Never Looking Back (Editing)

By MightyHuntress

Paige Summers has always been rejected since her father died. Now she has finally ran away from it all. Secre... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 Part 1
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 27 part 2

2.9K 103 6
By MightyHuntress

Henry's POV

I know we got here earlier than expected but I didn't want to waste time and have the rouges attack us again.

I know I'm seeking refuge with another pack but when you loose a part of your pack you have to take drastic measures and since I'm alpha I have to make the right decisions even if some of them aren't good.

We pull up the drive way and it's a 3 story white house with black trim. Man this pack house is WAY bigger than ours or what's left of it anyway. The rouges burned half of it and what's left is what we saved from the fire.

"Wow look at this house Henry," Riley comments. She kind of settled down since the attack but she is still a bitch and very bossy.

"Tell me about it," I grumble. I can't believe I even let her ride with me. She talked nonstop since we left and grumbled all the way here. If I have to spend 1 more minute with her I just might kill myself.

I park the car and get out. There were some wolfs out and about but not many. Some of them must be in school.

They must have contacted the Alpha because he just came out of the front door and I look over at Riley and she's practically in dream land from seeing him. Oh give me a break. I roll my eyes and walk up to Alpha Peter with Darren behind me and Riley by my side.

"Hello Alpha Peter thank you for taking us. It means so much to my pack and I," I say.

"If it wasn't for my mate you wouldn't be here but she talked some sense into me," he said with a hard look.

"Well then I would like to thank her then for her kindness of taking us in," I say not wanting to piss him off more than he is.

"Well she is not here right now for she is out with my mom shopping getting ready for our date tonight so we will not be partaking in eating dinner with you guys tonight. We have had this planned for awhile and we couldn't cancel so you may or may not see her today but you will meet her tomorrow," he says with a loving look. Man I wish I had a mate like his but I lost her because I was worried about my rep and look at where it got me.

"That's ok I understand and if that's ok we will just mingle around tonight."

"Yes and I will introduce you tomorrow to the whole pack in a meeting but for now you may mingle," he concludes.

I tell the pack through the mind link that they may mingle and get to know some of the pack and I nod to Peter and he gets some of the people outside to help us unload and get settled in.

A very expesive looking car then pulled up as we were walking in the door and I got a very calm feeling that I haven't felt for so long and I was very confused.

Paige's POV

SHIT, they're here already.

"Ok Carly there are some things you need to know about me," I tell her in a hurry. I really need to tell her who I am because I need to get up to my room without them seeing me.

"You don't have to tell me any more about your past Paige. I get what they did to you was horrible. They should have never have treated you like that," she says.

"No not that. There is a whole different thing I need to tell you," I say panicing.

"Well what is?" she asks.

"You have to promise that you can't tell anyone. Only Peter and Damien knows right now."

"Ok now you're scaring me. Paige what is going on?"

"My mom Sophia isn't my real mom and I'm very special. My dad met his real mate long before he met Sophia. His real mate was the moon goddess. She had to keep out of site because she was really powerful and she was the moon goddess and one thing let to another and I was born 5 months later. She had to leave and I was left with my dad. Dad then found his second mate and Darren and Riley came.

"My dad and real mom have been coming to me in my dreams. I posses powers that others want, very bad others. In the most recent dream they told me I need to mate so I can get all the powers I need to defeat this creature that is coming for me in 9 months. They don't know what he looks like or who he is but that he is coming to destroy me and to gain the powers for himself for evil purposes and Peter and Damien have been helping me. So far I've gained some powers but I still have a lot to learn and right now I can't face my ex-pack and need to sneak into the house. I have learned to mask my scent but I need to get to Peter's and I's room without them seeing me and that is why I'm telling you this. So can you please help me?" I finally finish.

She had her mouth open wide, in shock. Well I would have been shocked too if someone told me something like that.

It was quiet for a long time then she spoke up, "Well that was a shocker and don't worry your secret is safe with me deary and I will help you get into the house unnoticed."

"Thank you and you can't tell anyone," I repeat.

"I won't. Maybe you should contact Peter to see if he can move them somewhere where they can't see you or something."

"That's a good idea."

"Peter we just pulled up can you not let them see me. I don't want to see them quite yet and I'll mask my scent so they don't smell me."

"Yeah I'll let you know when you're clear."

3 minutes later he tells me I'm all clear and we gather our bags and I mask my scent.

We walk into the house with no one in sight. Thank god. We walk up the stairs and someone rounds around the corner and I about had a heart attack but it was just Damien.

"You bum I almost had a heart attack. I thought you were someone from the other pack," I tell him with hands on hips and bags hanging off my arms as well.

"Well sorry didn't know that I was included too," he smirks.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep talking and you will be included too and you won't be able to train with me but then again I do need a target," I retort back smiling evilly.

He looked shocked and scared for a second but then covered it up. "Fine you win but I'm not your target," he narrows his eyes at me.

"Damien why are you glaring at my mate?" Peter comes up behind me.

"She threatened to use me as a target," he whines.

"What are you talking about?" Peter asks confused.

"Never mind," he grumbles.

Peter was a little in front of me so I smirked and stuck my tongue out at Damien. Peter then turns around and Damien gives me another glare.

"Now why are you threatening my beta Paige?" Peter ask and I look over his shoulder and Damien is giving me a smirk now.

I glare at him and say, "Well he came around that corner almost giving me a heart attack because I thought he was with the other pack then I seen it was him and yeah."

"Fair enough," Peter shrugs and Damien's face falls. I'm silently laughing at this. "Now go get ready for our date," he smiles down at me and I smile up at him.

"Ok and oh Damien have you met the pack yet?"

"No not yet I will tonight I have some stuff to get done yet." I nod understanding and head to my room to get ready for my date.

