Living With A Police Officer...

By Tears_To_Roses

Harmony Kingston has been through more in her short life, then anyone good ever image going through. She's a... More

Living With A Police Officer
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 2
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 3
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 4
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 5
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 6
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 7
Living With A Police OfficerChapter Eight
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nine
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Ten
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Eleven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twelve
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Fourteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Fifteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Sixteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Seventeen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Eighteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nineteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty One
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Two
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Three
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Four
Living With A Police Officer Twenty Five
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Six
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Seven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Eight
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Nine
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty One
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Two
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Three
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Five
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Six
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Seven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Nine *Final Chapter*
Living With A Police Officer Epilogue
Living With A Police Officer Credits

Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Four

135K 1.8K 276
By Tears_To_Roses

Here it is y'all. I don't think this what you were all expecting but hey! It's something. Hope you like it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirty Four

Harmony’s POV

I stare at myself in the mirror; my eyes are filled with a gleam of happiness that has never been there before. My cheeks are a light shade of pink and my smile has yet to be removed from my face. My hair is sticking up in all sorts of directions and my skin seems to sparkle oddly.   

Last night was better then anything I could’ve ever imagined. I don’t regret it either. It was easily the best thing that has ever happened to me. Well, that’s a close tie to meeting Drew. That was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I may be as tired as hell but it’s so worth it. I’ll be like a walking zombie for the rest of the week until I’ve dealt with this passion I feel every time Drew touches me.

I thought when he kissed me that I had fireworks exploding in my chest. Oh hell how wrong I was. That was nothing compared to the forest fires erupting everywhere on my body. That was like nothing I’ve ever felt before.

“Stop Harmony you perv” I whisper, slapping my cheek gently to rid my mind of dirty thoughts. “Kittens, Milkshakes, oh god” I moan, splashing water on my face.

“Milkshakes Harmony? You dumbass” I growl, slapping my palm against my forehead, “You’ve got yourself all worked up and we don’t even have time for a quickie”

A knock on the door stops my speech, “Harmony I can hear you in there, Milkshakes?”

I groan as Drew bursts out laughing choking out, “A quickie?”

I start giggling digging my fingers into my palm to keep from flinging open the door and jumping Drew right there. I’m sure Leigh-Anne and Finn wouldn’t be too happy if we didn’t show up for there wedding. It does start in like 30 minutes. Drew and I wasted our getting ready time.

“I’m sorry Jesus I can’t help it” I shriek flinging open the door to come face to face with a laughing Drew.

Without letting him say anything I grab his face in my hands and crash my lips onto his, cutting of his laughter and his breathing momentarily. Drew pulls away quickly.

“That’s hot Mony Peaches” He breathes before crashing his lips back to mine with a low growl.

I smirk against his lips, pressing myself closer to his body. I tug him into the washroom, slamming the door shut with my heel. I shove him against the side of the shower, jumping up with my arms locked tightly around his neck, wrapping my legs around his waist.

Drew groans and grips the back of my thighs to hold me in place, kissing me deeply. I sigh against his lips before he pulls away to allow me space to breathe. His lips however don’t leave my skin.

He swipes away black hair that has fallen into my face and kisses along my collarbone. Sucking my sweet spot which is right where my neck meets my collarbone. I moan titling my head back to give him better access. Drew groans at my moan, and reaches for my panties swiping them off. Trailing his fingers up my body he rips away my bra.

“Time for a quickie” Drew mutters, stepping into the shower and flicking on the water.

“I thought we didn’t have time?” I chuckle breathlessly.

“We do now” Drew growls. 

            I finalise the finishing touches on my hair which I have pulled back in an elegant twist at the side of my head. Brushing a finger through the strand of hair I left down.

            I shuffle across the bedroom with my green dress swashing around my ankles, my green pumps clicking against the hardwood floor. I spray on a quick squirt of Lavender perfume, sitting the bottle back on the table. Drew steps out of the washroom with a satisfied look on his face, and his tie tied correctly this time.

            I smile at him pointing to his tie, “Who taught you how to tie that?”

            Drew rolls his eyes chuckling as he slides his feet into a pair of sexy dress shoes, “A professional Axl Impersonator”

            I burst out laughing walking across the room, hooking my arm with Drew’s. I peck his cheek following him out of the room, trailing behind slightly to admire his ass in the suit. I really like him in suits. Drew swats at me laughing.

            “Eyes off the ass, Miss Pervo” Drew laughs, “What happened to you last night?”

