guys always have the cute bikinis?" Malissa glared, looking at me and Kaycee.

"Stacey made it for me." I replied, scrolling through my Instagram account with Hayes' head leaning on my shoulder as he looked as well.

"Stace can you make one for me please!" Malissa smiled.

"No problem what print?" Stacey chuckled.

"The same one as Kaycee's but pink please." She smiled at her thankfully.

"Done." Stacey nodded.

"I don't even know why you guys are obsessed with bikini prints." Nash shrugged.

"Well–" I started but got interrupted by Nash.

"Mate." He whispered making all of us gasp. I looked around seeing Lucy standing there.

"What wouldn't you have met her the same day I met Hayes?" I questioned.

I'm sure that she was also at the meeting.

"No I she wasn't there unless I'd definitely sense her." Nash replied.

Then where was she?

"Mate." I heard Lucy reply.

"Lucia where were you when they called us for a meeting?" I asked, watching them hug.

"Chye let me and Lexi go home early because I wasn't feeling well." She explained.

"Okay." I nodded.

"So first it was Stacey. Then Kara the future Luna of the Magcon Pack and now you Lucia? This is not fair at all." Donnie grumbled.

"Stop calling me Lucia!" Lucy complained.

"Well that is your name isn't it?" Donnie started.

"Guys don't worry! Just be patient and trust me it'll be worth it." Kyran replied, making everyone calm down.

"Are we just gonna sit in the hot sun all day or are we gonna hit the water?" Jack G asked.

"First time that you actually said a word today actually at all for that matter." I laughed making Jack smile.

"I can talk when I feel like it." He chuckled, running towards the water.

"Let's go!" I yelled following Jack G making everyone else join in.

"That was actually really fun." Kaycee smiled, eating a bag of chips along with a soda.

"It was but I got a huge sunburn on my back from today." I whined.

"Here hon I'll get some medicine." I heard Hayes say from behind us.

"Thanks!" I shouted as he left.

"Well it looks like you and Hayes are hitting it off." Stacey winked.

"I'm so happy that he's my mate to be honest." I replied.

"Well let's just say that the both of you deserve each other." Cameron spoke up coming into the kitchen.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him.

"He's had bad past relationships I'm really happy that he found you he is totally whipped." He smiled at me before leaving.

"Well Cameron is something." Stacey chuckled at his randomness.

"Hey I heard that werewolf!" Cam yelled from the living room.

"Who knew life would be this great?" I smiled to myself.

Or so I thought it would be.

Hey guys, sorry it took a while to update. But here it is! Hope you liked it💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 6.2K 34
(This is the sequel to My Jealous Ex-Wolf) Being a Beta's mate is one thing but being an Alpha's Luna is a whole other thing entirely. With a Giles b...
61.9K 4K 38
Aria is the first born female of alpha of the Olympic pack. Female alphas are not found simply because they possess too much of power. Her father pun...
310K 8.7K 24
Jasmine Johnson(JJ) isn't just any old wolf, she's an Alpha. And a great one. Because of her horrible up bringing with her father, she's cold and me...
40.5K 929 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...