Chapter 7~!

~Touka's POV~

It was five in the afternoon. The store is closed, and with no one in the cafe except for me, Hinami and Miss Irimi. I was washing the dishes and Miss Irimi and Hinami was cleaning the tables and floor.

"Ah.. Hinami-chan, I think that's it for today. Thank you for your help" Miss Irimi said.

"Ok~" she said and went upstairs. I giggled a bit and continued washing.  I sighed.

"U-um...Miss Irimi..?"

"Hm? Yes Touka-chan?" I closed the sink water and faced her.

"What do you do when, um you like a guy but he's...taken...?" I mumbled and looked down. She put the mop away and stood next to me.

"Well, I would say, build up some confidence and tell him, but if he's taken..." I looked up at her, "maybe just let him know and don't get int he middle of his relationship. Cause if you do, that won't be good news..." She said and looked into my eyes deeply.

"You like Kaneki?" Miss Irimi asked, as if she was reading my mind. I looked away.

"Is it wrong...?" I said quietly.

"I'm not saying it's wrong , it's obvious that you like him. Just, if you want to tell him. Don't tell him in front of (y/n), she might get mad at you.." She took off her apron. "Think about it for now... Goodnight Touka-chan~" she smiled and went upstairs.

I stood there for a while, staring off into space. Tell him...? But how? And out of (y/n)-chan's sight.. I turned off the lights and went to my room. If I ever tell him, I'll probably regret...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~(Y/n)-chan POV~

"Kaneki-kun? Can I tell you something" I poked his cheek. He put his book down and looked at me.

"Yeah what's wrong?"

"Well, remember when I was screaming 'no' and 'I'm a monster'?" He nodded.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Welllll... I had this dream, where I was being chased in pure black darkness, someone. But I didn't know who he was. So, I was running till I saw a light, then I jumped to it. Suddenly I was in Anteiku, watching me eating everyone that works there.. With someone watching me." Kaneki put his hand on his chin like he's thinking about something,

"Go on.." He said

"So he looked a lot like Touka.. Then we had to leave cause we had to meet up with a guy named Jason? Then I was suddenly in a room, in front of a huge guy. He told me to kill everyone that I love.. And I left..." The room stayed silent for a minute. "I honestly don't know what that dream means but I hope it never happens..." I snuggled in the blankets.

"You said he looks similar to Touka-chan?" He said. I nodded.  "Stay away from him, he's bad news. And Jason, too. He's even worse then him.." I nodded.

"And Kaneki-kun?"

"Hm?"

"Don't tell no one about the dream... I don't want anyone to think I'm a monster. That's the last thing I want...I don't want that to happen.."

"Don't worry. I won't. And I doubt that they'll think you're a monster.." I looked away, unsure.

"Ok.." I said quietly.

"Mm.. How's your fever?"

"It dropped to 99.2. I think I'll feel better by tomorrow~" I said happily. He smiled and patted my head.

"Let's hope so. I want to take you somewhere tomorrow."   I giggled.

"Ooo~~ I wonder where that's gonna be~" I said curiously and narrowed my eyes playfully. He chuckled and continued reading.

May tomorrow be the best day I ever lived? I thought about it for a while. I started to plan tomorrow's agenda in my head.

Let's see, first is work, till 4 then clean up, till 5. Then I'll visit (bff/n) again. Then I'll come back and get ready. I think that'll be it...

"What time are going to go out?" I asked, unsure.

"Probably around 7."

"Do you think you can come with me to hospital, so I can visit my friend, then we can go?" He shrugged. "You don't have any plans?" I shook his head no.

"Ok then." I said.