            I shrug laughing, “Naughty doctor caught up with me”

            Drew laughs loudly in the hall, pulling me to his side to peck my forehead. He pulls away resting his arm around my shoulders protectively, stopping in his tracks when a door flings open and Darren “Blaine” saunters out. My eyes snap to the floor and I take a deep breath, forcing my body to not cringe into Drew’s side.

I don’t want to be scared anymore.  I don’t want to show Darren “Blaine” that I’m weak. I don’t want him to march in here and ruin my life again. I won’t let him anymore.

I stand up straight and continuing walking down the hall with Drew smiling proudly at my side, not sparing Darren “Blaine” a single glance. Once I think I’m home free, Darren “Blaine” calls out my name.

I don’t stop, clutching onto Drew’s hand I keep walking. Drew continues to smile proudly at me and starts to walk faster to get me out of there swiftly.

“Watch out Drew” Darren “Blaine” calls out, “This isn’t over yet”

Drew’s jaw tenses and he twirls on his heel to glare at Darren “Blaine”. I tug on his hand.

I press my lips closely to his ear and whisper, “Please drop it D”

Drew nods and squeezes my hand, clenching and unclenching his jaw. I hurry down the hall dragging Drew along behind me, desperate to get out of there so as not to hear Darren “Blaine’s” laugh.

I burst outside and pull up my dress to able myself to run to the shelter of the side of the house, tugging Drew along behind me. I push Drew against the wall of the side of the house and throw myself into his outstretched arms. Wrapping my arms tightly around his waist I burry my head into his chest, breathing in his scent so as not to loose my cool.

Drew nuzzles his head into my hair and coos nonsense about how proud he is of me, that he loves me and Blaine’s getting nowhere close to me. I nod blinking rapidly to keep my tears in, ordering them to stay. I think of other things trying to force thoughts of Blaine from my head. I don’t want him to invade my thoughts anymore. What will it take for me to get over this? Make him stay away?

The atmosphere remains silent. Neither Drew or I speak any word. I pull free from his hold and stare down at the beach where people are chatting and taking their seats. I cross my arms and gaze at the water. The waves crashing onto the shore softly dragging sand and other things sitting on the beach out with it.

“I’ve spoken to Ian” Drew murmurs suddenly breaking the silence.

I snap my head around to look at him surprised. He talked to Ian? I thought and hoped he forgot all about going after Blaine. I don’t want him to go after Blaine. I never did. Something deep in my chest is telling me Drew’s going to get hurt and taken away from me. Itching at the edge of my heart is the little thought of leaving Drew to keep him safe. He’s all that matters to me, and his safety is just as important as mine. If more. I can’t have Blaine killing him, then I would have nothing. Wouldn’t it be better if I just left Drew before he got killed? Then he would safe, even if he wasn’t with me.

“When?”

“While you were getting dressed in the washroom earlier today” Drew tells me.

“What did he say?” I mutter.

Drew nods to himself, “He said that he’d help me. We decided that the only proper time to go after him is tonight when Finn and Leigh-Anne leave for their honeymoon. Then we won’t ruin they’re wedding”

I shake my head holding up my hand in a halt motion, “No. No, not anymore. I don’t want you to go after him. You’ll get hurt Drew! And I can’t have that”

As much as I want to throw myself in his arms, I stand my ground with my feet planted firmly in place. I’m seriously thinking about Drew’s safety here. He’ll be better off without me. I however won’t be without him. But none of that matters as long as he’s safe. I can do it, all I have to think about is he’s safety. Drew needs to be safe, not me.

“I can’t have him around you anymore Mony. It honestly terrifies the crap out of me thinking that his room is literally two doors over and that he could come in while we’re sleeping and take you away from me. I won’t let that happen” Drew says pleading with his eyes to make me understand, “I won’t get hurt Peaches I swear to you I won’t let anything happen to me”

My heart jumps and my arms twitch to wrap themselves around his waist. I clamp them firmly to my side continuing to stand my ground. I shake my head frantically and spin on my heel heading in the direction of the wedding. I have to leave now, or I’ll never be able to.

“Hey hey hey Harmony stop” Drew calls gently.

He runs up behind me and grabs my arm, pulling me gently to a stop. He crashes his lips to mine and pulls away quickly.

Shocks spreads throughout my body and all thoughts of leaving him are wiped clean from my brain. I step away staring at him.

“Don’t walk away from me” Drew begs, “I don’t want you to leave, which is why I’m stopping you” Drew says, stepping forward cupping my cheek with his warm hand, “Your safety means everything to me just as much as your happiness. You’ll never be fully happy or safe feeling until he’s behind bars Mony, and I want to be the person to make your fears go away and make you laugh with happiness” Drew smiles softly looking down. 

