Ready steady baby? - A Torchw...

By rofocale1391

Somehow Ianto has ended up pregnant... So with baby Janto on the way how will the lives of Jack and Ianto cha... More

A/N
Drop of a box?
Owen to the rescue.
It's what the scan shows.
Flashback
Tell me Jack!
This is your fault too!
What's wrong?!
What's that?
How you feeling?
It's not safe.
I dont believe it!
Reunion
Restaurant
You have got to be kidding me
Can I have a word.
A distant planet
Alarm bells
Full blood
Bored
You never did tell me
A/N
Anybody there?
Is he okay?
Electricity
How's it work?
What happened?
So what was it?
Will you?
They're coming
I love you, all of you
Healing (Rated Mature)
family life

What did you mean?

1K 32 5
By rofocale1391

A few hours later Ianto was asleep peacefully in jacks bed down in his secret bunker.
"Jack?" Asked Owen as Jack appeared after watching Ianto sleeping for a while.
"Yeah" replied Jack
"What did you mean by he will loose all of his blood? Do you know what this is?" At this point Gwen and Tosh had stopped what the were doing and had started to listen in on the conversation.

"That baby inside of him. It will crave his blood. I don't know why, I haven't researched that far into it yet, but it will start to drink all Ianto's blood, I'm not sure how either, however my blood will taste different and the baby won't like it. It will ignore my blood and somehow separate the two only drinking Iantos and not mine. At the moment this will allow Ianto to live as he will be able to survive on my blood. Once the baby starts to drink Iantos blood I can give him some more. I've started to fill some needles with my blood for emergencies and I've put them in the medical bay however this is important you must not let Ianto touch the blood. Do you understand?"
A mutter of 'yeah sure' went around before Owen asked
"Do you know what caused this Jack."
"Yes. I think so." Jack replied simply before heading back down to his bunker to go a sit with Ianto.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 802 18
SEQUEL TO DRAG QUEEN Nobody knew how to feel. Who knew this was even possible? How are they going to live with this? ... mpreg
11.9K 373 10
Just a book of one-shots because they require zero effort but I can still have fun and improve my writing. I literally love Torchwood and Ianto and J...
15.1K 317 24
what happens when nina realizes that she is pregnant by her ex boyfriend will she tell him or will she countinue on with her life and let the old fla...
161K 6.2K 60
The home is where the heart is, right? And the Heart of Ianto Jones belongs to Jack Harkness. And Jack's heart is Torchwood's. Ianto has never felt l...