Only You... (Kaneki x Reader)

By _KawaiiKitten_

You have two choices. Leave or to forgive and stay. Which will you choose? More

Little note..
Chapter 1~!
Chapter 2~!
Chapter 3~!
Chapter 4~!
Chapter 5~!
Chapter 6~!
Chapter 7~!
Chapter 8~!
Chapter 9~!
Chapter 10~!
(A/N) Hello my lovely readers~ x3
Another A/N
~Valentines Day Special~
Chapter 12~!
Chapter 13~!
Chapter 14~!
Chapter 15~!
Chapter 16~!
Chapter 17~!
Chapter 18~!
Chapter 19~!
Chapter 20~!
Chapter 21~!
Chapter 22~!
Chapter 23~!
Chapter 24~!
A/N: Hii
Chapter 25~!
Chapter 26~!
Chapter 27~!
Chapter 28~!
Chapter 29~!
Chapter 30~!
Chapter 31~!
Chapter 32~!
A/N: Hello!

Chapter 11~!

4K 136 25
By _KawaiiKitten_

~Reader-chan POV~

"Aw poor (bff/n)-kun is in a wheelchair~" I said. I came to the hospital, once again to pick up (bff-n). I pushed him to the elevator and pressed the down button.

"Heh...thanks for taking your day off to help me (y/n)" he looked up at me and flashed a bright smile. I returned a smile back.

"You're welcome~" I giggled. The elevator open and let the flood of people come out. When everyone came out, I pushed his wheelchair into the elevators, carefully. (Bff/n) pressed the first floor button.

We waited till we get to the first floor. The elevator made a ding noise signaling that we're in the first floor already. The elevator opened and I pushed him out. We went out of the hospital and in to the streets of Tokyo.

"So, what you need to to do first, (bff/n)-kun?" I said as we strolled the way to his house.

"All I need help is with cooking... And I think that'll be it" he said quietly. I nodded

*little time skip to when they're at his house*

"(Bff/n), what do you want to eat?" I said loudly from the kitchen

"Can you make rice with fish?" He asked

"Fried or cooked?"

"Fried" I heard a door closing. I put the apron on and and got two pans out and placed them on the stove. I turned it on and poured three cups of water, a bit of oil and salt.
I got some rice and poured it in the, now boiling pot. I took a spoon and stirred it a bit.

I covered the pot, letting it cook for a bit.

I open the fridge and looked for the fish. I took it out along with two limes. I closed it. I took out the cutting board.

*5-10 minutes later* (cuz ik it's starting to get boring xD)

I turned the fire on, under the rice pan and poured some oil in it and let it heat up. I opened the windows, letting fresh air come in.  I took a piece of fish and put in the hot poil and let it fry for a minute or two.

"Hey, you!" I heard a strange male voice. I look out the window and saw a man around his 30s. He was wearing a CCG uniform. He was leaning out his window with a gun in his hand.

"Yes sir?" I flipped the piece of fish and let that side fry. I walked over to the window and leaned a bit out.

"Are you (Y/n) (L/n)?!" I went back to the stove and took out the fish placed it in a plate. I put another piece of fish and let it cook.

"That's none of your concern sir" I said with a chuckle. He loaded his gun and shot once. I quickly dodge the bullet and took a knife and threw it at him. It stabbed his forehead. He fell on the floor, probably unconscious..., or dead. I looked at the spot where he shot. Ouch

"(Y/n) what was that?!" (bff/n) came in the kitchen  with a worried expression.

"Nothing... Sit by the table, food is almost done.." He did what I said and I went back on frying the fish. I flipped it over. While it was frying, I took some rice out and put it on a bowl. I got the chopsticks out and placed it next to the bowl of rice. I turned the stove off and took the last pieces of fish and placed them on the plate. I took the little meal and placed it on the table, in front of him.

I took the apron off and put it in its correct place and sat across him. He was eating happily and stuffed some fish and more rice into his mouth. I folded my hands and giggled.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself" I smiled. He swallowed his food and chuckled.

"How do you make this so good" he said in aw.

"I used to work as a chef at a restaurant..." I said and scratched the back of my head. I remember the times were I got sick just for trying the food. Disgusting.

"Hm? How come you're not eating?" He asked curiously.

"I-I'm not hungry..," I said.

"No? You have to be. You haven't ate all day..." He picked up a piece of fish with his chopsticks. "Open" he demanded. I shook my head no. "Pleeeeeeeaaassssee...?" I kept shaking my head. He started pouting like a little kid. I looked at him and frowned.

"Stop pouting. My final answer is-" he shoved the piece of fish in my move, before I could finish talking.

"Yay~ now chew and swallow. You can't spit it out" he said chuckling. I slammed my hand on the table and looked at him wide-eyed then frown. He frowned also "You have to eat something. You can sick if you don't" I roll my eyes. Always trying to force me to eat.

"Fine" I mumbled. I chewed slowly and took a hesitant swallow. A shiver ran down my spine. Ugh, nasty. "Why are you always trying to force me to eat?" I said frowning again.

"Like I said, you can get sick if you don't eat. That's why I make you eat, even if you don't want to." He kept eating, like nothing happened.

~~*

When he was done eating, he went back to the living room. I washed the pans and bowls and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and kneeled down. I stuck two fingers down to the back of my throat, digging for the food that I swallowed.

I started to gag and I quickly removed them. I started to cough and throw up.

When I stopped puking, I flushed and stood up and washed my hands and face. I got out and walked to living room and stood next to (bff/n). He looked at me and poked my stomach.

"Dude. Can you please tell me what happened earlier..."

"Someone tried to shoot me. May or may not shot a hole through your wall...."

"Oh...wait WHAT??" He wheeled himself over the kitchen. I followed behind him. He inspected the hole and frowned.

"I'm sorry. I could pay for the damages."

"Don't worry. This wasn't your fault" he turned to me and smiled.

"But still I feel bad..."

"Don't worry. Hey, you could go home now, my mom is coming over to take care of me." He went out the kitchen

"Are you sure.?" I said a bit worried. "You gonna be ok by yourself till she comes?"

"Yeah, go ahead. She said she'll be here in a few minutes" I sighed and took my purse and placed my hand on the door knob.

"Bye (bff/n)" I open the door and stepped out.

"Bye~" I heard him say before I closed the door. The first thing I did is go to the house beside his. I opened the door and found three corpses. Two eaten and the guy I killed earlier.

"Oooookay..." I went back out and walked back to Anteiku.

~~~*

I finished taking a shower and I put some fresh clothes on. I put the dirty clothes in the hamper and walked out of the bathroom.  I looked at the time.

"Oh three o'clock already...?" I mumbled. I heard the door open.

"(Y/n)." I turned around to the familiar voice.

"Yes Kaneki-kun?" I tilted my head.

"Get ready, I'm going take you out today~" he chuckled and kissed my cheek. He started to get his clothes ready.

~~~~~~

A/N: yay~ three centuries of writing finally done~~ XD I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Because nobody liked the last chapter (which I'm really disappointed at myself for) I tried my best writing this one sooooo...

See ya later~ :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 16.8K 37
⚠️ Cussing ⚠️blood/gore ⚠️lemon you're put in the story , you're not a murderer but a sacrifice with rachel . Will you keep your sanity through it al...
2K 90 30
When you are engaged to get married but you meet another man and can't help but to fall in love with the other guy what would you do follow your hea...
50 1 1
Should I give up and walk away or stay?
16.2K 612 15
You though everything will be fine between the two of you. Even if you two had a rough time or a fight things will go back to the way they were event...