Seoul Men's Academy [EXO fanf...

By JaeKnight

Park Jiyeon studies at one of the prestigious all-girls' schools in Korea-Seoul Women's Academy. But a sudden... More

Seoul Men's Academy
001: Fire
002: Pack
003: Seoul Men's Academy
004: Meet EXO
005: Ice Cold
006: Lords
007: United Nations Week
008: Ponytail-ed
009: A Day With Him
010: Unease
READ THIS IMPORTANT
011: Instant Popularity
012: Pageant
013: After Party
014: Mr. Froggy
015: Partners
016: 6 Hours
xvii. The Date (?)
xix. Sunday
020: Jealous or Not
021: Gloomy Jiyeon
022: After Exams
023: Mr Steal Your Girl
024: COLD WIND
027: Exo's Dorm
026: Friday Night
027: Thunderous Music Fest
028: What is Love
029: Final Day
030: The Hypocrites

xviii. Date

319 12 11
By JaeKnight

CHAPTER 18: Date

After hours of serious practice, Kai and Jiyeon finally decided to call it a day since they were both tired and weary.

"Jiyeon-a, want to grab some food?" Kai asked Jiyeon while he was drying his sweaty hair.

Jiyeon, on the other hand, was tying up her shoes said, "Uhm..." she checked her wrist watch, "I'm kinda in a hurry. Sorry, maybe next time?"

"Sure, next time. Remember, okay?" Kai looked at Jiyeon with assurance, and JIyeon nod. "So, why are you in a hurry?"

Jiyeon grabbed her bag from the floor and said, "I'm going to a friend's house."

Jiyeon doesn't know why, but she just couldn't say that she's going to Baekhyun's place to meet his brother. Something's holding her back to say that.

"Do you want me to give you a ride?" Kai removed his shirt to change it.

"Uuhh..." Jiyeon was kinda startled, and had a late reaction to bend her head. "What has gotten into you? When did you became a gentlemen since?"

After changing his shirt, he smirked, "What are you talking about?" Kai went near by Jiyeon and wrapped his hand around Jiyeon's. "I've always been a gentleman."

"Look who's talking. But, thanks for the offer though. I can go by myself."

"You sure?"

"Don't be like that, I'm not used to it," Jiyeon frowned.

"Don't be like what?"

"A gentleman. Ugh. See you at class. Bye." Jiyeon smiled at him.

"Let me take you, at least, at the gates."

"Sure."

After they reached the gates, Kai bid his goodbyes to Jiyeon. "You sure you don—

"Yes, I'm sure, Kai. Thanks for the thought, though."

"Sure, take care."

"Bye."

Exactly, they saw a cab, Kai called it for Jiyeon.

"Bye, take care," Kai said.

"Sure, you too. Bye."

Kai waited for the cab until it is out of his sight. He bend down his head and smiled. "Crazy heart," he whispered to himself.

------------------------------------------

Baekhyun, who is waiting outside near his house, was checking his wrist watch every single time. "Aiishh... why is she so late?" Baekhyun took his phone from his pocket and called Jiyeon, however, he could not contact her due to the weak signal.

*thunder strikes*

------------------------------------------

*thunder strikes*

Thunder strikes in an area of Seoul which includes where Jiyeon is headed. And due to the sudden rain, it causes the roads of Seoul gone into a heavy traffic.

'Waaah. Why did it suddenly starts raining? Aissh,' Jiyeon thought. Jiyeon took her phone and tried to rereach Baekhyun but she could not due to the weak signal. She's waiting for half an hour and they haven't make it half a kilometer.

And she decided to text Baekhyun and said, 'Heavy traffic -_- Looks like I'm going to be late. Worse, I might not able to show up. I'm so sorry, especially to your brother. :(((((('

Jiyeon was praying that the text message would send, and thank God, it did. Immediately, Baekhyun had replied, 'Awww... that's sad to hear. I think you better get home, your safety is more important :3'

Now, Jiyeon felt bad for making Baekhyun wait or assume that she'll come.

