My Demon Wolf (My Alpha Serie...

Por ohmy_blaine

After making a deal with the devil and becoming a demon wolf, Riley develops a plan that will make everyone h... Más

Chapter One- Change In Colors
Chapter Two- Leave Me Alone
Chapter Three- Lots of Pain
Chapter Four- Make You Mine
Chapter Five- Demon Wolf
Chapter Six- Manipulate and Escape
Chapter Seven- I Miss You
Chapter Eight- Wedding?
Chapter Nine- Ryder and Noah
Chapter Ten- Where is Ryder?
Chapter Eleven- Meet Up
Chapter Twelve- Not My Danny
Chapter Thirteen- Fly Free
Chapter Fourteen- I Do
Chapter Fifteen- Can You Hear Me?
Chapter Sixteen- Teach Me
Chapter Seventeen- The Battle Part One
Chapter Eighteen- The Battle Part Two
Chapter Nineteen- Reminder
Chapter Twenty- Broken Glass
Chapter Twenty One- The Journal
Chapter Twenty Three- The Demon World
Chapter Twenty Four- Ill
Chapter Twenty Five- How to Kill a Demon
Chapter Twenty Six- The Daggers
Chapter Twenty Seven- Long Live the King

Chapter Twenty Two- Avenge Me

4.6K 222 37
Por ohmy_blaine

i didnt have much time to edit this srry. p.s. who's your favorite character?

"I'm a demon. We know nothing about being good,"

Chapter Twenty Two- Avenge Me

Riley's POV

I woke up, alone.

"Danny?" I called as I rubbed my eyes but there was no response. I pulled on some clothes before walking towards the door so I could go to the kitchen for breakfast. But there was a strange burning feeling in my shoulder and it caused me to collapse onto the floor.

I cried out, mostly because the pain was excruciating and also because it was coming from Adam's mark. I knew at that moment that Adam was back and he was doing something he wasn't supposed to.

"Riley? Whats wrong?" Danny asked as he came to sit beside me, his hand rubbing my back as if it would calm me down. He seemed to notice that I was rubbing the mark on my shoulder and he moved my hand away.

With his small tongue, he licked at the mark on my shoulder, causing a shiver to run down my spine and for the pain to slowly dissolve away. "Are you okay?" Danny asked me once I had calmed down and my aching shoulder had stopped causing me such discomfort.

"It's Adam- somethings happening but-" I tried to explain but Danny only shushed me as he pulled my head against his chest.

"I know," was all he said while his fingers combed through my hair. My whole body relaxed just from his mere touch and I exhaled deeply. "How about we have a date night? I think its time we get out of this house."

"Date night?"

"We could go to the movies or try that new Italian place that just opened!" I smiled because I loved how energetic he sounded and then I nodded.

"I would love that." I sat up straight before bringing his face to mine and kissing his lips. He smiled before grabbing the front of my shirt and pulling me forwards until he fell to the ground and I was laying on top of him.

/ / / / /

I grabbed Danny's hand, our fingers intertwining as we walked out of the movie theater. "I don't even remember the last night I went to the movies," I chuckled while a light breeze caused goosebumps to rise on our skin. "Thank you for today."

Danny simply sighed as he leaned against me, a small smile on his face. I looked down at him, loving how adorable he was.

My heart ached a little as I was reminded of the past few months of our separation and I hated how long it took for us to reunite. But as I stared at the side of his face, I realized that our bond was strong. Sure, we had a rough time. But we were able to surpass all of our obstacles and our love only grew stronger.

"You know I love you, right?" He smiled at that before leading us to an empty park bench. It was already dark outside but the bright stars illuminated the sky. I looked up at the moon, my wolf itching to howl and dance in the light of the moon.

"I love you too, Riley." He smiled brighter this time and I kissed his forehead in order to show my appreciation. But before I could pull away, he placed his hand on the back of my neck and attached our wanting lips.

I was surprised by his actions because Danny wasn't exactly fond of public affection. There were a few teenagers walking around the park and the movie theaters across the street was still packed with cars.

But I kissed him back, my tongue parting his lips in order to fully taste him. Like expected, he moaned and pulled me closer until he realized that we were drawing attention to ourselves and pulled away. His cheeks were a bright red but he kept his grip on the front of my shirt.

