That Girl /Ethan Dolan Fanfic...

By baronexdolans

Madison King is your, not really, average girl. She's 15 and is a kind of famous viner. Once she needs to mov... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Read If You Want
Fifteen
THANK YOU
Sixteen
#RIPCaleb
Seventeen
Sorry
WHAAAT?
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
WHAT THE F...?
Twenty Three
Xx

Seven

5K 107 2
By baronexdolans

-Ethan's POV-
It's 9pm and I didn't see Madison since last night. I don't know what's wrong with her, or why does she ignore me. I was with Sarah all day today. We went to the themepark, then cinema after that I brought her out to eat. Of course i paid everywhere. I spent a lot of money.
"Hey bro, where are you going?"-I asked Gray who was fully clothesed and grabbed his shoes.
"I sleep over at Medy's because her parents and siblings went to visit her cousins for a week"-he said.
"Oh okay. Wait I grab my stuff and I go too!"
"No Ethan you won't come! She doesn't wanna see you! Keep this in respect, okay?"-he asked annoyed.
"Why you two are acting like this? You and Medy didn't talk to me all day today and now you act like this!"-I yelled at him.
"Don't fucking yell at me coz you'd deserve to yell at you and punch you! Shut the fuck up and leave me and her!"-he yelled and got out.
What the fuck did I do to deserve this? I texted Medy on iMessage.
E:Hey what's wrong?
She saw it but didn't reply.. I'll go over tomorrow to make everything clear.
-Madison's POV-
After Gray arrived I got an iMessage from Ethan. I read it but didn't reply.
I cried all day. I repeate myself, I know we weren't together or anything but it broke my heart. My eyes were red and puffy. I was in sweatpants, hoodie with the hoodie on my head because my hair was a mess. Well to be honest not just my hair was a mess, I WAS A FUCKING MESS.
"Are you okay baby?"-Gray asked.
"No, not really"-I said and started crying again. He hugged me thight. We headed to my room and layed on my bed. We covered ourselves with my blanket and I fall asleep on Grayson's chest.
It felt so good I had somebody who was by my side and tried to cheer me up.
--------------------------------------------------------
AN:Hope you liked this very very short chapter.
Vote and comment!
Love you guys!
Peacce

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 85 13
You are a teenager from New York. Life is great. Your family is very wealthy. You have many friends. You are known as a very happy, bright and good g...
53.4K 932 21
Bella Dawson, a British 16 year old. From her hometown of London to a 3 week holiday in Los Angeles, America. Who knew that she would meet the viner...
790K 3.6K 153
@graysondolan is now following you
365K 6.8K 16
Tara King has known the Dolan twins practically her whole life. Her and Ethan are inseparable until a forbidden something or someone comes along. Tar...