Jiyeon check the meter, and was surprised that the price was already high. So she decided to step down at the nearest waiting shed after he paid the driver. "Thank you, sir," she said to the driver and went fast as she could the the waiting shed.

As she was trying to dry herself up, she felt a guy was coming nearer to her. "Oh, look who's here," the guy said.

Jiyeon paused from drying herself up when she recognized his voice. She turned her head around and blurted, "KAI?!"

"Annyeong!" she smiled.

"W-What—WHY are you here?" she blurted. She felt like Kai was stalking her.

"What do you mean by why? It's raining so I had to go somewhere it is dry, right?" he smirked. And he pointed his motorcycle beside him and said, "I had to park this".

"I-I mean, of all waiting sheds, why here?"

Kai leaned a little forward to Jiyeon, "Let's call it fate."

"Oh, You meant stalking?" Jiyeon said, sarcastically.

Kai kinda pause a little bit. "What?! W-What to do you mean 'stalking'? Psh. I ain't stalker. Tss. Why the hell would I stalk you? Stalk you? Nooooo." He tried not to be obvious.

Jiyeon just smiled at him, and she knew he was stalking her. "If you say so," she said.

Both of them observed the heavy rain. And with the heavy rain, it makes Jiyeon feeling a bit chilly and she's only wearing a dress.

"Looks like it will take some time before this crappy rain would stop, wouldn't it?" Kai asked Jiyeon as they both stare at the road along with the heavy traffic. "Say, you want to grab some noodles? I know some place good around here," he asked Jiyeon as he turned his head around. And he can see that Jiyeon is feeling cold. So he removed his jacket and wraps it around Jiyeon's shoulders.

Jiyeon was surprised with Kai's gentlemanliness althroughout the day. And feel a little blush. "Oh, gomawoyo [thanks]," she said as she arrange the jacket on her shoulders. "Where? I don't have an umbrella. And what about your motor?"

"Don't worry about a thing," Kai said and he turn around and open the compartment of his motor and grab the umbrella hidden on it. "No one's going to steal my baby," he said as he closes the compartment. "Kaja [Let's go]"

Since the rain is really, really, really heavy, if two are sharing an umbrella, they must be really close to each other or else they'll be really wet.

So, Kai wrap his right arms around Jiyeon's shoulders so they wouldn't be wet. Butterflies starts flying around in their stomach, both hearts are beating fast. Despite the cold weather, they're feeling hot inside, both of their ears are turning red.

'Is this really happening? Where the hell is that noodle shop?' Jiyeon thought.

'I want to kiss her. I want to kiss her. I want to kiss her. I want to hug her tight. But I can't,' Kai thought.

They were both controlling themselves for about 10 minutes before they finally reach the noodle shop.

"I have to go to the bathroom!" they both said at once. They did not wait for a response and rush to the bathroom.

Jiyeon immediately enter a cubicle, and lean on its door. And she's trying to process all that has happened under that umbrella. A smile was drawn to her face that can't be easily erased. She's freaking out inside but she has to keep her cool.

"Maybe I do like him, but I'm certain that I don't love him," she murmured to herself. She come out from the cubicle and washed her hands and look at herself at the mirror and murmured, "Like and love are two different things, alright Jiyeon? Keep your cool, Keep your cool."

On the other hand, Kai couldn't erase the smile on his face as he entered the restroom. As he was pissing, a guy next to him stared at Kai's face because the guy's feeling weird about Kai smiling. So as soon as Kai noticed this, he immediately removed the smile on this face and scoffed a little bit and closed his pants and washed his hands.

Kai was first to leave the restroom, so he took care of Jiyeon's order, that he's sure she'll love it.

When Jiyeon finally got out from the restroom, she saw Kai sitting so she went to him. She was controlling her smile but it wasn't easy to be erased.

