Chapter 11~!

~Reader-chan POV~

"Aw poor (bff/n)-kun is in a wheelchair~" I said. I came to the hospital, once again to pick up (bff-n). I pushed him to the elevator and pressed the down button.

"Heh...thanks for taking your day off to help me (y/n)" he looked up at me and flashed a bright smile. I returned a smile back.

"You're welcome~" I giggled. The elevator open and let the flood of people come out. When everyone came out, I pushed his wheelchair into the elevators, carefully. (Bff/n) pressed the first floor button.

We waited till we get to the first floor. The elevator made a ding noise signaling that we're in the first floor already. The elevator opened and I pushed him out. We went out of the hospital and in to the streets of Tokyo.

"So, what you need to to do first, (bff/n)-kun?" I said as we strolled the way to his house.

"All I need help is with cooking... And I think that'll be it" he said quietly. I nodded

*little time skip to when they're at his house*

"(Bff/n), what do you want to eat?" I said loudly from the kitchen

"Can you make rice with fish?" He asked

"Fried or cooked?"

"Fried" I heard a door closing. I put the apron on and and got two pans out and placed them on the stove. I turned it on and poured three cups of water, a bit of oil and salt.
I got some rice and poured it in the, now boiling pot. I took a spoon and stirred it a bit.

I covered the pot, letting it cook for a bit.

I open the fridge and looked for the fish. I took it out along with two limes. I closed it. I took out the cutting board.

*5-10 minutes later* (cuz ik it's starting to get boring xD)

I turned the fire on, under the rice pan and poured some oil in it and let it heat up. I opened the windows, letting fresh air come in.  I took a piece of fish and put in the hot poil and let it fry for a minute or two.

"Hey, you!" I heard a strange male voice. I look out the window and saw a man around his 30s. He was wearing a CCG uniform. He was leaning out his window with a gun in his hand.

"Yes sir?" I flipped the piece of fish and let that side fry. I walked over to the window and leaned a bit out.

"Are you (Y/n) (L/n)?!" I went back to the stove and took out the fish placed it in a plate. I put another piece of fish and let it cook.

"That's none of your concern sir" I said with a chuckle. He loaded his gun and shot once. I quickly dodge the bullet and took a knife and threw it at him. It stabbed his forehead. He fell on the floor, probably unconscious..., or dead. I looked at the spot where he shot. Ouch

"(Y/n) what was that?!" (bff/n) came in the kitchen  with a worried expression.

"Nothing... Sit by the table, food is almost done.." He did what I said and I went back on frying the fish. I flipped it over. While it was frying, I took some rice out and put it on a bowl. I got the chopsticks out and placed it next to the bowl of rice. I turned the stove off and took the last pieces of fish and placed them on the plate. I took the little meal and placed it on the table, in front of him.

I took the apron off and put it in its correct place and sat across him. He was eating happily and stuffed some fish and more rice into his mouth. I folded my hands and giggled.