Chapter 14~!

:3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly Touka grabbed him by the collar and kissed him on the lips...

~~*

~Reader-chan's POV~

I gasped as anger built inside me. I growled as I turned around and simply left them alone.

I walked to the direction my moms house. I pulled out my phone and called her. Few moments later she picked up. In the background I heard a loud scream.

"Hello?" She said as the scream died down.

"Mom"

"(Y/n), how lovely for you to call. How are you, Sweetie?"

"I'm fine..I guess. Hey, can I come over for a while, I got no where to stay.." I said a bit sadly and disappointed.

"Ah, I'm afraid I'm not in the house in the moment. But yeah you can stay. I think there's an extra house key some where around the front of the house."

"Ok, thanks and have a nice meal" I heard her give a chuckle

"Thank you (y/n), see you then" she hung up. I did as well and placed it in my purse.

~Later, you arrived~

"Now, now where's that damn key..." I muttered. I was looking around for more than five minutes and still haven't found it. I looked under the pots.

"...I'm so stupid. It was here all along.." I sighed and facepalmed at my own stupidity. I took the key. As soon as I was gonna open the door, I heard my phone ring. I took out my phone and viewed who was calling. Ken. I declined his call and unlocked the door and went in.

The first thing I saw was a guy sleeping on the couch. I was confused for a second because she never mentioned a guy was here.. Then food scraps and empty beer bottles all over the floor. I gaged, feeling like throwing up. That's how disgusted I felt. I closed the door behind me and walked over to the man on the couch, kicking the bottles and food scraps aside, and took a long look on the sleeping man.

He had a slim body, couldn't tell his skin tone because he looked very dirty. He had a dirty tee and some short black pants on. And on his feet were black socks

"Tch.." I walked away and went over to my room. Luckily it was still clean, just like how I left it. I threw my purse on my bed and placed my phone on the desk, by my old computer. I closed my door and sat at the desk. I decided to use the computer.

I turned it on. Surprisingly it still worked after two-three years of not being used. I put on some music.

My notifications started going off like crazy. They were texts and calls from Kaneki. I decided to look at them.

(Y/n) where are you?!

I've been waiting for almost two hours.

Why aren't you answering? Hello?

...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ken's POV~

I sighed as I see the read messages. I enter my room and looked around. I frowned a bit sadly. I sat on the bed. I decided to call her once again. It rang, for a very long time.

Suddenly someone picked up, "hello?" I heard a deep voice. "Who is this?" I frowned

"Hello, sir, is there any chance (y/n)-"

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" I heard (y/n)'s voice yelling in the background, then a loud groan and the phone dropping. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Don't ever get in my room without my permission" I heard her yell once again and then a door slam.

"(Y/n)" I said.

"Yes hello? Kaneki?"

"Hm?"

"Listen, don't ever talk to me and don't expect me to come to work tomorrow. Got it? Okay, Bye" She hung up. I moved the phone out of my ear and stared at the screen in disbelief. I sighed and hung up as well.

"W-what...?" I muttered and threw my phone across the room. I laid down and stared at the ceiling. 'I did something wrong now, did I?'