"I already ordered you a meal, so don't worry about it," Kai said.

"Oh thanks," Jiyeon said, smiling. "And thanks for the jacket, I'm feeling better now." And she handed the jacket to Kai.

"So, what happened to your plans?" Kai suddenly ask.

"Uhhmmmm... It was canceled because of the weather."

"That's nice—I mean—sad."

Jiyeon chuckled, "So what is this place?" The noodle shop was not some luxurious restaurant that you would expect from a rich guy like Kai. Rather, it is some normal noodle shop that ordinary people would go to.

"Uhm. D.O. introduced me here, they actually have really delicious noodles, and not to mention, chickens." They both giggled.

"Hey, Jiyeon. Can I ask a question?" Kai started to feel awkward to his upcoming question.

"You already did. But, sure," Jiyeon chuckled.

"Uhm..." Kai started to stir his water with a straw. "Did you ever had a boyfriend?"

Jiyeon was surprised with the question, but she face it bravely, "Yeah, sure. But I'd rather not to talk about it. Why?"

"Oh you're right, it's personal. Nothing, just asking." And he took a sip on his glass. "Aigoo, where's the food?" He's starting to feel more awkward now that he asked that question.

Jiyeon noticed that Kai's starting to feel awkward and he's probably curious about her past boyfriend. "But this I can tell you. He broke up with me when the time I was also thinking about breaking up with him."

Kai, who was annoyed by the slow service, was caught attention by Jiyeon. "W-Why?"

"He said he'll go somewhere else and he said that it's hard to have a long distance relationship, but psh," she took a sip of her water, and continued, "He just got ahead of me. I was planning to break up with him first."

"W-Why is that?" Kai started to feel that he doesn't want to hear the story because he feels jealous. But it seems like Jiyeon want to open up.

Jiyeon sighed and said, "He's too secretive, too protective, bossy and such. But you know, he still have his good sides," she smiled.

"What's wrong with protective?" Kai suddenly defended. Because he knew he can be protective sometimes.

"Nothing. But sometimes, he's too much. It's killing me, like, I can't do anything I want." They both stared at each other in the dead air of silence. "Forget it. Oh look, that's our order."

Exactly, their orders came up. After the waitress has placed their orders on the table, Kai said. "Well, at least I'm an open book."

"So, what are you saying?" Jiyeon smiled. "You're not secretive?"

"You could say that." Kai smiled as he grabbed his chopsticks.

"Wow, this is really good!" Jiyeon uttered after she swallowed the noodle.

"What did I tell you?" Kai grinned. "I could take you to more shops I know. I guarantee you that you'll love it."

"Sure, why not?"

Kai chuckled when he saw that Jiyeon has a vegetable on the side of her lips. So he took a tissue and clean the veggie off her cheeks.

Jiyeon stopped from eating as her eyes widen. She gave Kai a 'what-was-that-for' face.

"Uh, you got something on your face, that's it." Kai suddenly felt shy on his actions. He's never been like this before in his life—sweet.

"Uhh, you got something on your face too," Jiyeon chuckled and pointed where it was. But Kai got it wrong, so Jiyeon removed it for him.

"T-Thank you."

Jiyeon grinned, "Why are you so vulnerable now?" And she kinda regrets that she asked the question because she's not ready for his answer.

"It's inevitable."

And with that statement, both of their faces flares to red. If there would be butterflies around them, there would be butterflies around them. If there would be flowers, there would be flowers. If they were all alone in the room, they are all alone in the room. The thing is like they're like in their own little world.

After some talk, some chitchats. They finally decided to go. But before they go...

"Hey Jiyeon-a. I've been waiting for you to ask me to take a selca with me," Kai admit with a laugh even though it kinda hurt his pride as a man. Jiyeon also laughed with him. Kai took his phone from his pocket. "So, can I get a selca with you?"

Jiyeon smiled, "Of course, why not?"

