I love you. Forever and Always

By _futuremrspayne01

This is a fan fiction about Jenny Smith who meets Liam Payne. She hasn't had the best relationships in the pa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

55 2 2
By _futuremrspayne01

Liam's POV:

I opened my eyes and saw wavy brown hair all in my face. I laughed a little and pushed it away. Sitting up I tried not to wake Jenny. Wow, she was gorgeous even when she was sleeping. I kissed her on the cheek put on a shirt and walked down stairs.

I wanted to do something for her, make her feel better. No one else was awake yet so I had the kitchen to my self.

I made huge heart shaped pancakes, bacon, toast and a cup of orange juice. I laid it all out on a tray and carried it up stairs, trying not to spill it.

As I walked by a vase full of roses I pulled out one and laid it across the edge of the tray. Perfect, I really hope she likes pancakes.

I nudge open the door with my side and find Jenny just now waking up.

"Good morning love" I smiled

Jenny's POV:

"Good morning love." Liam smiled has he placed a gorgeous tray will bacon, pancakes, toast and a glass of orange juice on my lap.

I looked up at him "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" I squealed

I took another glance at the pancakes and noticed they were in the shape of a heart, how sweet. I really am starting to get more feelings for him, and maybe some how he still likes me.

I pick up the fork and knife and struggle to cut my pancakes. Liam laughed at me and I give him a dirty glare.

I finally cut a piece off and place it in my mouth.

"LIAM THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!" I scream shoving more pieces in my mouth.

"You got a little syrup," he motioned to my whole face "there"

"Whoopies" I giggled and wiped off the sticky syrup, "better?"

"Perfect" he laughed.

We laughed and talked as I finished the breakfast. As I picked up the tray to bring it down stairs a rose fell off the side.

Liam bent over and picked it up. When he handed it to me he blushed and whispered "It's for you."

"Why thank you." I smiled, my cheeks also turning a light red. I took the empty glass and walked over to the bathroom and filled it with water.

I walked over to Liam's nightstand and placed it there and plopped the rose in it. "Perfect." I smiled looking at it.

"Not as perfect as you." He mumbled his cheeks turning even a brighter red.

"Aww" I giggled and kissed him on the cheek. I whispered in his ear "Thank you for the breakfast and the rose."

He pulled me in for a hug "Anything for you love"

Liam's POV:

I really do mean when I say I would do anything for her. There's something about her that I will never be able to live without. She pulled away from my hugged and grabbed my hand. She guided me downstairs to where all the boys were shoving cereal and cold pizza in their mouths.

"GOOD MORNING!!!!" Louis yelled as he shoved a slice of pizza down his throat.

"Morning!" Jenny replied.

We all sat at the table in the kitchen and talked about what were gonna do today.

"Soooo Jenny, whatcha wanna do today? Your choice." Harry smiled

"Uhhhhhhhh I don't know." She looked down at her feet.

"Oh come on!" Zayn howled "we could go swimming, play soccer, watch a movie, ANYTHING! Choose women."

We all laughed "We'll I guess we could go swimming?" She said finally

"Ok then! Swimming it is, after everyone's done eating go get dressed and meet out by the pool." Louis proclaimed and ran up stairs and slammed his door.

Jenny got up and walked up stairs. I was about to get up but Niall grabbed my arm.

"Sooo Liam, how's Jenny in bed?" He joked.

"Oh shut up!" I said as I ripped my arm out of his grip. I walked up stairs and into my room. Since my room was right next to Jenny's I could hear what she was doing.

At first she wasn't doing anything but opening and closing drawers but then she started hum which turned into singing.

"All along it was a fever, a cold sweat out headed believer, I threw my hands in the air I said show me something, he said if you dare come a little closer, round and around and around we go, now tell me now tell me now you know, not really sure how to feel about it, something in the way you move, make me feel like I can't live without you and it takes me all the way, I want you to stayyyyyyyyyyy." She sang

Wow, she is amazing. And I mean a-ma-zing! I started clapping really loud and immediately she stopped. I laughed to my self knowing she knew I heard her.

I walked downstairs and outside where everyone, but Jenny, was in the pool splashing and acting like little kids.

Then I saw her, she was wearing a neon pink bikini with her hair up in a messy bun. She was absolutely stunning.

