Chapter 9~!

~Your POV~

I quickly tackled him down, unexpectedly, and pinned his arm behind his back.

I looked around and saw Hinami on the floor crying and Touka staring at me wide. I'm surprised no one else's here. And no one heard..

"What's your business here?" I glared at him and held his head down against the floor.

"Well, (y/n) (y/l), eh?" I pulled him up into standing position, while still having his arms behind his back. "I need to talk to you about something." He said with a smirk.

"Or I can just kick you out of the shop and never show your face again...?" I said and started leading him out the door and went outside. "I have no interest in talking to you" I let go of his wrists and he turn to face me. 

"To bad, I need to ask you something."

"What is it?" I asked slightly annoyed and crossed my arms.

"Do you want to join Aogiri Tree? The leader wants you in..." I raised and eyebrow then slapped him.

"You must be fucking crazy if you think I'm gonna join. I don't want more ghoul investigators chasing me then I already have." He grit his teeth and tried to punch me, but I dodged quickly. He kept trying but I kept dodging, with a small smirk on my face.

"I'm faster than you, you can't hit me unless you made a surprise attack~" I said and grabbed his wrist and twisted it. He glared at me and I let go.

"You're like the second version of Kaneki, fast and strong. But more gentle and fragile" He chuckled. "I'll be coming back to see if you have an answer" he smirk and too, a step in front of me. I stepped back, not wanting to be near him. "And if you don't, don't be surprised if I hurt you and your little friends here."

I punched him, but he caught my wrist, with a sly smirk. I pulled my wrist away.

"Idiot. I'll end your life if you hurt anyone." I turned around And walked back inside.

"Let's see about about that!" He yelled. I looked back and glared at him. He walked away. I went inside and picked up the groceries and went behind the counter and placed them where they belong.

I threw the bags away, when I was done and got out of the counter. I turned off the lights and went up to my room. I opened the the door and went in. I closed the door and peeked to see what Kaneki is doing.

"Aw. He's sleeping..." I whispered and walked over to him. I gently removed his eyepatch and placed it on the nightstand. I softly ran my hand through his white hair and kissed his cheek.

I stood up and turned the lights off. I went in the little kitchen and sat down. I took out my phone and looked at the text message (bff/n) sent me:

Hey (y/n) I'm getting out of the hospital early. Mind if you can come over and pick me up and help me?

I wrote back:

Sure, I don't mind picking you up and helping you~ I'll come by in the morning~~

I sighed and turned my phone off and out it in my pocket. I stood up and took my mask and went out of the room, closing the door. I walked up to the roof. I opened the door and went out. I looked up.

"It's getting dark.." I giggled a little "oh well better for me" I put my gas mask (yes a gas mask is your mask. Look at the picture to see a little example on what it looks like) on and my scleral turned onyx black and my pupils Crimson red. I started to run and jump roof to roof.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I was sitting on the edge of the roof, watching the huge dark alleyway. 20 minutes had pass by and nothing had happened. I sighed and stared into space with an unreadable expression.

~5-10 minutes later~

"You just don't do that. Like that's really fucking messed up. Wait- nonono. I'm not on drugs, Maria, I swear!."

I heard a man having a phone conversation. I smirked under my mask and jumped down, and landed on my feet safely. I hid in the darkness till he walked in front of me, then I started following him.

"Ugh, I'm just walking home from work. I got a weird feeling someone is following me... No, I'm not at someone house. No I'm talking with an attitude towards you, Maria... Fine, see you in a bit." He sighed and hung up. "Stupid brat, always thinking I'm doing something wrong." He stopped walking, and so did I. I giggled quietly and unleashed my kagune and walked up to him.

He looked back and screamed. I giggled again.

"Please..don't hurt me.." He partially begged.

"Lets play a game~" I said. He looked confused for a moment. I walked in front of him and look up at him. He's a tall man with a nice suit on. To bad I have to stain this nice suit with his blood.

"Turn around please.." He did what I asked, trembling. I grabbed a handful of his hair and he yelped. I smashed his head against the wall, a few times.

I let go and I let his unconscious body fall on the floor. And I watched his blood form into a puddle. He groaned in pain.

"Aw~ you're dying already? But the game had just begun.." I smirked and stabbed him in the heart area with my kagune, then pulled it away. I took off my mask and kneeled down next to his dead body. Oh yeah it just begun. I ripped his jacket and shirt off off and threw it to the side. I started to rip pieces of his flesh and started eating.