"I leave for a couple of days and you're already cheating on me," a familiar voice said and a shiver ran down my spine. I knew that voice all too well because it haunted me in my sleep. My nightmares were filled with his voice, his presence. I didn't know if I was afraid of him or afraid of what I had done.

"Can I help you?" Danny asked softly, clearly not able to recognize the voice but I wasn't clueless. I knew this man that stood before us with bleached blonde hair and bright purple eyes was Adam. It may not have been his body but that was definitely his spirit within that body.

"You're back," I stated as I pulled my mate closer to my side. He looked between Adam and I before he realized what was happening and he began to tremble slightly. But I wasn't going to let anything happen to Danny, not ever again.

"Of course, I'm back. You can't get rid of me just like, Riley," Adam said before he glanced at Danny and noticed his scared state. "You killed my sister though. Now that is a new low for you, Riley. You must realize that I must avenge my sisters death."

"She's going to come back."

"You still caused her pain and I'm the only one that's allowed to do that to her."

"So what are you going to do?" Adam stood still for a moment, a thoughtful look on his face before finally looking down at Danny. My grip on his waist tightened but he didn't complain. He only buried his head in my shoulder.

Adam's POV

I continued to stare at Danny, not exactly sure what was the best way to punish Riley for his bad deeds. But I came to a conclusion all too quick. He hurt someone close to me so why not hurt someone close to him?

At this point, I wasn't getting revenge for Riley leaving me because I understood now that he would never love me the way I wanted him too. I hated seeing how miserable he was with me and with all the power I was using on him, I realized that it was pointless.

But this was getting revenge on my sister, avenging her human death. She was not one to go down so easily and when she comes back, she will be determined to take down Riley. Riley and Danny have made some serious enemies.

"This is for my sister," I stated before lifting my arm and directing my power towards Danny, causing him to instantly bend over and gasp from his sudden lack of breath. I looked away, hating the way he stared at me, hoping for mercy.

To be completely honest, I had actually liked Danny. With him, I was able to start a whole new life and hide the real, evil me. I was able to start over and be the nice person I knew I could be. And he was the only person that accepted me with open arms and I loved that.

But I knew that I was nothing but a spirit who was destined and pushed to be the king of all evil. Even if I tried to be good, my nature would take over and I would do the exact opposite of anything "good". And that's what I hated about myself, that was my biggest insecurity. All I was capable of was destruction and I had to accept that because if I didn't, not only would my true nature object but so would my family who was so caught up on being devious and manipulative.

But Riley dragged me from my thoughts as he tackled me from the side, knocking the wind out of my chest and allowing Danny to breath again. He inhaled deeply, his face a light shade of blue as he clawed at the ground.

I was pinned to the ground, suddenly too tired to fight back. Riley was staring down at me, his eyes wide and his breath flowing out of his mouth sharply. "I thought you wanted to be good," he said.

"I'm a demon. We know nothing about being good," I replied before pushing him off. I looked between the two and my heart ached slightly. "I'm not good." I lifted both my arms this time, using my energy to choke Danny once again and keeping Riley away with a purple electric barrier. I continued to do such, ignoring the constant threats from Riley and the gasps from Danny as his lungs begged for air.

Riley was at the point of passing out from the massive amount of electricity that was coursing through his body and Danny was almost dead when I heard someone familiar calling my name. I let the two wolves go before looking over my shoulder to look at my sister's spirit.

I couldn't tell if I was simply imagining her or if she was actually here but either way, I was happy to be in her presence.

I began to walk towards her, wanting to see her better but I was foolish for putting my guard down and I was suddenly hit from behind. I rolled across the ground, rocks and branches scratching my skin.

And when I looked up, I found myself surprised at that fact that no one had physically pushed me. Instead, Danny stood a few feet away, one hand around his throat and the other stretched outwards towards me. He was developing abilities and that was not something I could allow.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

158K 9.6K 40
Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal person could, so instead of running fro...
Iris Por syrenajones16

Novela Juvenil

475 4 13
This is the story of a young man in high school named Aaron. He has demons in his past, and in is future, voices and thoughts that scare and entice h...
3.5K 135 13
Gabriel is a broken teen. At the age of 16 his family rejected him for being gay and so did his mate, his mate is the alpha of the Lunar Fuego pack c...
2.5M 88.5K 37
(WARNING: sexual content, touchy subjects and is in fact a BoyxBoy story. No hates on the story! If you don't like gay people, do not read it). Riley...