I take a deep breathe deciding what I’m going to do. It has to be done. I place my hand over Drew’s making it seem to him like I’m doing it to keep his warm hand there and cautiously remove it from my face. Once his hand is gone, I step back keep from looking at him in the eye as he stares at me stunned looking slightly worried and panicked.

“Your safety means even more” I whisper to myself making sure Drew doesn’t hear. I clear my throat and square my shoulders, “I’m so sorry Drew, but I have to go”

I drop my head and hurry away from him, picking up my pace. Drew calls my name but I keep running. I can hear his footsteps running after me. Tears start to fall from my eyes and I can’t stop them from sliding down my cheeks. I break away from Drew when his painful cry of my name stops me in my tracks.

I turn slowly, my black hair blowing into my face making it hard to see. I can however see Drew standing there reaching out to me like a lost puppy his face looking like his mother died. My heart breaks even more in my chest, ripping in half. I choke on my tears and reach out to him with my hand, not moving from my spot on the front step of his house.

“Please” Drew coughs, “Don’t go”

Tears start to fall down my face faster when I spot a tear fall from Drew’s eyes. My heart breaks totally in half and I push myself into the house slamming the door closed before my knees can give out. I hurry up the stairs to our bedroom, flinging open the door. A sob finally rips from my throat as I see all of our things lying sprawled out around the room.

The clothing we shed last night still lying in the place we discarded it. The sheets of the bed practically falling off in an unmade mess, the pillows flung across to the corner of the room. So many memories in one room.

I shove my fist into my mouth to keep from crying out. I run over to my things, starting to shove it into the bag with the broken zipper. My mind flashes back to the day Drew told me I could use his. I cry out in heartache and stuff my things into the bag, slinging it over my shoulder. I tare off my dress, yanking on Drew’s shirt from the night before. My body shakes as the cool fabric lands against my skin and his scent fills my nose. I do up the buttons quickly reaching over to the night stand grabbing a notepad and a pen, scribbling out a note. I write Drew’s name on the folded paper and place it on his pillow after pressing the paper to my lips gently.  

With one last glance of our bedroom, I race out of the house and into the sunshine. I run away from the house in my bare feet pushing myself faster and faster to get away from there. Once out of seeing distance of the house and arriving at the dock where the boat Drew and I came here on is parked a loud cry of heartache and pain rips from my chest and echoes in the air. I splash into the water trying to run in it over to the boat.

Upon seeing the name of the boat on the side tears stream down my face harder. Lady Harmony. I shake my head swimming past the boat. I can’t take it, it belongs to Drew’s and taking it would mean stealing. Something I refuse to do ever again.

I swim slowly finding it difficult because of the sobs ripping through my chest and the tears streaming blindly down my face. Suddenly something catches grip of my ankle and tugs me under the water. I cry out in surprise before breaking under.

I wriggle and kick trying desperately to break away when something sharp his stabbed into my calf. My body starts to turn limp and weak. My mind starts spinning to the point of incoherent. My vision goes blurry just before everything goes black.

One face stays in mind even though it has gone black. Like a lone picture hanging on a bare black wall. And that face is Drew’s.

Drew I think in my mind I love you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tissue, Tissue! Someone get the tissue! LOL jk, no crying on this end of the computer screen. Or phone screen if your reading this on your phone. 

Was that something you were expecting? If you were in Harmony's position would you have done the same thing? I know I probably would. 

Alright guys onto bussiness. After ever chapter there's some people who ask if its the end of the book. No. Not yet. Are you excited for this to end? LOL. When the book is over, you'll know for sure. No verifying needed. 

Picture on  the side is Blaine or Darren as you know him by. Creepy guy isn't he? Gahh everytime I write about him I feel like looking over my shoulder. Creeeppperrr. LOL. 

Song on the side is Break Even by the Script. Song kinda fits the chapter a little bit. The Script is an amazing band, almost as amazing as my beloved Breaking Benjamin! Cuz let's face it, Breaking Benjamin is unbeatable :)

Comment

Vote

Fan

Ren :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 0 21
Ashanti wasn't searching for love, but who knew that one robbery would lead her to an adventure of love, lust, and trouble...
139K 3.5K 41
After Abby finally escapes the life she had with her step brother and also Mark and Zack she becomes independent with her only source of a real frien...
7.8K 90 27
Sevyn is facing many challenges as she learns how to cope with her mother's death and navigate through life without her. Sevyn is a junior in college...
253K 6.8K 12
Alex and Micheal's father has never been the same since their mother left. He had lost his good paying job and turned to alcohol to feed his depressi...