Troubled.

By Garcx_Nora

Elizabeth Rose is a teenager who has anything but a normal life. For one, her mother passed away when she was... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.

Chapter 29.

2.9K 87 5
By Garcx_Nora

Roberts p.o.v.
"So, where do you wanna go?" I ask Dre as we walk down the sidewalk..

"Um.. I don't know. How about a park or something?"

"The park? Lame." I joked.

"Me? Whatever." she giggled.

"How's about the mall?" she suggests.

"Sure, I'm down for that." I agreed.

We walked back to my '02 SS Camaro. Before she could open the door, I gently pushed her hand down and opened it for her.

"Thank you." she blushed.

"You're welcome." I say before jogging around the front and getting in myself.

"Woah, this is a nice car." she complemented me.

"Thanks babe." the words slip out of my mouth before I could catch them.

"Um.. Dre." I corrected myself.
So much for acting cool. Note the sarcasm.

"You're welcome." she says.

I pull out of the parking lot and began driving towards our local mall.

As we arrived, I began looking for a parking spot as close to the door as possible but this place was packed to the max.

"Hope you're prepared to walk." I commented.

She playfully glared at me while getting out of the car. Damn, she looked good today.

"Tell me about yourself." I said as we walked.

"What do you want to know?" she asks.

"Everything." I shrug.

"Um.. My full name is Andrea Shardanae Harris, I'm 17, my birthday is December 20th, my best friends are Kelsey and Elizabeth, and yeah.. I guess that's all I could think of." she explained just as we entered the cool building.

"What about you?" she asks.

"My full name is Robert Rene Villanueva, I'm 18, my birthday is December 13th and my best friends are: Carter, Alex, Zach and Chase." I replied.

"December babies!" she high-fived me.

"What store?" I ask.

"Footlocker, I need more shoes." she answered.

"I think I'm warming up to you already." I smirked as we walked in.

Elizabeth's p.o.v.

"Skates for the lovely couple." Zach said handing Carter and I a pair of skates each.

"Thank you." I chuckle as I take my pair out of his grip.

To be honest, I didn't know these guys were actually nice. I had spent most of the school years thinking they were all pieces of shit and assholes but now.. It's different. Its like I've been knowing them my whole life.

"Do you know how to skate?" Carter asks, sitting down on the bench, putting his skates on.

"Yeah, what about you?"

"Of course, the guys and I are pros."

"We'll just have to see about that, Mahone."

"Is that a challenge, Rose?"

"Call it what you want Mahone." I smirked, standing up and skating towards the wooden floor.

"Ooo." I heard Alex and Zach.

"Shut up." Carter muttered.

I turned around and waited for him to skate over to me but he just stood there with a smirk on his face.

"C'mon pretty boy, show me what you got!" I flash a smile.

"Pretty boy?" he chuckles, finally coming over to me and placing his hands on my hips.

"That's what I said. Got a problem?" I asked.

"Since when are you so cocky?" he asked, a smile playing on his lips.

"Ever since I became your girlfriend." I shrugged.

"Ah, so that automatically makes you the cockiest girl around, huh?" he asks pulling me closer.

I could literally feel his minty breath dancing on my lips.

"Muted, are we?" he asked pulling away.

"Whatever." I playfully glare at him.

*
"That was so much fun!" I exclaimed as we walked out of the rollerskating place.

"I have to agree. That was the most fun I've had a very long time." Alex admitted.

"I especially liked it when Zach fell on his ass." Carter laughed at his friend.

Looking at Zach, he glared at Carter while holding up his middle finger, making us all burst out in laughter.

"Someone call Robert." Alex says.

"I'll call Dre." I say pulling out my phone. I quickly dial her number by memory and press the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" she answers on the third ring.

"Hey, are you guys done shopping or whatever?" I ask.

"Yeah, we're down the street from that Café." she replied.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit." I say hanging up.

"She said they're down the street from that café, they should be there soon." I inform them.

"Okay, let's head back to our cars then." Carter said taking my small hand in his larger one.

"Aww, cute." Zach mocked us.

Carter rolled his eyes at his child like behavior and we continued walking down the sidewalk.

We arrived back at the cars just as Robert and Dre pulled up in the parking lot.

"Aye bro, did you guys have fun?" Alex asked Robert, giving him the bro hug.

"Yeah, she ain't so bad." he smirked at her when she rolls her eyes playfully.

I unlocked Carter and my hands and pulled her over to the side.

"So, how'd it go?" I ask her.

"Good."

"Just good?" I gave her a look.

"Okay, it was amazing!" she blushed.

"Aww! I need details!" I was so happy for her.

"I'll call you later and we can talk about it then." she said.

"You better."

"I will." she promises.

"You girls ready to go home?" Carter asks, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Yeah." Dre answers and I nod.

"Wait, can I get a picture of you two?" she asks and my eyes grow wide.

"You don't hav-" I began.

"Sure." Carter cut me off.

I gave him a look of surprise but he just brushed it off.

Dre took out her phone and told us to pose. Carter still stood behind me with a soft smile playing on his lips while I was looking up at him, adoring his features.

"This is too cute." She shows me.

"Send that to me." I tell her and she nods, tapping away on her cell.

He let's me go but joins our hands together as we walked to his range. He opened the door for me and I thanked him, hopping in.

Before Dre got in, Robert stopped her, saying God knows what. They both laugh and he hands her a piece of paper then kisses her cheek, making her blush.

"What was that?!" I excitedly ask her as she gets in the back.

"He gave me his number!" she squealed.

"Oh my God!" I gasped.

Carter soon got inside of the driver seat and started up the vehicle.

"Robert is coming over my house for the night, do you want to come, Dre?" Carter asks.

"Um.. I don't know, I don't have any clothes so."

"I'll lend you some of mine." I offer.

"Well, sure. I'll come then." she agrees and I mentally cheer in my head.

Tonight is going to be fun!!

-----
Heyyyy cuties! What's up?
Have you guys started school yet? I have. First week was good. How was yours?
Comment/vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 39 16
This story is about a girl named Cassie. She lives with her mother in the country in Georgia. Then Austin Mahone and his mom move in with them? Read...
5.6K 100 15
Joey was a bright 17 year old that attended school and does what she has to do. Until one day she bumped into this boy named Austin Mahone. He was p...
176K 5K 31
Austin Mahone. Your normal bad boy, with a twist. Katie Lyons. Your normal innocent girl, with a problem. What happens when their paths cross?
342K 10K 43
"the way he walked... the way he talked... the cold look in his eyes... the cracking of his knuckles read trouble, yet all I could see is a small mis...