So Kai sit beside Jiyeon and they took some selcas together. "We look good together, don't we?" Kai said with a cocky voice. "Ya, barrow your phone." So Jiyeon gave her phone to him and took some selca together. And he even made their picture as her lock and homescreen on her phone.

So Kai took his jacket hanged on the back of his chair and then they went outside. "Looks like the rain won't stop."

They both look upward as they observe the rain. While Kai, he turns his head to Jiyeon and observe her pretty features.

'I'm so lucky if she'll be mine,' Kai thought.

Jiyeon felt the atmosphere that someone was staring at her. So she looked at Kai. She saw Kai stare at her like someone really special and he's looking really sexy with that smile he's wearing.

Kai hold out her hand to make them face each other. "I like you," he muttered

But due to the heavy rain, Jiyeon did not hear his voice. But it did not stop Kai from doing what he's planning. So he stroke her hair, "You know, I've been wanting to do this," until his hand reached her cheek, "especially to you."

Exactly, the rain stopped.

Jiyeon's heart beats fast and hard in every word and action Kai does. She felt that their faces are getting close with each other. Who knows if Kai's going to kiss Jiyeon or n

"KAI!" A sudden voice interrupts the two. And this totally annoyed Kai, 'Who the hell interrupts our moment?'

Jiyeon sighed and turned around to check who the girl who just interrupts them was. And to her surprise it was a beautiful woman with Luhan.

"Jei?" Kai ask the girl with a doubt and a mixed grief—because she still interrupts them.

Kai hold Jiyeon's and hand, and they went to Jei and Luhan. Jiyeon suddenly felt awkward since the three of them seem to know each other, and she's still surprised that Luhan's with a girl.

'Could this be her girlfriend? Damn, she's so pretty,' she thought.

"What are you two doing here?" Kai asked. But before they could response, Kai introduce Jiyeon to Jei. "This is Park Jiyeon by the way. And this Jei, a good friend of ours." Two of them shook hands.

"Nice to meet you, Jei," Jiyeon said and shift her eyes to Luhan.

"Likewise."

"When did you come back from States, by the way?" Kai asked.

"Last week, I called you but it seems you're pretty busy," Jei grinned and look at Jiyeon at a meaningful way. If you know what she meant. "I saw you guys just outside the noodle shop while Luhan was waiting for me outside for like 10 minutes. Are you guys—you know—toget—"

"We're leaving, good thing the rain stopped." Luhan interrupt.

"Ohh, what a poop. But you're right, we gotta get going. Bye, guys. See you soon," Jei winked at them as they went to Luhan's car next block.

Jei

Kai sighed out of grief. 'That dumb bitch, why does she interrupts us?'

'So, she's saying that Luhan was watching us the entire time since we got out of the noodle shop?' Jiyeon thought.

"What a luck, huh? We better get going too, it's dark already. Rain might come anytime," Kai said.

"Right," that's the only thing that Jiyeon could say. And she's still kinda disappointed that they were interrupted.

They went back to the waiting shed where the motor was parked and they went back to the dormitories. Kai send Jiyeon back to her room.

While they were hanging around outside Jiyeon's room, Kai hold Jiyeon's hand. "Thank you for this day, Jiyeon."

"Thank you also. I had fun."

Kai smiled like Jiyeon never seen this smile from him. "Of course, you're with me," then his smile shifts into a grin. And Jiyeon just manage to chuckle.

Kai holds Jiyeon's both cheeks with his hands, and kissed her at the forehead. He whispered, "Goodnight."

Then, Kai starts walking backwards so he can't miss Jiyeon's happy face until he reaches the elevator.

"Goodnight," Jiyeon said.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Waah. Choltae mianhae for the super 10000x late update. I love you guys. I hope you're still there hehehe. Hoping for comments. :(: This may sound greedy or whatever, but I won't update unless you give me feedback about the story :): Thanks. hehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 32.3K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
217K 5.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
310K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 43.9K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC