Awake.

Von cvrvmvrie

After aundreya has woken up as a vampire, there is a life of complications and suprises. Mehr

Chapter 1 .
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4 .
Chapter 5 .
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7 .
Chapter 8 .
Chapter 9.
Chappy 10.
Chappy 11.
Chapter 12.
chapter 13.
Side note.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
note
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 14.

32.6K 534 443
Von cvrvmvrie

Woken chap 14

When I finally got home, I went straight to my room.

I wasn't in the mood to be near people. I needed time to think. But I couldn't think about anything. Literally.My thoughts kept going back to that kiss in the forest. It reminded me of how much I actually loved Damien. And how much it hurts to not be in his arms all day,to not talk to him or kiss him or stare into his eyes. I can't even LOOK at him.

And after I walked away from him today.... I don't know if he will still want me. I wouldn't want me.

But its Damien were talking about. He will always be my one true love. Even if he doesn't want me anymore.

I heard voices coming from downstairs. Boys are home. I quickly took a shower washing all the blood off me and put on a pair of sweat pants and I put on the Ed Hardy Tshirt I stole from Jay a while ago. I smiled as I put it on remembering that day, I chuckled remembering when jay kept staring at me because I didn't have a shirt on.

Those were the good days. When me and Damien were on good terms and happy.

I brushed my hair and flashed downstairs. The guys were talking and jay said something and everybody laughed.

" what's so funny?" I asked raising an eyebrow and I walked towards jay and sat beside him on the floor. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

" oh nothing. Just us being retards." Jake said.

I chuckled. " no surprise there," Jake threw a pillow at me as he yelled " HEY!" I laughed and caught the pillow before it could hit me in the face.

" I'm just kidding Jake. Calm your hormones." I said.

Jakes eyes widened. " calm MY hormones? How about you calm YOUR hormones. I could almost smell the hornyness of you and Damien during that kiss in the forest. It was pretty disturbing." he said.

My mouth fell open. If I was still human I would have blushed.He did NOT just say that. I glared at him and glanced at Damien, he had his hand covering him mouth to stop from laughing. You could see the amusement in his eyes.

I smiled a tiny bit and shook my head. I can't believe he just said that... I was NOT horny. Maybe a little turned on... But not horny. Was Damien horny? Did our kiss make him horny? The thought of that made me smirk.

' so my kiss turned you on?' a voice said in my head. I whipped my head around and met the eyes of Damien. He still had his contacts out so I could tell what he was feeling. His eyes were green with a slight tint of pink, meaning, he was amused and he felt love.

I rolled my eyes at him. Well he's teasing me so I don't think he's mad at me anymore.

He winked at me and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. I can't look at Damien anymore, it hurts, and it's hard not to just walk up to him and make him cuddle me, I can't do that, I have to remember what he did to me. I looked away and locked eyes with jayson. He gave me a knowing smile. I stuck my tounge out at him and his smile disappeared.

" don't stick your tongue out at me woman." he said fake glaring.

I kept my tongue out and his glare got fiercer. Then he lunged at me and I squealed. He tackled me and I fell backwards on the floor.

" JAZON MARAZ GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF ME RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at him. He had pinned me to the ground. He laughed.

" I'm not fat cupcake and you know it," he said.

" you weigh as much as an elephant now get your fat ass up!" I yelled. He stood up and just stared at me.

I sat up with a smile on my face. I missed wrestling with my best friend.

He studied me for a second before lifting his shirt and showing his abs. He gave me a knowing look when he noticed me staring.

Why oh why must he tease me like this?

" does this look fat to you?" he asked rubbing his abs.

I started laughing uncontrollably. He looked so hilarious doing that! You just had to be there.

I laughed and laughed and jay chuckled too. He put his shirt down and sat back down beside me.

All the guys were staring at me like I was retarded.

Jaysob covered my mouth chuckling trying to stop my laughing. The image kept replaying in my mind and making me laugh more.

I licked his hand but he didn't budge he just winked at me.

" cupcake, I've had your tongue in my mouth. You licking my hand isn't going to gross me out," that made me stop laughing.

" JASON MARAZ!" I yelled. He started laughing and I looked at Damien. He looked like he was holding back his anger.

" what? It's true." jay said.

Their was a chorus of 'ew's' coming from the guys.

I rolled my eyes. " whatever. I kissed you a LONG time ago."I said.

" Aundreya. I just realized your wearing the shirt you stole from me." he said.

I laughed. " yup. And your not getting it back anytime soon," I said.

He rolled his eyes. " it looks better on you anyway. And if something ever happens to me or our relationship, hopefully the shirt will let you remember all the good times we have had," he said suddenly serious.

I looked at him. " Jayson. NOTHING will ever ruin our relationship. I love you so much and you are the best friend anyone could have. I never want to lose you." I said looking into his deep brown eyes.

He stood up and I looked at him curiously. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up with him and wrapped his arms around me squeezing me tight.

" I love you too cupcake," I could hear the smile in his voice.

All the guys ' awed ' and me and jay laughed.

" shut up guys," I laughed.

I pushed jay down on the ground. He ' offed' and looked at me with a what the fuck expression.

I bent down opened his legs and watched as his eyes grew wide. I laughed.

I sat in between his legs and lent my back into his muscled chest. I wrapped his arms around me and laughed.

" I thought you were going to do something naughty to me," he smirked.

I slapped his thigh and chuckled.

" I will never understand your guys' relationship," Stephan said.

Me and jay laughed.

Without me even thinking about it my eyes wandered to Damien. Again!

He was staring at me intently. His eyes bore into mine and I couldn't look away. I felt butterflies come into my stomach. I love how he makes me feel. I'm not like other girls like when this happens they hate it. I love the reaction I have to him and I love him.So much.

Right now. I want nothing more than to be in his arms and kiss him. I want to hear him say I love you and that he wants me forever.But I don't know if he even feels that way anymore after all I've done. And I really don't want to be hurt anymore than I already have been. I honestly don't know if I want to get back together with him.

I quickly looked away from him, got up and walked upstairs to my room pulling Luke with me.

I walked into my room closing the door and pushing Luke onto my bed.

" princess... What are you doing?" he asked.

I sighed and laid Down beside him. He was so warm and it felt so good. " Luke, please just hold me. Your warmth feels so good," I whispered.

Luke nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

" I'm so sorry, Aundreya. This is all my fault," Luke mumbled.

" No. It's not. Please stop saying it is. It's Damien's fault. He's the one who got so upset over the bet and didn't even hear me out he just went strait to the revenge." I said, grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers.

I heard his heart speed up, and I smiled. I love the sound of his heart beating rapidly. It doesn't make me want to eat him, I just like the feeling it gives me to know I can have this reaction on someone.

" No Aundreya. If I hadn't asked for that kiss, this whole thing would not have happened," He said sadly.

" Luke! Stop it! Seriously. If I say it's not your fault then it's not! Okay? Let's move on to a different subject." I said.

I felt him nod and sigh. " hmmm,"

" Hm, how about.... Yay! Your back!" I said excitedly hugging him tightly, but careful not to hurt him since he's half human.

He chuckled. " yeah. I'm back, for a while anyways,"

" And might I add, you look freaking sexy," I said, scanning his body.

He smiled and I caught a faint blush on his pale cheeks. Aw! I made him blush!

" why thank you my lady, and may I say you look very dashing as well," he said in a British accent, winking at me.

I giggled and laid my head on his chest. I just listened to his racing heart.

" I really missed you Lucas. Honestly." I whispered, lifting up his shirt a little and raining my fingers over the lines of his glorious abs, making him shiver.

He started playing with my hair as he said, " I've missed you too, princess. More than you cab ever imagine,"

I smiled. We sat there in comfortable silence, while he played with my hair, and I continued tracing the lines of his abs.

His skin was soft,and smooth and warm. I loved the feeling of his warmth. It felt better than anything I have ever felt. Even Damien's kisses. His warmth is starting to get oddly addicting.

I wonder what it would be like to feel the warmth of his abs on my lips? Can I do that? Would that be cheating on Damien? I mean, we aren't technically dating... He never actually asked me to be his girlfriend..... So technically I wouldn't be cheating on Damien.

Finally, I lifted my head a little, and pressed my lips lightly to his abs. His warmth felt so freaking good, I couldn't help the moan that escaped.

" Princess? What are you doing?" Luke whispered.

I quickly pulled away and looked at him, thinking I hurt him or embarrassed him or something. " I'm sorry, I-" I stopped short when Luke pulled me up by my arms so I was on top of him, and gently pressed him lips onto mine.

What was he doing?

All thoughts left my brain as he sneaking slipped his hot tongue in my mouth making me moan.

Imaging being extremely cold, and sitting infront of a blazing fire, and that warmth that covers your body and feels so good. That's what it feels like when I touch Luke. Just a million and one times better.

He tangled his fingers in my hair, pulling me as close as possible, and I tightly wrapped my arms around his waist.

I felt his heart beat rapidly, through my chest. I haven't felt that in a while and it felt.... Unexplainable.

Luke pulled away and I rested my forehead against his, as we tried to slow our breathing.

Then out of nowhere, Luke whispered with so much love, it was almost painful to hear, " I Love You,"

As soon as the words left his lips, I pulled away from him and sat on the bed, away from him.

He sat up and looked Hurt.

" I-I'm sorry Luke. I can't return those words. You know, I'm in love with your brother," I whispered, looking down.

I felt a warm finger under my chin pulling my face back up.

Luke looked deep into my eyes with his mesmerizing blue ones.

" I know princess. I know that it will never be me, it will always be Damien. I just felt like I had to say it, I didn't mean to scare you off," he said sadly.

I nodded. " you didn't scare me off. I'm still here, you saying I love you doesn't change anything because I already know you do. It's just, the way you said it....... I don't know. Just don't say it okay? I'm in love with Damien," I said.

He nodded sadly, and moved away from me. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. " well, I guess I should go to bed," he looked at his watch," it's almost 11."

He got up an started for the door.

" wait!" I called.

He turned and looked at me curiously.

" stay with me, please? If I'm by myself I might have nightmares, and I will go running off to Damien without even thinking, and I can't do that," I whispered.

He nodded and walked over to the bed, cautiously pulling off his shirt and pants, leaving himself

In his.... Batman boxers?

I cracked up at the sight of them

And Lucas gave me a boyish grin crawling into bed with me.

I snuggled into his chest, and he wrapped his arms around me.

" nice boxers,"

" shut up," he breathed.

I smiled and fell asleep in Luke's warm arms.

**

I woke up with Luke spooning me from behind and feeling great. That had to have been the best nights sleep I have ever had.

Luke's warmth felt amazing. I was touching sone part of him all night. Not once was I away from him.

I turned around in his arms so I was facing him. I smiled at his peaceful sleeping face.

I really do love Luke. Just not in the way he wants me to.

" quit staring, it's creepy," he mumbled sleepily.

I chuckled. " I was not staring, batman," I winked when he opened his eyes.

He gave me his famous boyish grin and kissed my cheek. Then got up and pulled his jeans on, then just his hoodie. He didn't bother with a Tshirt. And I must say. DAMN! This boy is HOT!

His wonderful tanned 6pack was showing, and his toned chest. And his jeans and boxers were low enough that you could see the 'V' on his hips. I don't really know what the 'V' is called but I don't care I find them so fucking sexy. Damien doesn't have the 'V' so Luke's 'V' literally made my mouth water, and my fingers ache to run along the lines of it.

His thick blonde hair was sticking out in every direction, and his unexplainable mesmerizing blue eyes watched me drool over him, cocky, and slightly nervous.

My god. Honesty. I don't like him or anything. God no! But damn. Luke is probably hotter than Damien. And that, is definitely saying something because Damien is godlike.

I reluctantly pried my eyes off of Luke's glorious body, and got out of bed walking quickly to my closet to change.

I heard Luke's deep chuckle as he left my room. I shook my head and smiled slightly.

I grabbed my favorite pair of black Jean booty shorts, a matching set of neon rainbow bra and panties, and a white T-shirt that read, " Abs are my one weakness," In big bold purple letters.

