Chapter 12~!

~Reader-chan's POV~

"Kaneki where are you dragging me?" I whined a bit as I followed behind him, gripping his hand tightly. I looked around and saw many children and parents, smiling and giggling. Would it be nice to have a family...? No no (Y/n) don't think about those stuff, you're 19. Still too young to have children yet,. I blushed softly at my thought.

^*^*^*^*^*^

We soon arrive, in front of a carnival. I giggled.

"C'mon let's have some fun!" I exclaimed and took his wrist and entered the carnival, carefully not trying bump into any children around us. I looked and saw many types of games, from one of those shooting games, to ring toss. And I forgot to mention a few rides

"What game first?" I stopped, possibly in the middle of the carnival. I looked around again.

"Let's do basketball toss" Kaneki suggested. He started walking and lead the way again. When we got to the game, he paid for the game and went first.

"So basically what you do is shoot the ball into the hoop from the six different spots. You get different prizes depending your score." The guy said he handed Kaneki the ball. He nodded and went to the first spot. I stood at the side, next to the prizes. I looked at them. 2 points, for a wrist band. 4 points for a water bottle and 6 for a basketball., I looked back up, and saw Kaneki already in the fourth spot. And the score board says 2 points. Not too bad.

I watched the rest of the game. In the end he scored 5 out of 6 points, which is really good. Not bad at all. The guy gave him his prize.

"Do you want to have a try?" Kaneki asked, smiling a bit. I shook my head.

"Nah. What's the point of playing, if I know I'll miss" I shrugged.

"At least you're having fun in the game" he said.

"Still."

"I can help if you, shoot of you want" he suggested. I shook my head again. "C'mon, please?"

"Fine..." I went to the first spot and the guy handed me the basketball. I shoot the ball to the hoop. Obviously, I missed. I went to the second spot and did the same thing.

~*

I was on the second to last spot. Just as I was about shoot a pair of hands held the back of mine and helped me shoot it to the basket. It went in.

"That four out of six points. One more spot to go" the guy said. I turned around facing Kaneki. I pushed him the the side and went on with the game.

*about one or two hours later* (sorry for a time skip...)

We walked around the carnival looking for one or two more games to play.

"Hey! The couple that's walking towards the ring toss!" I suddenly stopped and frowned a bit. Kaneki looked back at me.

"What's wrong.?" He asked. I looked at the direction where the person was calling us. It was a tall man, with a white suit and mask, covering his whole face, you can only see his eyes. And his were a mix a greenish-yellow. I pointed at the guy calling us. "Let's go, and if anything weird happens, then we'll leave..ok?" He said. I nodded.

We walked towards the guys stand. It was a fortune teller stand. I kinda find it odd, that this kind of stand is here in a carnival, but it doesn't really bother.

"Ahh, happy couple. Sit down, I insist." He said with a exited tone. We sat down in front of a clear orb. He sat across from us. He looked at us, for a long while, silently.

"Hold out your left palms, both of you and close your eyes" he finally said, in a calm tone. We did what he said.

He started to touch both of our palm, circling his fingers. A few seconds later he stopped.

"I see... Mm.. No good.." He said.

"Hm?" Kaneki hummed tilting his head, raising an eyebrow.

"I see a terrible future. Many tears, backstabbing.. Losses.." The fortune teller said. We both stayed quiet. "Advice for the future. Be careful of the choices you make, if want none of those..terrible this to happen."

"Um ok...I am getting real uncomfortable, let's go, Kaneki.." I stood up and paid the man. I took Kaneki's hand and left.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~

A/N: so I decided to post the three chapters on separate days. Here's number one~
Hopefully the next one comes tomorrow night, meanwhile, I hoped you enjoyed this weird kinda chapter.