Chapter 32~!

~Kaneki's POV~

"You know, I still cant believe you decided to take a bath with me." I chuckled, " Anyways, do you feel any better?" I asked, looking through my drawer of clothes.

"Oh my god, shut up" (Y/N) blushed and looked away, "And yeah.. I wasn't expecting you to become my therapist" I snickered a bit.

"Well, just talking about things with someone can make things a bit better" I smiled, "Here take this shirt" I handed her a black shirt.

"Yeah... thank you" She took it and turned away from me and started to dress for the night. The shirt fell just above her knees, making the shirt look big on her. She looks so cute in my clothes...

"You know we are not done with tonight." She turned to look at me with confusion in her face.

"I bought face masks and some hair pins and ties, I know that's something you like doing...if that's something you want to do. Or we can just chill and do whatever you feel like doing" I suggested.

"Ok lets do them. I want to put one on you" She giggled. I smiled

"Alright. Back to the bathroom then." I walked over there with (Y/N) following. "Here you go, its two sheet masks." She sat on the countertop and read the directions.

"Okay, come here" I tilted my head a bit and went over to her. She smiled at me and pinned my hair back so it wouldn't be in the way. She opened one of the packages and took out the mask, unfolding it carefully. "Look at me" I did what she asked and she placed the sheet on my face, making it sure its on properly.

While she was putting the sheet mask on my face, I looked and admired her facial features. Beautiful as always. Damn, I really messed up with her? This gorgeous being right in front me? What was I thinking? These past few days she has been uneasy with me. Well, if I was her, I would do the same, I don't blame her. But I have to prove to her that the situation I was in wasn't my fault.

I want our relationship to be back to normal. Even if it will cost my relationship with Touka..

"What are you looking at?" Shit, she caught me staring for too long..

"Sorry, you're just much more prettier closer up than I last remembered" I said, adverting my gaze with hers. She stood silent for a moment, not knowing what to say.

"...Keep this on for fifteen minutes"

"Okay" I moved away from her and sat on the edge of the bathtub to watch her put her face mask on.

I need to gain her trust again. She did say I had to do something to gain it back before... I wonder if it has something to do with Touka though.. Do I need to cut my ties with her?

Whatever it is I need to get my (Y/N) back

"Haha, now we match!" (Y/N) exclaimed, "Kaneki, lets take a picture" She left the bathroom and came back with her cellphone. She gestured me to go next to her. "Say cheese"

"Cheese" I smiled a bit and held up a peace sign. She did the same and snapped the picture.

"Can I see?" I chuckled a bit as she showed me

"You look adorable"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock Knock Knock

I carefully stood up from the bed, careful not to wake (Y/N) and went over to the door to open it.

"Touka?" I whispered.

"Hi Kaneki.. Can I sleep here today... with you?" She whispered back. I frowned at her.

"No." I sternly. This incident won't happen again.

"Why not? I don't want to be alone again.."

"(Y/N) is here. Good night Touka" I closed and locked the door and went back to bed. I gently pulled (Y/N) closer to me and closed my eyes.

If cutting ties is the thing you want me to do. I will do it. Starting now. I just need you back with me...