"Dayummmmmmmmmm Jenny, You lookin nice!" I heard Harry yell from behind me. She blushed and walked over to a chair to set down her towel.

Harry's POV:

Damn Jenny is sexy. She has the perfect curves and her skin is flawless.

As she set down her stuff Liam ran over to her, threw her on his back with her screaming and jumped into the deep end of the pool. The two of them laughed as she splashed him trying to get him to release her.

They were so cute together but I mean we would be cuter. I haven't had as much time with her because Liam's been all over her. I wish I could tell her how I feel but I don't want to ruin my friendship with Liam over a girl we just met yesterday.

I swam over to them, I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me trying to help her get away from Liam. All the boys joined in. Everyone was laughing and screaming and having a great time.

"Leave her alone! She's mine! Back off!" Liam kept screaming with the little breath he had from holding everyone up. After a while we all calmed down and Liam had won.

"Victory is mine!!!" He yelled and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed

"Can you let me breath now?" She laughed

He released her and she swam over to the steps by her self. She stood on the top step and took out her hair tie, she flung her hair around, which was pretty dang sexy, and walked out of the pool to dry off.

I looked around at the other boys and the defiantly agreed with me by their facial expressions.

"She's a keeper." Zayn smirked patting Liam on the back. We all laughed and swam over to join her on the pool patio.

Jenny's POV:

The boys followed me out of the pool and over to the chairs to dry off. We all sat in a circle I. Silence for a few minutes until Louis decide we all play a game.

"I have a great idea!!! We should play Truth or Dare" Louis winked at me

"Uhh ok?" I said not knowing what the wink was about.

"Ok! Jenny you first, truth or dare?" Niall asked me

"Ummm truth." I said somewhat confidently

Louis whispered something in his ear and Niall nodded "Ok, do you have a tattoo? Is yes, where?" he winked

Shit. When I was in high school my friend Lexi and I got tattoos of each others names on our bums. I know I know, what the heck there? Well we lost a bet. And it was either that or shave your head and my hair is my best feature.

"Uhhhh.....I.......have one but uhh....." I mumbled

"Oh come on it can't be that bad. Tell us." Harry begged

"Come on you picked truth, tellllll usssss" Louis teased

"It's on my bum." I said under my breath

"It's where?" Zayn nudged me

"On my bottom!" I said louder

All of there faces scrunched up trying to hold in their laughter. "That's hilarious!!!" Niall finally said bursting out in laughter.

Louis got on the ground and started rolling around. I could feel my cheeks turning bright red.

"Shut up." I said throwing my towel on Louis

"What does it say?" Harry said still trying to hold in most of his laughter

"Lexi. I lost a bet. It was either get a tattoo of my best friends name on my bum or shave my head. And I need my hair." I said starting to laugh myself.

"We'll that's strange" Harry said

"Ok ok. I have one for Liam!" Niall said and mumbled it into Louis ear since he already asked me.

"Truth or dare Liam? Pick your poison" Louis smirked

"Dare." Liam said confidently

"Kiss Jenny." Louis smirked.

Liam's POV:

"Kiss Jenny." Louis smirked. My face instantly turned red and my hands began to sweat.

"Uhh what?" I stuttered

"You heard him boy. Kiss her." Niall said.

I looked over at Jenny who was moving around uncomfortably in her seat. She looked up at me and gave me a nod.

I don't know if that was good or not but I leaned right in and kissed her.

Sparks flew instantly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Hello people of the Internet!

I would just like to say that having over 100 reads make me extremely happy!! Lol. I really hope you all are enjoying my fanfic(:

I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I've had so much going on. My play is this week, which is going to be pretty amazing by the way. In the play I am a damsel in distress, finally I got the main role!! I'm so excited! It's gonna be great!

Well I love all of you!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!(: tell me what you think!(:

Thanks loves<3

Bye,

Shayla(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 1.8K 33
Book nr. 2/3 Remember Marissa and Niall? Last time you heard about them they were having their first baby and Niall had just proposed. Now 3 happy, g...
431K 11K 101
💙💚 COMPLETED 💚💙 Louis is your typical fanboy, with a sporty edge. He absolutely adores Harry Styles. His Instagram page is dedicated to Harry. Ha...
26.1K 554 21
Louis Tomlinson's stepsister is going to stay with him for a couple months while him and the rest of One Direction go on tour of America. Louis is be...
9.2K 156 13