As I walked to the room I realized that Peter's mom just watched all that. I look back at her and she's just smiling.

I shake my head and go into the room her still following me. She's going to help me get ready since I don't have anyone else to help me do it. I think Beth might come up later but I think she's busy with cooking for supper so I don't think so but that's ok at least I have Carly.

"Ok go and get a shower and I'll get everything ready out here and we'll get you all dolled up for your date," she says with a happy smile.

I walk into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind me and strip.

45 minutes later I'm out of the warm shower, shaved and cleaned.

I walk out into the bedroom with a towel hanging around me and I see the new underwear setting out. I shake my head looking around but she's no where to be found. I guess she must have left so I could change.

I could tell Peter was in here while I was in the shower because his scent was fresh. He must have gotten his clothes for tonight.

I got dressed and Carly came back into the room. What great timing.

*5:00*

I was finally ready for my date. Carly put light make-up on making it look natural and curled my hair to perfection.

"Thank you so much Carly," I tell her with a smile.

"You're very welcome dear," she says with a smile.

She gives me a hug, not ruining here work and walks out. I'm starting to like her more and more already. I can already tell she sees me as a daughter already just by the way she looks at me. 

I look at myself one last time in the mirror before I head out the door.  

"Peter are they anywhere near the stair case? I'm coming down now," I ask through the mind link.

"Yeah it's all clear you can come down and I can't wait to see you," he says back and I about bet you that he has a smirk covering his face and I'm right as I walk down the stairs. 

He sees me come into view and his jaw drops. He walks my way helping me down the last couple of steps and once I'm at the bottom he kisses me gently.

"You look breath taking," he whispers into my ear. I smile up at him and his mom walks into the room with teary eyes. 

We walk out of the pack house together hand and hand and head over to his car.

He opens up the door for me like a gentleman and I get in. While he gets in on the drivers side I see someone looking out from one of the windows from one of the many guest rooms. I know it's not quiet dark yet but I just hope they didn't see me. 

As if they seen me looking they step back and the curtain falls back in place. Oh well I really don't mind but still it's going to keep bugging me until I know who it was but before I could dwell on that fact, Peter grabs my hand and I look his way, forgetting about the person, and smile at him. 

"Here put this on and we will be there in no time," he hands me a blindfold and I put it on, not questioning his reasoning. I should but I'm just too anxious to get where we're going to really bother asking. 

20 minutes later and we arrive to where ever we were going. I tried asking but to no avail had he given any clues. He is one tough cookie let me tell you.

He gets out and comes around to help me out of the car since I still have the blindfold on.

I can feel the soft grass under my shoes and knew that he had token me somewhere outside and not some dinner and movie. That's just too cliché for me.

He led me a couple more feet before standing behind me and taking my blindfold off. I gasp at how pretty it was.

It was a waterfall. The sun hadn't set just yet and it was hitting it right, making a rainbow. He had a picnic blanket layed out right before the little pool of water and a basket probably filled with food.

"Do you like it?" he asks me, holding me close.

"Like it- I love it," I exclaim in excitement.

He leads me over to the blanket and we sit down. He gets out sandwiches from the basket and some homemade potato salad. It looks absolutely delicious.

"This looks so good Peter."

"Thank you I made the sandwiches myself and Beth made the potato salad," he says with a smile.

We finish eating and enjoy the sun set together. It was a nice evening.

He starts kissing my shoulder and I shutter. He smiles at my shiver and keeps on kissing my shoulder.

I moan and he pins me to the ground.

"Peter not now and here," I plead. I wanted to do it when we got back to the house but if he keeps it up we won't make it that far.

He groans but gets off me but before doing so he kisses me again.

We pack up and head back to the house. "I had a great time. Thank you," I tell him looking over at him.

"You are very welcome and I hoped you liked it. I was kind of worried but once I took off the blindfold I knew you loved it," he tells me taking my hand and squeezing it.

"Well I did and thank you again it was lovely."

We get back to the pack house and head back up the stairs. I just hope he wasn't turned off. I was planning to let him mate me tonight after the date.

We went into our room with no interruptions and encounters which I was glad for. I can't deal with them just yet.

I headed to our bathroom to change into something sexier. He wouldn't know what hit him.

I change into the underwear I bought today and put on a silky shrilly nightgown over the top of it.

I walked out of the bathroom to Peter pulling back the bed sheets.

He noticed me standing there in what I had on and his jaw dropped. I know I look sexy but da*n his eyes didn't have to go wide.

I slowly walk to him swaying my hips and I could tell he was getting harder my the second by the way his boxers were tenting.

He growled and grabbed me and through me on the bed. I guess he finally got out of his daze.

He gets on top of me and starts kissing me very lustily I might add. He starts going down my neck to my collar bone and back up. I moan and arch my back into his chest.

He stops kissing me and looks at me. His eyes had a tint of black in them from his wolf.

"I'm ready," I whisper and he kisses me more passionately than he has ever done.

I knew I had made the right decision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's late guys. I was going to finish last night but I had to go to bed. Also I have started a new story and go and check it out. It's called Backstage and it's a One Direction fan fic. I will post it later in about 30 minutes. I'm just doing some last minute adjustments. Well I hope you guys go and check it out and remember to

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 181K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
13.3K 507 13
She never thought that she would find true love. She never thought that she would find happiness in the form of someone that loved her, love the scar...
200K 7.5K 21
Echo is the heir to her family’s empire as the next in line to be head of their coven. She’s a sea witch whose family has ruled over the sea for cent...
830K 27.2K 37
[Rejection Series Book 1] "Why would I want to be your mate, you're nothing more then a stipd bïtch who got her parents killed!" That was the day my...