I chuckled at how true that was. I quickly showered and got dressed, putting eyeliner on the top and bottom of my eyes and and mascara. I blow-Dried my hair, putting it into loose curls around my shoulders.

I had to admit. If I was a guy. I would totally tap myself. I laughed at myself for that thought.

I slipped on my white converse and went downstairs into the living room where I came face to face with an empty room.

I looked around the house for everyone, nobody was here. Hmm... Maybe they went for something to eat? But why would they go hunting without me? And didn't Luke just get out of my room like half an hour ago? Maybe an hour?

Hmm. Oh well. I plopped myself

On the couch and clicked on the tv. I watched bio's on Brad Pitt, Brittney Spears and I was currently half way through a bio on a guy named Colton Peters. I was actually quite interested. But mostly because he was really hot.

Suddenly, I heard a low, wolf whistle. " Damn, cupcake. You really are a piece of eye candy. I'm glad that your mine," Jayson said sitting beside me on the couch and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I smiled and leaned into him. The rest of the boys piled into the living room. Luke sat beside me, and Damien sat beside jayson, and derrek, Stephan and Jake all sat on the other couch.

I kept thinking about the kiss me and Luke had last night. It wouldn't leave my head. And honestly I didn't mind. It was a lovely kiss. I really liked it.

" you might want to keep your thoughts in check. Damien might get the chance to see that you and Luke played tongue tag last night," jay whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened, and I immediately thought about something else. I thought about the one thing I love. Abs. I was all about the abs today. First Luke, then my shirt, now I'm thinking about them.

I'm beginning to think that I'm

Obsessed with abs..

I heard jay chuckle beside me

And I smiled.

'seriously jayson? Get the hell

Out of my head you nosey jerk,' I thought to him.

He looked at me and winked before looking back at the tv.

Suddenly that channel switched to none other than...................................................................................... Yep you guessed it. A porn channel.

I groaned. " really Jake? Really? Your seriously going to watch porn right now?" I asked, whining.

He smiled hugely and so did the rest of the guys, including Damien.

Oh Damien. I missed him so much. I just wanted him to hold me again. To kiss me and tell me he loved me. I think I'm over the whole Brianna thing now. I know I always forgive him so easily. But I just can't stay mad at him. Even if he almost cheated on me and murdered my parents.

I sighed. He probably doesn't want to be with me anymore anyway after I ditched him

In the forest..

I heard someone sigh and I looked over at Damien and his eyes were closed.

" Aundreya come here," Damien said without opening his eyes.

I looked at jay and he nodded encouragingly. I hesitantly got up and stood infront of Damien not knowing what to do. I was so nervous right now you would think I was going on national television dressed as monkey.

He just sat quiet for a while not moving or saying anything. Then, out of nowhere his eyes snapped open and he grabbed my waist pulling me down onto his lap. I looked at him , shocked. All the guys' eyes were wide too like they wernt expecting damien to do that. Luke looked hurt and shocked.

Damien studied me for a split second before crashing his lips to mine. I gasped quietly before responding by kissing him back.

" Finally!" a voice said with relief. It sounded like derrek.

I smiled a little under Damiens lips. Yeah. Finally.

" Aundreya... I... Love...you...so... Fucking....much." Damien said between kisses.

I moved my arms from my sides to around his neck and pulled him closer kissing him harder. He moaned and the kiss became rougher.

He pushed me back and we fell on the floor still kissing.

I heard faint groans and footsteps. Obviously the guys were walking away from me and Damien.

I felt something poke my forehead. I pulled away from Damien and picked up what was on my head. I looked at him and my mouth fell open. I looked up at jayson who was smirking at us. He met my eyes,winked and walked away.

I watched after him for a few more second my mouth still open before laughing and shaking my head.

" what's so funny?" Damien asked in a husky voice sounding sexy as hell. I looked up at him and lost my train of thought. He was so hot it should literally be illegal.

His white hair fell into his blueish eyes and his lips were slightly open,his cool breath smelt of mint as it blew on my face.

He waved a hand Infront of my face giving me a knowing smirk.

" oh.. Um.. Jay threw this at us." I said holding up the thing.

Damien took it and burst out laughing. " A condom? Oh god jayson. That kid cracks me up," he said still laughing.

I rolled my eyes. " he's so weird but I love him," I said smiling.

Damien met my eyes.

" Aundreya I'm so sorry for all I've done. I don't want to wait, I don't want to have to wait for you. I don't know what you need to think about but I need you and I'm not waiting.I know that sounds selfish.. But I love you so much I just want to hold you and kiss you and do everything we did before. " he said.

" Damien........I don't want to wait either." I confessed in a whisper.

" really? I was reading your thoughts earlier. I do want you. I will always want you and love you no matter what you do. You are and always will be my first love Aundreya." he said kissing me softly on the lips that would have made my heart flutter.

" I Love you," I whispered before pressing my lips to his.

He eagerly kissed me back and put a death grip on my waist.

He licked my bottom lip begging for enterence. I denied him smirking a little. He tried again and I still didn't open my mouth. This time he groaned and pulled away.

" open you mouth," he said in a huskey voice that made me want him even more.

I gripped the back of his head and smashed his lips back onto mine. He licked my lip again and I opened my mouth. I could almost feel the exciteness radiating off him.

His tounge examined my mouth and mine his. He still tasted delicious. How can someone ALWAYS taste this good? No candy could EVER compare to the taste of Damien.

Damien ran his hand from my arms down to the bottom of my shirt and slowly started pulling it up turning me on more than ever.

As he pulled up my shirt his fingers grazed against my stomach making me shiver in pleasure.

Finally he pulled the pulled my shirt over my head and stared down at my chest.

" god Aundreya your way to gorgeous for your own good," Damien whispered huskily.

" not as gorgeous as you," I said smiling.

Then he kissed me again. Making me feel all hot and tingly and get butterflies. He kissed my cheek then down my neck and down my collar bone.

He reach behind me and undid my bra slipping it off with ease. He looked down at me and groaned a look of pure lust in his eyes.

My breathing quickened and he looked up at me and smirked at me knowingly.

Then he kissed my left breast before taking my nipple in his mouth. I gasped and moaned and he started sucking.

I heard a wolf whistle and chuckles.

Me and Damien immediately sat up in shock. We saw all the guys standing there with wide smirks on their faces.

They were all looking at my chest, for some reason. Then I realized I was still shirtless and bra-less, my eyes widened.

Damien must have realized this at the same time cause his eyes widened as he quickly moved towards me an covered my breasts with his hands.

If I was human I would have been SO red right now.

" finally you to get it on," jayson winked.

" OH MY GOD JAYSON! ALL OF YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" I yelled.

They all laughed and walked away.

Me and Damien locked eyes before bursting into laughter.

" oh god that was so embarrassing," I whined as I burrows my head in his shoulder.

He chuckled. And wrapped his arms around me. " don't worry babe. Now they know exactly what is mine and they can be jealous that I have such a beautiful girl," he said smiling.

" aww. Isnt that sweet," A familiar voice said.

There was following Oh my gods.

I turned around and my eyes widened. The cops were standing right there with guns pointed at Damien, and .. Cecilia standing infront of them smirking.

Two cops ran up to me and grabbed my arms away from Damien and handcuffed my hands behind my back.

I met Damiens confused eyes. What the fuck is going on?!

HEYYY!! so thanks SO much for giving me those 30 comments. I really appreciate it.

What do you think is guna happen :O?

40 comments please!!! :D?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

105 2 29
All she wanted was a normal life,but this had to happen,and now its kill or be killed.
116 15 10
She made a mistake, drunk and drowsy, she found herself in quiet the awful predicament with and arrogant, vampire werewolf hybrid. Now she must face...
3.7K 207 26
I passed out one day, and I woke up to a familiar voice. [Aspirant! Welcome to the Nightmare Spell. Prepare for your First Trial...]
319K 12.1K 30
Seilauna wakes up, unable to remember anything, only to discover that vampires are real and her world is vastly changed.